Deep water culture?

Stickyvicky

Well hello forum . I need to ask some questions pick some brains if you will .what i would like to do is take part of a closet and grow . What i would like to do is grow in a ten gallon fish tank with floating Styrofoam .. Does this work for cannabis ? Will this just be prone to root rot? Ive seen the five gallon bucket grows not really what i want to do .I dont want to have to rip things apart to add nutrient . This is my first grow inside and with hydro .I only plan to put one maybe two plants in at a time .how about lighting i would prefer leds is this feasible? How do you add co2 to such a small grow ? Im trying to keep a very small budget .....i just have a passion for growing plants in general and especially cannabis

Never heard of a set up like that before, think you'd be prone to algae. Don't take my word on it though. Good luck

(I dont want to have to rip things apart to add nutrient) I am not sure what you mean by that.

I grow in 5gal buckets and I never have to rip anything apart.

I just slide the lid over a little and add what I want.

I like having black buckets and lids and never having any issues with algae or root rot.

Back
Top Bottom