Delta 9 by Cannabiogen

Rich 3033

I wanted to give people a heads up about this product. It makes the buds very frosty.

The directions for use are to foliar spray with 5ml a litre before 12/12. Then spray 10-15 days later. Next time it goes into the irrigation at 4-6ml/L 10-15 days later.

You will want to add this in after the calmag and check the E.C because using it at 6ml/L might raise the E.C by 1.0. So you will need less of your base nutrient.

So after the first feeding you repeat irrigation every 10 days until the flush.

There are different instructions on the internet depending on which site you are on, and some are in english and some are in spanish.

Attachments

• delta_9_cannabiogen-228x228.JPG
    delta_9_cannabiogen-228x228.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_20190124_200318.jpg
    IMG_20190124_200318.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 372
Have you completed a grow with this product?

Last year yes but I used it late because I received some different directions (mate thought this was a pk booster).

It was recommended to me by a few people and I can see the difference between now and last year. More weight and resin, closer buds instead of typical long internodes for amnesia.

Last year yes but I used it late because I received some different directions (mate thought this was a pk booster).

It was recommended to me by a few people and I can see the difference between now and last year. More weight and resin, closer buds instead of typical long internodes for amnesia.
That's good to know, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom