Nutrient floating in a ten gallon fish tank no fish?

20160313_193431.jpg

I asked one yesterday but apparently they haven't gotten to it.

At the bottom of any forum area is a list of moderators. When you get to 50 posts you can Private message them by clicking on there name.

I will PM one again.

there looking good are you growing all three seeds in on pot ? Villiageldiot know his stuff if you need anything he's the man :high-five:

Sorry about the lag no connectivity at all ...so acutally it is four in that pot i figured throw in four and chop the weak down give me a bett choice they are all doing ok yesterday i changed out the fishtank water for nutes all seems well so far root are crazy fastly growing

No most people on here will be surprised by that. You can not make the important determination yet from Seeds at that stage. Any selectivity done before inducing Sex should only be done on Clones.

What most people will do is put down 10 individual seeds and when sexing has been done you toss the males. At that point you can consider what to do from the remaining females. Most people would grow out all remaining females but maybe only clone a few of them. Probably in 10 seeds you have 3-4 great females 1-3 so so ones, and the rest are males that all get discarded.

In your case you are rolling the dice that you are leaving a female behind.

Back
Top Bottom