Delocated420's 1000W Organic Soil - 2012

Looking good D!
Fingers crossed for females!
But doing some breeding would be pretty fun too a!?

thanks vick, ya either way i'll have something fun to play around with.

I found out today that when i start grow #2 i get to move rooms from my little closet status room to the 20x20 room with a big closet, so ill have a big 4x4 400w MH veg and mother closet and im gonna rebuild my 5x4x7 flowering room with white walls and proper ventilation, ive got a great feeling that grow 2 will be a smashing success :)

oh yeah baby!!
I love hearing about people expanding their rooms.
And I agree, you should have a good feeling about the next one.
How could it not be a success with all you're learning!?
:goodjob:

thats the hope, but like usual ive fallen subject to a bad freakin mood...
right now im feeling kinda pessemistic about everything tho, between my mothers negative atttitude and smart fuckin mouth I cant even focus on anything.. I just dont get them theyre so god damn greedy some times, like for example i got an ounce of JillyBean the other day, they gave me an 8th and that was to last me 2 weeks(which is long fuckin gone) while they had the rest to them selves, theyre already fuckin out today and i was supposed to make a BS 8th last 2 weeks?! yeah fucking right!!! what am i a light weight wimp whos never blazed a day in my life?!? but of course theyre expecting the most amazingly large chunk of bud from harvest even though they dont pay for a damn thing related to growing, AND why the hell should i fork over my hard grown herb when they give me jack F'in shat between harvests. I'm at the point where i would rather move my fucking plants to my buddys house and live there..:rollingeyes:

Sorry for the rage rant im just really irritated with my parents disrespect and down right inconciderance...

Damn..
Sorry to hear about your situation brother.
Can feel your frustration for sure.
Sounds like you're folks are pimpin you for your herbs..
I'd move that setup somewhere else, maybe team up with your buddy.
Free yourself, so you can grow without hassles,
then sell it to them when they run out..:winkyface:

BPN vs SOUL SYNTHETICS
Right now i'm getting ready to order nutes, and i decided for the hell of it id check out BPN. The prices are great, and the quality ive heard is outstanding but I have no experience with it and im a little un easy trying something totally new, just because it seems each time i do i mess something up lol

So basically i'm gonna hold off on ordering anything and see what you guys think!

Option 1: BPN 3-part Elite + Vita Blue + Liquid Blue Bloom Booster
I dont know if this is the best idea, because i cant afford to get all the BPN products, I only have a 50 dollar budget for nutes this time, so I cant get the Cal Mag, Early Bloomer, or Liquid Seaweed.

Option 2: Aurora Innovations Soul Synthetics
this is a bundle kit designed for hydro,coco, or soil. it comes with the fallowing nutrients;
i also included their NPK values

16oz Grow [3–1.25–1.25]
16oz Bloom [1.5–4.5–3]
16oz Infinity [0.5–2.5–1.5]
8oz Grow-N [8–0–0 + Ca 8%]
8oz Amino-Aide [5–0–0.5]
8oz Big Swell [2–5–3]
8oz Peak [0–12–7]

So those are the 2 options ive been entertaining, I'd really appreciate any opinions especially from the seasoned vets of growing :thanks:

Hey delo! Cheer up man your among friends here. I only just got over top of my vary oppressive parents and am doing a lot better flying solo. Hope your situation improves soon but its quite easy to lie about low harvests and sneak away half off the top to yourself and you can even give them the worst buds off the bottom. As far as I am concerned if you did not put the time into the plants you deserve nothing, but growers often get into the situation of other people owning the property or equipment they use and in return the "money man" wants their share of the harvest often not having any knowledge of the work involved in growing good herb. So the point made don't get into bed with anyone on a grow. Do it by yourself for yourself IMO.

Looking good. I'm subbed. I think you would be very pleased with the BPN. I'm using the 3 part elite with blue bloom and just got the seaweed and vita blue. It is really making my 4 new very HAPPY.
100_06052.JPG
100_06045.JPG
100_06036.JPG
100_05845.JPG

Harvest Time!!
I took down my smallest Exodus Cheese plant last night, trimmed her up and hung her to dry as a whole plant over night. This morning I cut away all the stem and set the buds to dry on an air rack.

Wet weight was 17g after a night of hanging, hoping for 8g dry

Here's a pic i got last night when i was trimming her
IMG_20121221_131408.jpg

Here's a pic i took with my cam focused through a hand held scope @ 100x zoom of her trichs

IMG_20121221_132851.jpg

Here's a pic i took the same way of the scissor hash from trimming her! havent burnt that yet.

IMG_20121221_131758.jpg

BPN vs SOUL SYNTHETICS
Right now i'm getting ready to order nutes, and i decided for the hell of it id check out BPN. The prices are great, and the quality ive heard is outstanding but I have no experience with it and im a little un easy trying something totally new, just because it seems each time i do i mess something up lol

So basically i'm gonna hold off on ordering anything and see what you guys think!

Option 1: BPN 3-part Elite + Vita Blue + Liquid Blue Bloom Booster
I dont know if this is the best idea, because i cant afford to get all the BPN products, I only have a 50 dollar budget for nutes this time, so I cant get the Cal Mag, Early Bloomer, or Liquid Seaweed.

Option 2: Aurora Innovations Soul Synthetics
this is a bundle kit designed for hydro,coco, or soil. it comes with the fallowing nutrients;
i also included their NPK values

16oz Grow [3—1.25—1.25]
16oz Bloom [1.5—4.5—3]
16oz Infinity [0.5—2.5—1.5]
8oz Grow-N [8—0—0 + Ca 8%]
8oz Amino-Aide [5—0—0.5]
8oz Big Swell [2—5—3]
8oz Peak [0—12—7]

So those are the 2 options ive been entertaining, I'd really appreciate any opinions especially from the seasoned vets of growing :thanks:

Delocated, if it helps... 3-part BPN, with liquid blue is what I used for my past few grows sans the Vita Blue (though I use Vita Blue now and love it). Because I use RO water, cal/mag is helpful to me and I did use that too. You may not need cal/mag, depending on the water you use. I now use the Vita Blue, Early bloomer, and Seaweed as well, but I was very happy with the results from your "option 1" in my set-up. Heck, it helped me win a "Nug of the Month" in September... so I'm happy! ;)

:xmas: Oh and... Merry X-Mas!! :xmas:

Thanks X, im really considering getting it. I hope to not need the cal mag since i use tap water. I just cant decide tho the biggest factor is that what i can get from BPN is an IN complete system, where Soul Synthetics is a full start to finish everything line up... AHH THE CHOICE IS SO HARD!! :scratchinghead:

and a Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else on the board!

Thanks X, im really considering getting it. I hope to not need the cal mag since i use tap water. I just cant decide tho the biggest factor is that what i can get from BPN is an IN complete system, where Soul Synthetics is a full start to finish everything line up... AHH THE CHOICE IS SO HARD!! :scratchinghead:

and a Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else on the board!

It's not really incomplete per se'. There are some new products that are really nice, but base nutrients and bloom booster (+Vita Blue!) is pretty darned nice way to go, and pretty much all I used for a few grows, and I loved it. Soul may be great though - I haven't used it. No hard sell, but I do think it's enough (the BPN) to produce great bud if your environment is dialed in...

My environment isnt what id call dialed in, but it does ok.
Were your yields the last few grows pretty decent? that's where my plants are lacking. I've been chasing the big yields ever since i started growing but with organics i found it lacking in that department...

I really think i'll be going with the BPN products but its down the the final decission of which program, i didnt notice the first time i looked that they have a 2part program as well.

So my options are now down to this

[Option 1]
BPN BlueMax 2-part (quart) $ 15.50
BPN Liquid Blue Booster (quart) $ 8.00
BPN Vita Blue supplement (quart) $ 20.00
BPN Liquid Seaweed (quart) $ 8.00

[Option 2]
BPN 3-part (quart) $ 20.00
BPN Liquid Blue Booster (quart) $ 8.00
BPN Vita Blue supplement (quart) $ 20.00

option 1 i get the "liquid seaweed" but then i dont have the "micro" thats in the 3 part program.
option 2 I get the 3 part program with "micro" but no "liquid seaweed"

whats your opinion on that? i emailed BPN this morning to ask about using the "liquid blue" without "early bloomer" waiting for a response on that. figure whos better than the maker to ask right? lol

Until this last round, i did not use Seaweed or Early Bloomer, and I liked the results very much. Early Bloomer is nice in that it allows for further refinement of the Bloom Boosters but it's not completely necessary at all. Liquid Blue was his ONLY bloom booster until recently and works well on it's own, too.

My yields were very respectable with it. Most of what I've been growing is sativa and yield hasn't been the primary objective, but most of my plants have been in the 3-5z range. Some a little smaller, some bigger. I grow in pretty tight quarters too.

There are plenty of other people who've run it similarly with nice yields, so that wouldn't be an issue. Genetics and environment are probably the more important determiner there... With enough light, right genetics and right environment skys the limit on yield.

Either program should work fine. One advantage to BPN? Corey is amazing at helping fine tune or diagnose problems, and often participates here and gives one on one support. He's truly a first class guy.

I like the 3-part personally, but many like the 2-part as well...

Well thats good to hear on the yields. See my goal is to get 2oz a plant off my next grow with a 30 day veg 60 day flower.

my room is a 5x4x7 and it operates in great temps (68-78 on) (65-70 off) and i have a 1000w switchable HID in a cool tube, getting a Horti Eye for flowering and ill be using my dads Sunmaster 1000w MH (80,00Lux) (7200K) for veg.

I think with the setup i have using the BPN i may even see dare i say 3oz a plant..??
ill have 6 to 10 plants next grow, thats 18-30oz! at that rate i'd be set on yields! 30's totally not realistic tho, but 18 would be awsome.

outta shear curiosity how long do you tend to let your plants veg for to get your 3-5oz average?
i know its different with every strain, especially when comparing sativa to indica, i just like to have bits of reassurance as i second guess my work a lot.

i smoked a joint before finishing my post and I've decided that the 3 part program is my new program!
hopefully down the road (by flower) i can afford to pick up their Early Bloomer and Liquid Seaweed. They should make a bundle package for the 3 and 2 part programs, theyd sell like hot cakes i bet :grinjoint:

Chop time!!!​

so yesterday i chopped 1 of my exodus cheese, her trichomes were about 20% amber and she was totally at her max i wasnt gonna let it go any longer. She netted me 128g wet of tight tight TIGHT trimmed buds and a bag full of frosty trim.

Tonight i'll take down black berry kush which is looking damn good, i hope to see a good bit from her aswell.

the 28-30th (havent decided when) ill be taking down my last exodus cheese hoping for good yields from her too

I hope to keep everyone updated, and i'll have to start getting more pics when i cut down my plants.

On another note, i scrapped my old plans for my next grow because i think the way i was going was leading me into another mix match mess of a grow.

I decided instead to build a 10 site bubble cloner out of a 5 gallon bucket, air pump, and stones and a foam camping mat for the foam disks to hold cuttings and the top of a 14" round cake display as a humidity dome.
i took 5 clones of each strain, Exodus Cheese and Blackberry Kush, and put em in the cloner last night, they drooped really hard the first night but when i raised the res. to 3/4 full and added the humidity dome they perked right up by this morning they really look awsome.

as the roots develope they'll live in the bubble cloner up to 2 weeks before being placed into SunLeaves 3 gallon poly plastic grow bags. they're going into a 50/50 mix of FFHF soil and perlite. They'll be fed with BPN 3 part nutes + vita blue + liquid blue bloomer. they'll then veg on the GLR with DIY CO2 supplementing for a total of 30 days, being topped @ day 3, again @ day 10, then defoliated @ day 17, then they flip @ day 30 and begin flowering for 60 days.

My ultimate goal for the next grow is to achieve atleast 1oz per plant giving me 10 ounces. I feel this goal is well within reason considering my plants heavy yielding genetics.

Hope to get you guys a few more updates before i call this grow done.

hope everyone had a merry christmas!

Back
Top Bottom