DEA Religious Exemption Process

There seems to be People that think I will be going to Prison in my Case. This is a Duress and Coercion, a Necessity and Fighting Words Case, like Self-Defense Murder.

Texas Penal Code Sec. 9.22, Necessity

State v. Clutter, 2004 Ohio 1372 (Ohio App. 2004) (“Necessity exists when following the Law is more harmful than the Criminal act”)

Holz v. State, 418 S.W3D 651 (Tex. App. 2010)

Seibold v. State, 959 P.2d 780 (Alaska App. 1998)

McGee v. State, 162 P.3D 1251 (Alaska 2007)

Vasquez v. State, 830 S.W2d 948 (Tex. Crim. App. 1992)

Miles v. State, 241 S.W3d 28 (Tex. Crim. App. 2007)

State v. Spokane, Wash. App. 2d 573 (Wash. App. 2020)

Paraham v. Reddick, 537 So.2d 132 (Fla. App. 1988)

State v. Evans, (Ariz. App. 2013)

Long v. Com., 478 S.E2d 324 (Va. App. 1996)

Juarez v. State, 308 S.W3d 398 (Tex. Crim. App. 2010)

State v. Ward, 438 P.3d 588 (Wash. App. 2019)

Spakes v. State, 913 S.W2d 597 (Tex. Crim. App. 1996)

Raich v. Gonzales, 500 F.3d 850 (9th Cir. 2007) (Elements of Necessity)

The Ultimate Exigent Circumstances, 5 Kan. J.L. & Pub. Pol’y 169, 175 (1996)

And Forgive Them Their Trespasses: Applying the Defense of Necessity to the Criminal Conduct of the News Gatherer, 103 Harv.L.Rev. 890, 893 (1990)

Beckstrand v. State (Tex. App. 2015) (Necessity and New Trial)

People v. Hubbard, 320 N.W2d 294 (Mich. App. 1982) (Duress Trespass)

What is about to Happen, is that if Things do not Move Forward Soon in the Local Case, I will Start the Federal Lawsuits that have been waiting for the Resolution of this Local Case (Some Public Property was Destroyed, and they put it at over $30,000 so it's not nothing), so then if I go into the Federal Court we will go ahead and get the Stalling Stopped in the Lower Court, the Lower Court would kind of get a Fire lit under them, and that is just if this doesn't get Resolved this coming Month (meaning April 2024).

Then, we have maybe a Trial to do, and we are doing a Case where we are saying that in Order to look at if anything was Illegally Damaged, First, we need to Look at if something was being Done to me, I would say Provocation, Fighting Words, and if those Things have subsided because of my Actions. And I would say that I did get myself in a Better Situation by Destroying the Public Property. Like a Self-Defense Murder, which is a Murder, I did not commit Manslaughter or Involuntary Manslaughter, but Self-Defense against what I would Call Sexual Harassment even, it was to the Point of Sexual Harassment. So that is the Case.

Then, what we have to Talk about is Duress and Coercion, because, for example, if this were a Trespassing Case and I said "I had Necessity, I had to save so and so" even in the Advent that You are saving a Life, there is no Necessity Defense in Trespassing Cases, but there is Duress and Coercion. So we are just looking at all the Different Reasons this Happened, and we are going to be making Case Law in Dallas for the Rest of America. But it is Very Likely that once the District Attorney Understands all of this, they will Probably Dismiss the Case just so it won't be on Texas Case Law for Others to Point to.

Then, we can get back to the DEA Case. They actually think they are going to Put me in Prison Right now though, they are like Trying to figure out which Prison I'll be in. It's Funny that they can't see, and now they can Read this and will Probably Better Understand now though.

I'm about to have 200g of Delta 8 Distillate, and I will be doing a kind of Bake Sale for our Religious Organization, based on Donations. We will be giving out Free Brownies Basically, and anyone who wants to give us Money can give us Money, and we can make 9000+ Brownies with the 200g.

Back
Top Bottom