DB's First Grow, White Russian Clones and Mystery Bagseed

Fack it... been trying a while.

Unable to create image: [/home/vhosts/html/420magazine/gallery/uploads/81371/100_01031.JPG]

What the hell is that about? I have reduced images to 240kb ish and still cannot upload.

Am I the dumb?

Well 1 at a time perhaps....

11079.JPG

Thanks for the poem, mate ;)

Ok, have decided to put the mother in the tent now, as she was looking pretty sickly and sad... 43w in a cardboard box weren't cutting it and she was looking pale and unhappy.

100_03562.JPG

100_03552.JPG

100_03603.JPG

100_03571.JPG

Will be taking more pics later on today with my good camera, this Kodak easyshare doesn't cut it in low light at all :/

All the pics have taken before on my HTC Desire, which has been fine to a point, but to get really nice detail am going to swap to my Fuji.

Thanks mate.

No idea about self trimming though. They are yellowing and drying and am removing them to limit drop and pest attraction... did wonder if I was doing somgething wrong.

Should I flush with plain water anytime before last 2 weeks?

Sorry, 'self-trimming' was my humor. Big stem fan leaves are no great loss, but what's next? You've a few weeks left full term, and you don't want to lose the bud leaves. Green is good.
I know little about growing in dirt, but they look either hungry or poisoned. What I see in yours has never happened to me.

Well they can't be hungry, have been feeding them properly. Perhaps a water flush next time around will assist.

Have noticed I have gnats too, so have been spraying the soil with pyrethrim spray suitable for fruit and veg this afternoon.

Took some better pics;

DSCF4061.JPG

DSCF4056.JPG

DSCF4054.JPG

Wondering if yellowing is K lockout from too much sodium?

Upped my feeding regime as per instruction from hydro shop owner, but am not flushing at the moment.

Previously was watering and feeding alternately, so this could well be the issue.

Also I don't take PH as I'm soil, so that could perhaps be an issue.

Going to put the ladies in the bath later and give them a drink and drain.

Seem to also be a lot less gnats in the tent since spraying earlier, muwahahahaha.

Lol, thanks. Yes it's working wonders, mate.

Tried a little of the mystery bag seed and that's still better than the shite I've been smoking lately.

I want lots of home made hash or to just vape weed, the trichless crap I smoked y'day is killing me :(

Flushed the two in flower and let it run off, looked like pee and not too dark so seems ok.

Have ordered some colloidal silver to make my mother part dad... I want some nice fem seeds, will make life a lot eaiser than cloning as I don't have the luxury of 2 spaces.

Back
Top Bottom