Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Good morning everybody... Guess who I just heard from...:yahoo:.. Jimmy6k....:).... He has gotten moved and is doing well.... He's still having to deal with the popo issues that caused him to have to leave but plans on starting back up soon.... It was so good to hear from him.... It's going to be a wonderful Sunday....:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

Good morning everybody... Guess who I just heard from...:yahoo:.. Jimmy6k....:).... He has gotten moved and is doing well.... He's still having to deal with the popo issues that caused him to have to leave but plans on starting back up soon.... It was so good to hear from him.... It's going to be a wonderful Sunday....:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

Thank goodness. Glad to hear Jimmy is weathering the storm.

I hear ya PJ... I was so happy to hear from him... I finally up potted my Baby Tut... You ain't gonna believe this root ball...:yikes: Anywho here's what I got.... I potted her up into a 5 gallon Smart Pot with the PJ bloom soil and watered her down with a gallon of purified water...then I put her back under the Mars II 400 and the 96x3w reflector.... She looks a lot happier to me already...:yahoo: sooo she popped on 11-18 and was potted up to veg on 12-4 so she is on day 44 of veg and I'm still going to let her go for a couple more weeks...:)....:circle-of-love:
DSC038935.JPG
DSC038943.JPG
DSC038956.JPG
DSC038962.JPG
Check out the roots on this baby.....
DSC038974.JPG
DSC038984.JPG
DSC038995.JPG
DSC039005.JPG
DSC039014.JPG
DSC039024.JPG
DSC039035.JPG
DSC039045.JPG
DSC039057.JPG
DSC039067.JPG
DSC039076.JPG
DSC039085.JPG
DSC039096.JPG
DSC039103.JPG
DSC039117.JPG
DSC039128.JPG
DSC039136.JPG
DSC039146.JPG
DSC039156.JPG

This is the info on the 2 girls I have in the can for Tim's memorial grow....

G14 Seeds | FastBuds Seeds

Seed Breeder : FastBuds Seeds
Genetic Origin : G13 Hash Plant x Lowryder
Available Seed Types : Feminized Autoflowering cannabis seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 8-9 weeks from seed/Harvest April-November
Yield : High Yield 400-550gm2 / 70-250g/plant
Height : 40-80cm
THC / CBD / CBN : 18% THC - 0.9% CBD

More strain info : All that great flavour and effect, ready to crop in less than 9 weeks from seed.

Seedbank Fast Buds Seeds
Fem|Auto|Regular Autoflowering Seeds
Top Strains G13 Seeds
Flowering Time Short Flowering Time
Indica/Sativa Indica Dominant Seeds
Medical Use Depression, High THC , Increased Appetite , Pain Relief, Stress Relief

Of all the strains from Fast Buds at Original Sensible Seeds, G14 is definitely the most stable. Created from a cross of Lowyryder and G13 Hash Plant, these autoflowering cannabis seeds are consistent and they are reliable, pulling it out of the hat every time you put them in the ground.
With high THC levels reaching 18% and CBD coming in around 0.9%, this little lady is certainly potent, with fantastic therapeutic qualities for medicinal users as well. It's like sampling the best high quality indica you can find, but now in a seed anyone can grow.
Start growing weed indoors from G14 and yields of up to 550g/m2 are on the cards, even for those that have never grown cannabis before. And with a fantastic sweet flavour that has the ability to fight all sorts of pain, stress and depression on tap, G14 weed seeds definitely have it all.
It's like buying G13 cannabis seeds, only going one better. And with no separate flowering room, she's a lot more straight forward too. When you want your Lowryder genetics to achieve a whole new level of quality, Fast Buds definitely know what they are doing. It would be a tragedy to miss out.

Jotamayuscula Purple Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds

Seed Breeder : Delicious Seeds
Genetic Origin : OG Kush x Purple Kush Auto
Available Seed Types : Feminized Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 45-50 days from seed/Harvest April-November
Yield : 50-70g p/plant
Height : Short
THC / CBD / CBN : High CBD

More strain info : Fast autoflowering strain with high CBD.

Fem|Auto|Regular Autoflowering Seeds
Top Strains Kush Seeds , OG Seeds, Purple Seeds
Flowering Time Short Flowering Time
Indica/Sativa Indica Dominant Seeds
Medical Use High CBD , Increased Appetite , Pain Relief, Sleep / Insomnia , Stress Relief
Flavour / Taste Fruity Cannabis, Sweet Cannabis

In collaboration with Rapper Jotamayuscula, Delicious Seeds have incorporated all the appeal of high quality purple cannabis into autoflowering cannabis seeds that seem to grow all on their own. Jotamayuscula Purple Auto weed seeds are so easy to cultivate, even someone who has never grown weed before could cause a stir. And for those that know what they're doing, the possibilities are endless.
Her flavour is sensational and the effect is pure pleasure. All from plants that never reach a meter high. Ruderalis and Purple genetics keep this short plant really stocky, so that yields of up to 30 grams per plant are on offer when growing weed indoors. But take her outside and this beauty can rocket, making 150 grams per plant much more likely. the power to offer an uplifting and positive high, just perfect for relieving stress or depression. But that indica support still offers a beautiful physical calm that makes this a really nice day time smoke.
Jotamayuscula Purple Auto is not never going to be too harsh or knock you off your feet, but she will give you a really nice ride. And when things are this good, why would you ever want to resist?

:circle-of-love:

She got a little big for her britches last night and decided to reach out and take a taste... She got Momma's wrath...:straightface: She is now on her best behavior... at least for a minute...:).....:circle-of-love:

Many years back I had a border collie who loved to help trim and eat leftovers... she was a pro at it and as the years went by there was no safe place to hide my stash:) I always knew when someone stopped by with some smoke because she would walk right up and glue her nose to their weed, it became a game with my friends to try and trick her but she always won and then melted their hearts so they would share:)

Just Swinging by to say hello Sistah D :circle-of-love:
Plants are Lovely as usual :thumb:
:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:
Many years back I had a border collie who loved to help trim and eat leftovers... she was a pro at it and as the years went by there was no safe place to hide my stash:) I always knew when someone stopped by with some smoke because she would walk right up and glue her nose to their weed, it became a game with my friends to try and trick her but she always won and then melted their hearts so they would share:)
High Neil.... My babies are about the only thing more important to me than my garden so I would just have to hide it up high enough that they can't reach it...:)....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom