Delocated420's 1000W Organic Soil - 2012

Thanks X! I appreciate the comment :)

So last night I watered the ladies, I slowed my nitrogen down to almost none, used the fallowing mix of;
(per gal.)

30ml Budda Bloom
15ml Big Swell
15ml Trinity
15ml HP2
15ml HPK
10ml Grandma's Molasses

The plants are really starting to pack on weight comparing them to the pics i posted the 7th.
Exodus Cheese calyx's are swelling up super big, and Blackberry Kush is starting to get really tip happy, by that i mean that the buds are shooting "tips" out all over. Potency looks out the roof and i hope taste will be there too.

Anyone have tips on improving a short flush period?

Experiment Room Update

So I got bored and it's been a few days since i've posted pics of the experimental 1x1x3 room so i figured i'd throw sum up for everyones enjoyment :tokin:

we'll start with the group shot as always.

IMG_20121211_192240.jpg

here's my DIY Bubble Cloner i made from a plastic folgers coffee can, Exodus Chees on the left, Blackberry Kush on the right

IMG_20121212_115645.jpg

both of them are starting to root to my surprise! i was so extatic to see it working i had little faith in sucessfully rooting these clones, not sure why but i did. :grinjoint:

Exodus Cheese, you can see just a little baby root coming in on the left of the DIY net pot
This clone didnt quite stick into the resivour, so i thought it'd be a total loss, but its not :)

IMG_20121212_115740.jpg

Blackberry Kush, you can easily see the roots coming in on this one, Blackberry roots fast, grows fast, and shows crazy color and potency i just cant believe i lucked out getting this amazing pheno :circle-of-love:

IMG_20121212_115730.jpg

This is my other Blackberry Kush in a DIY hydro, its roots are doin quite well too :high-five:
sadly she's got some damage from a long and strenuous cloning process, in the future all my clones will be bubble clones not rockwool clones.

IMG_20121212_115636.jpg

IMG_20121212_115709.jpg

And here's my soil Blackberry Kush, its my "control" in my hydro vs super soil experiement.

IMG_20121212_115618.jpg

Here's my Trainwreck X MendoPurp from seed, Whats up with the deformed leaf in pic 2 tho?

IMG_20121212_115612.jpg

IMG_20121212_115605.jpg

she/he's comin along pretty well tho despite the F'd up leaf, very indica.
It's actually looking like the last Trainwreck X Mendo Purp seed, which looked like this at 8 weeks under a 400w
IMG_20111004_140527.jpg

And finally on a un related side note, i painted a glass candle holder last night while smokin a blunt, its now my custom hand painted ashtray! :ganjamon: I used a real leaf from my BBK to make the leaf in the bottom of the ashtray. It's also not red in the bottom, its a deep purple color, then yellow then green, like bud colors :peace:

IMG_20121211_211457.jpg

IMG_20121211_211510.jpg

I'll most likely update the flowering room tonight, or within the next 2 days.

Haha, if only I could find more of them, all the ones i find arent hollow like that theyre solid glass disks with a hole in the middle.

So I was taking a good look at the veg room this morning and I quickly noticed that i needed to raise up the light again, the canopy of the plants was wider than the spread of light and was touching the bulbs, so I raised the T12 and T8 lights about 12 inches giving a better spread of light and then I LST'd down some more branches, and added 3 more little girls to my room.

Heres some pics of the room

left half of the room

IMG_20121213_154624.jpg

right half of the room

IMG_20121213_154632.jpg

angle shot of the room from the left

IMG_20121213_154610.jpg

Exodus Cheese going to GROW 2

IMG_20121213_154501.jpg

Exodus Cheese Mother tucked in there

IMG_20121213_154451.jpg

Blackberry Kush going to GROW 2, was a mother, replaced that with a new healthy clone.

IMG_20121213_154443.jpg

Exodus Cheese going to GROW 2, shes just a monster stacking out the branches, theres a good 20+ on there

IMG_20121213_154511.jpg

Blackberry Kush going to GROW 2

IMG_20121213_154516.jpg

On another note

After Christmas I'll be going to get a clone from my local compassion center, after all the excitement with the GDP mother, sadly it wont be coming.... But I wont sit and mope about that, I'm sure one day I'll get a GDP, or even better maybe a Critical+ :love:
but back on point, I can choose from a few clones, and I would really like peoples input. I can only veg for 30 days and flower for 60 days max on the next grow without running out of bud in between, so thats kind of a factor in what strains will work.

I have the fallowing options to choose from;

P-91
Description: Recommended as a substitute for patients that use morphine or heavy downers. Pissy skunky flavor. Effective medicine and produces well indoor and out. Medium to large fast cloning, fast growing.
Days of Flowering: 38-42
Difficulty: Easy
Yield: 5-7 ounces
Potency (THC): 28%
Mature Height: 4-6 feet
Average Temps: 70-80
Type of high: Heavy. Solid punch right from the start.
Medicinal Effect: Severe Pain
Sweet/Spicy/Musky: Grapefruit

Choco-la
Description: A female LA confidential pollinated by a male Chocolope, dominance takes after its father. It's favored for fast growth and heavy production.

No other info available.

White Widow
Description: Little information on this one, appears to be Indica dom. He proclaimed it to be originally taken from a plant over 20 years ago during his travels to some country(cant recall which lol) and has been growing it ever since.

Chemdog orig.
Description: From the same man as the Widow, He proclaimes this to be the original cut of chemdog, but when I asked if he meant "Chemdog 91" he said no. Plant appears to be very indica aswell, I was shown it in flowering and it appears to be very fox tailled and emits small bursts of red on leaves and almost pink hairs.

Kandy Kush
Description: Again from the same man as the Widow, he didnt have much to say about this one, very resinous when I was shown it in flowering. I believe it to be a long flowering plants, as its leaves were rather Sativa, and that concearns me because i took quite the interest in it when i was told by someone, whom i cant recall (sorry), that its a cross of Trainwreck and OG Kush.

So thats what i can pick up, probably just 1, so as you all can see its not an easy decision :lot-o-toke:

let me know what you guys think!

My only concearn with the Kandy Kush is that it's pretty sativa and takes a good while to flower and im on a pretty tight flowering time schedule :/

Any whoooo heres my little update on the flowering plants, theyre doing pretty good, I'm not sure my yields will be what i was hoping for, but im still hoping to get atleast 7 ounces total, if i can get 8 and a half ounces i can afford to upgrade my room for GROW 2, other wise not much will change.

any ways heres the pics i could get, not very good quality sadly.

Here's Chemdog

IMG_20121213_222753.jpg

IMG_20121213_222741.jpg

IMG_20121213_222733.jpg

Blackberry Kush

IMG_20121213_222709.jpg

IMG_20121213_222658.jpg

IMG_20121213_222653.jpg

IMG_20121213_222648.jpg

Exodus Cheese

IMG_20121213_222548.jpg

IMG_20121213_222530.jpg

IMG_20121213_222522.jpg

IMG_20121213_222509.jpg

IMG_20121213_222459.jpg

Here's the Exodus Cheese that comes down the 21st

IMG_20121213_222401.jpg

IMG_20121213_222341.jpg

IMG_20121213_222332.jpg

IMG_20121213_222309.jpg

IMG_20121213_222005.jpg

IMG_20121213_221941.jpg

So theres all the photos I could get till the phone card filled up again, hope everyone enjoys them :lot-o-toke:

you and me both bud! but i have my parents and my 2 brothers in my house, so im pretty limited with space, my room is about 12-14 feet long if im lucky and about 8 feet wide lol, my closet is a veg room, next it the flowering room, then a clone room across from my bed with the 1x1x3 experimental room next to that. I dont even have a place for clothes lol they stay in a box until i need em hahaha

So 3 or 4 days ago a branch broke off 1 of my exodus cheese plants, the branch was only an 1/8th of an inch thick, i mean it was a twig, so it snapped right at the trunk of the main stem and fell, luckily it didnt fall into any soil
So i trimmed her up, looked at trichs and its about 50/50 cloudy clear. So im hoping to see 10% amber by harvest.

any way heres my little smoke report on the bud, its barely dry enough to smoke but I ran out of herb 2 days ago so it couldnt have dried at a better time

:blunt:SMOKE REPORT :blunt:

Wet weight was 5.6g with all the stem removed

Dry weight is just under 1.9g

So a drying loss of 3.7g, thats not so bad, especially considering its almost 2 weeks early.

The smell is like cantalope and skunk, with a hint of spice. Musty and cheesy on exhale, overwhelms an entire room.
The taste is sour yet sweet. hard intense sensation to the tounge and throat which i cant describe.
The high is strong, on sets immediately. very uplifting and thoughtful.

heres a couple pics, they really do it no justice tho :(

IMG_20121215_110436.jpg

IMG_20121215_110701.jpg

IMG_20121215_110558.jpg

IMG_20121215_110535.jpg

Yeah D!
Feels good smoking yer own stuff don't it!!!
wiw!
:thumb:

I missed your grow but got a few glimpses!! Looking great. Like the harvest dates right in time for the Holidays. I have to agree. Nothing like growing and smoking your own weed. I also have to say that there is nothing like a 1000w light to get big juicy buds too!!
:high-five:

Sometimes, I really havent seen the yields i was hoping for but its all speculation till the scissors do their dance :grinjoint:

Sorry all I havent been doing many good updates, between my crappy cam and dad being sick and trying to fix my 79 Pontiac TransAm I havent found much time to be online.
I'll be posting pics and some tidbits later tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully i can get some decent snap shots, but i wouldnt count on it lol

Thanks X! I really appreciate that, means alot coming from people like you and Vick.
The exodus cheese is almost too much to take in all at once, its very overwhelming. Ive never smoked anything that struck me in such a unique way in all my years of smoking :love:

I was bouncing around the idea with Vick earlier of replacing my HPS with my MH for the remaining flowering days.
The reasons im considering it are

1) My MH bulb has more orange/red than my HPS according to my little brothers spectrometer (if thats the right word lol)
2) MH bulbs run cooler than HPS, so I could potentially see cooler temps when running causing some color to show up on the girls
3) Ive heard that MH bulbs help increase potency, i figure if size isnt gonna change then potency might aswell lol

Anyone have an opinion on swapping out bulbs based on the facts i stated above?

My only experience with MH was with one of those big fat vertical bulbs. It was much hotter than the HPS
that replaced it. I didn't really notice any difference in the potency. The HPS buds were bigger but less dense.
Also the light appeared to have less orange/red than HPS. It did keep the plants from stretching as much.

I haven't tried the CMH yet but it's next on my list. I'm going to rig one on the other end of my cool tube
and try running it along with the HPS on the next round.

Normally thats the case with color of MH light but for some reason this one i have makes more orange/red than my HPS bulb.
they were just cheap bulbs included in a ballast,hood,bulbs combo i got in October. I plan on replacing my HPS bulb with a Hortilux EYE as per Vick's recommendation for flowering, and I may get another MH for veg that has an enhanced blue spectrum, but until then i've decided to just keep in the cheap HPS in there for the rest of flowering.

So I got into the veg room and heavily defoliated the plants today, didnt snap any pics, hopefully i can remember to do that next time.
Here's one of them before defoliation
PART_1355875802093.jpg

I'll have to get pics of the after effects in a couple days when they bounce back

I figured I'd also throw in an update on the Experimental Room (1x1x3)

One of my hydro Blackberry Kush's wasn't doing so well after not being able to reach through the net cup into the resivour, so i transplanted her into a $1 1/2 ghetto air pot, i think its pretty cool. Would be awsome for a micro SOG grow.
Here it is, you can see the struggle it had by the leaves coloration :(
IMG_20121218_152945.jpg

I moved my good blackberry kush clone from the bubble cloner into the other hydro by itself and left the exodus in the bubble cloner
heres the Blackberry Hydro & her roots(mind you theyre white not brownish, the orange light screws my cam up)
IMG_20121218_152924.jpg

IMG_20121218_160825.jpg

Exodus Cheese in the bubble cloner, still no roots which makes me a bit sad i really wanted to see it in a hydro.
but still i let it sit there, if it roots awsome. I might add another cutting to the cloner and try again.
IMG_20121218_152929.jpg

heres a little group shot of them all, the Trainwreck x Mendo is lookin real good, and identical to the last seed i grew of it which is cool because it produced a really bomb product, hopefully that'll be a female, if not i got some breeding projects ahead of me :p
IMG_20121218_152906.jpg

Back
Top Bottom