Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit - Lost Strain - Bluejuice LED Grow

Re: Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit (Lost Strain) - Bluejuice LED Grow

Are these plants turning a shade of pink? I see the LEDs seem to putting off a pink auora

Re: Deep Water Culture - Blueberry x Juicy Fruit (Lost Strain) - Bluejuice LED Grow

Looking really good highteck! I have a 240W Blackstar and that thing just cranks out the light, gotta toss on my shades before looking at the girls. Which method do you find to like more, DWC or the use of soil?

I like both methods dude, I'm finding with DWC you can really get the gurth on the plants , but this soil grow i'm doing is actually really kewl, I love walking into my room and it smells like earth. I have 2 x 240 Blackstars in there and yeah they crank son, I dont wear shades lol I need to invest in some.

Are these plants turning a shade of pink? I see the LEDs seem to putting off a pink auora

Nope no shades of pink here bro, just really pink lights. I take them out daily to check the true color of the leafs as to see if I'm burning them or not. So far so good lol.

Cut down the first crop, the 1st 5 gave me around 2 1/2 oz's, this is my first soil grow, so I was pretty happy with the outcome. I got another 9 in the tent 5 of them are in the 6th week of flowering now while the other 4 are in there 3rd week of flowering. I also put my 250MH up for my veg room as the 90W ufo wasn't cutting it for the size the mother is getting, got a nice new 250w bulb the other day to replace the 2 year old one I had running, sh*t is bright now and I can definitely see the change in the young girl when I put the new bulb in . I'll be taking more pics of the new crop very soon.

thanks for tuning in guys I know its been a long drawn out grow.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom