The Deep Water Culture Home

Oh my! Do we have a Deep Water Culture electrician!!! This makes me very happy. Your advice will SURLY come in handy. Great advice Mule! I bought a black&decker how-to book for modifying breakers and such and I still feel its way over my head.

Dude if you have any Qs or need some help,just hit me up! I would rather you seek advice then get hurt!!!:cheer: It's really not that hard when explained in real words not code... As in electrical code :Rasta:

Sam funny but I only read your post since I am going to get a massage to try and be able to walk again at least for the moment. Or what my doc calls a show girl walk. I really can't control my legs at all. You said don't break up the dry stuff with my hands then how should I do it? Is there a magic trick to all this stuff? Maybe I should just smoke the leaves with the trichs on it and that will be that. I don't know what to do anymore. Will read the rest of the posts later.

Lot of people use grinders ;)

Here's a link to a high end version (4 piece)

TrueBlendz March Madness Sale item

welcome hydronewbie

soniq how is that different from using a spaghetti strainer, your hand or what they advertise as sharstone pollen grinders?

Great to hear man, that's one area I stay away from. I just hired an electrician to wire my 240 for my new lights.

Your a local man so if you got needs... I can travel, with my baby hound dog girl Lucy, of course... Shoot me a pm if you think your sparky is over on the bid... He is probably gonna pull a 100 amp box, from the main to where you are growing, unless your growing close to the incoming box, if that's the case shit bro... A buzz and some libations after we pulled the wire is all it would take... :peacetwo: :goodluck:

Your a local man so if you got needs... I can travel, with my baby hound dog girl Lucy, of course... Shoot me a pm if you think your sparky is over on the bid... He is probably gonna pull a 100 amp box, from the main to where you are growing, unless your growing close to the incoming box, if that's the case shit bro... A buzz and some libations after we pulled the wire is all it would take... :peacetwo: :goodluck:

Are you any where near Glenwood? That would be to cool. But actually my sparky quoted me $275 for the whole set up I talked about in the pm. I think that's pretty fair.

Though I need to talk to him again. When I left the house I was headed to the hot springs so I smoked a couple hits of kief. Then I remembered I needed to talk to him so I stopped by on the way. I was way high when talking to him. I think I made sense, but you never know...

Oh, and we're talking a 30 amp box located at my grow. I have 2- 30 amp breakers for garage heat that I'll be using for this. I won't be needeing to heat the garage any more! And the box is located 10' from my new grow site, I'll have him put a dryer outlet there to plug my new box into. I want this all modular so I can unplug it and move the whole kit-and-kaboodle to a permanent site. I might even market this set-up! It won't be cheap, but it will pay for itself.

ok stupid question. Is there any difference between a kief box and a grinder? They both seem to do the same thing. I would like to make some hash tonight since I am in desperate need of going away. I will use the diy box I got but I am getting way confused with don't touch it hard grind it first ect ect. I am from the old days. We didn't have all this new fangled shit. I used my moms pasta strainer so I wouldn't have seeds or stems in my joint and I was good. Till this day I do it that way. No belly. I saw so many ways on the net to roll the new young way...I tried and failed. I will stick with the old way.

ok stupid question. Is there any difference between a kief box and a grinder? They both seem to do the same thing. I would like to make some hash tonight since I am in desperate need of going away. I will use the diy box I got but I am getting way confused with don't touch it hard grind it first ect ect. I am from the old days. We didn't have all this new fangled shit. I used my moms pasta strainer so I wouldn't have seeds or stems in my joint and I was good. Till this day I do it that way. No belly. I saw so many ways on the net to roll the new young way...I tried and failed. I will stick with the old way.

Alein8 a kief box is designed to separate the trichomes or resin glands from the buds thought a micoscreen, a grinder will just grind up the material but not separate the 2 components, grinding the materials would be good for a vaporizer system and can provide the the longest high out of the different froms of smoking the THC from the materials.

Alein8 a kief box is designed to separate the trichomes or resin glands from the buds thought a micoscreen, a grinder will just grind up the material but not separate the 2 components, grinding the materials would be good for a vaporizer system and can provide the the longest high out of the different froms of smoking the THC from the materials.

In the keif box you put the buds! then shake the box side to side gently, then turn the buds over or take those out add more new bud when done with the first buds! and continue though your stash til you have what you need in keif, and yes you can grind first then shake it out, but the purpose of the screen again is to separate the trichomes glands what you find under the screen is what your looking for.

Are you any where near Glenwood? That would be to cool. But actually my sparky quoted me $275 for the whole set up I talked about in the pm. I think that's pretty fair.

Though I need to talk to him again. When I left the house I was headed to the hot springs so I smoked a couple hits of kief. Then I remembered I needed to talk to him so I stopped by on the way. I was way high when talking to him. I think I made sense, but you never know...

Oh, and we're talking a 30 amp box located at my grow. I have 2- 30 amp breakers for garage heat that I'll be using for this. I won't be needeing to heat the garage any more! And the box is located 10' from my new grow site, I'll have him put a dryer outlet there to plug my new box into. I want this all modular so I can unplug it and move the whole kit-and-kaboodle to a permanent site. I might even market this set-up! It won't be cheap, but it will pay for itself.

Fry just read your PM... You are getting a killer deal! With that many outlet and drops.... I ran 3 20 amp circuits I have enough power in there, I just don't have enough dam outlets... :Rasta: It's just those dam messy looking power strips that effect my self esteem... :rofl:

:peacetwo: bro!

So after last nights kief session and kief brain lock!!:ganjamon: I decided to get a kief box and go for converting what's left of my hermi/white rhino stash curing in jar's and convert it to yummy keif, so it's off to Michaels to a press! But can you still make butter after removing the kief ???

And I thought I didn't like it! what the hell was wrong with me.

:surf:Doc Who

Vote For me For Nug Of The Mounth
IMG_000711.JPG

You got my vote, bro!

So after last nights kief session and kief brain lock!!:ganjamon: I decided to get a kief box and go for converting what's left of my hermi/wh stash curing in jar's and convert it to yummy keif, so it's off to Michaels to a press! But can you still make butter after removing the kief ???

And I thought I didn't like it! what the hell was wrong with me.

:surf:Doc Who

NICE man. Two nights ago I bought the same keif box that FPF bought, and ordered a press from ebay. GL with the keif makin bro...I'm just going to be using trim I think

Have you got the actual boss yet?

Yes, you can still butter up those leaves. Wouldn't expect it to be all that strong(use more leaf than you usually do) and it will be mostly the sedative version but all things have their use. Dinner, then a bowl, then a brownie for desert and nighty, night time.

Trim will help with the production. Remember to break your buds for smoking in that box also.

Got lucky and found a nice cookie sheet with a lip that perfectly fits the Michael's yudu screen. Processed some old "found" leaves (if was hiding in my sock drawer) and got about 2 grams of blond from a 10 minute sweep over the screen. I now have a medicine bottle full of pucks! Oh what to do, what to do! Oh wait, I know! LOL!

I now have my "popcorn" and other small buds curing, but im not sure if I am doing it too early. They dried for 4.5 days in a box lid

The stems snap on them on the end of the bud but not always in the middle of the bud, and the smell is just a little off...its not FUNKY per say, but it also doesn't smell like dry-smokable bud.

Is this normal?

:thanks: friends

I now have my "popcorn" and other small buds curing, but im not sure if I am doing it too early. They dried for 4.5 days in a box lid

The stems snap on them on the end of the bud but not always in the middle of the bud, and the smell is just a little off...its not FUNKY per say, but it also doesn't smell like dry-smokable bud.

Is this normal?

:thanks: friends

Smells like hay = normal, the chlorophyl breakdown process in progress
Smells like ammonia = possible mold

Smells like hay = normal, the chlorophyl breakdown process in progress
Smells like ammonia = possible mold

Thanks Soniq!!

Wouldn't say its exactly like hay, but its close enough that I can say that its chlorophyll breakdown is prob it. Not really sure what ammonia smells like, and theve only been in jars for 1/2 day so that seems quick for mold to appear

Just wanted to make sure this wasn't going to be the smell of the final product.

Back
Top Bottom