Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Peejay, how and what do you look for in maturities in the plants. What is the key thing to look for. Or is it just 4 to 5 weeks.

7, have you seen how folks look at photo-period plants and can tell the sex even before the flip? Usually they are looking for those little white pistil hairs. When a plant starts "showing sex" = sexual maturity - sort of like humans an puberty. A photo period plant can keep growing and won't flower after it reaches sexual maturity if the light schedule stays long. The auto doesn't care about the light schedule. It starts to flower as soon as it is old enough to flower.

There is a bunch of stuff out there - lots of pictures of plants showing sex before the flip. I know Canna has some nice ones - she takes amazing macro pictures.

The amount of info on this one page alone makes this journal gold and it is 623 pages. I think my brain just exploded. :loopy:

There isn't enough thanks out there for what you all do in here.

Oh, and PeeJay, was there something else I was supposed to do on the myrcine front? I have been drinking high hopped beer now for days and smoking. Pretty wrecked. Can't remember original point... :lot-o-toke:

Bob ;)

Nice! Manzee, Olivia broke out of the ground on the 22nd. She is 13 days old today. Denise knows she is ready for grownup food. The key to autos is getting them big as fast as possible. That's why Denise only transplants them once and right into flower soil. An auto will start to bloom as soon as the plant reaches sexual maturity - depending on the strain 4-5 weeks. It's not about how large they are, it's about how old they are that signals the hormonal changes. It doesn't make sense to put an auto through two transplants when it would just be in the veg soil for two weeks so Dennise goes right to flower soil with 'em.

The genetics on this one are something I haven't seen but don't be surprised if it grows every bit as quickly and as healthily as one of Atrain's autos. The Sugar Mango Dennise grew sure did... It's certainly banging along nicely @ 13 days.
I could just kiss ya....:kisstwo: If I haven't told you lately PJ... I adore you....:thanks:....:circle-of-love:
Peejay, how and what do you look for in maturities in the plants. What is the key thing to look for. Or is it just 4 to 5 weeks.
Good question....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
Yeah I seen it. One disappeared in town here few days ago. It's seems to be a rash of people missing or being taken. I blame the illegals , main reason they got two in the city trying to snatched a girl on camera the other day. It's crazy
And people ask me why I never leave my property and make sure the perimeter is secure...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:
Here are a couple of pics I went back and found of the Sugar Mango Auto when Dennise grew it this way last time.

DSC030748.JPG

DSC030706.JPG

This is going to be fun to watch!
:thanks: again PJ...:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:
The amount of info on this one page alone makes this journal gold and it is 623 pages. I think my brain just exploded. :loopy:

Oh, and PeeJay, was there something else I was supposed to do on the myrcine front? I have been drinking high hopped beer now for days and smoking. Pretty wrecked. Can't remember original point... :lot-o-toke:

Bob ;)

:passitleft: Well hit this so you don't mess up a good buzz....:circle-of-love:

Here's the info on Olivia... The memorial girl for Tim.....:circle-of-love:

Original Sensible Quick Overview of
Jotamayuscula Purple Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds's

Seed Breeder : Delicious Seeds
Genetic Origin : OG Kush x Purple Kush Auto
Pack sizes : Available in packs of 1, 3, 5 & 10 Autoflowering seeds
Available Seed Types : Feminized Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds
Flowering / Harvest time : 45-50 days from seed/Harvest April-November
Yield : 50-70g p/plant
Height : Short
THC / CBD / CBN : High CBD

Seedbank Delicious Seeds
Fem|Auto|Regular Autoflowering Seeds
Top Strains Kush Seeds , OG Seeds, Purple Seeds
Flowering Time Short Flowering Time
Indica/Sativa Indica Dominant Seeds
Medical Use High CBD , Increased Appetite , Pain Relief, Sleep / Insomnia , Stress Relief
Flavour / Taste Fruity Cannabis, Sweet Cannabis

Jotamayuscula Purple Auto Seeds | Delicious Seeds
In collaboration with Rapper Jotamayuscula, Delicious Seeds have incorporated all the appeal of high quality purple cannabis into autoflowering cannabis seeds that seem to grow all on their own. Jotamayuscula Purple Auto weed seeds are so easy to cultivate, even someone who has never grown weed before could cause a stir. And for those that know what they're doing, the possibilities are endless.
Her flavour is sensational and the effect is pure pleasure. All from plants that never reach a meter high. Ruderalis and Purple genetics keep this short plant really stocky, so that yields of up to 30 grams per plant are on offer when growing weed indoors. But take her outside and this beauty can rocket, making 150 grams per plant much more likely. Sativa gives that maximum 13% sativa strength the power to offer an uplifting and positive high, just perfect for relieving stress or depression. But that indica support still offers a beautiful physical calm that makes this a really nice day time smoke.
Jotamayuscula Purple Auto is not never going to be too harsh or knock you off your feet, but she will give you a really nice ride. And when things are this good, why would you ever want to resist?

:passitleft: Well hit this so you don't mess up a good buzz....:circle-of-love:

Just in time there Dennise. Thanks! Hang on while I pour this...

Delicious Seeds has really become one of my favorite banks recently. I haven't had anything bad come from them in quite a few tries. I had a bunch of stuff from them that Herbies was giving away a couple years ago and just ran out. This is a case where the freebies worked and I would try anything they make now. And that sounds like it would be a very interesting candidate for my outdoor auto grow this summer under 24 hours sunlight. I want 3 and that would be one, Dark Devil #2 and I now need a 3rd and I can make the order.

Can I just copy you mercilessly and do Sugar Mango? Seeing your old one and PeeJays notes on mango and how could one resist.

Bob ;)

Just in time there Dennise. Thanks! Hang on while I pour this...

Delicious Seeds has really become one of my favorite banks recently. I haven't had anything bad come from them in quite a few tries. I had a bunch of stuff from them that Herbies was giving away a couple years ago and just ran out. This is a case where the freebies worked and I would try anything they make now. And that sounds like it would be a very interesting candidate for my outdoor auto grow this summer under 24 hours sunlight. I want 3 and that would be one, Dark Devil #2 and I now need a 3rd and I can make the order.

Can I just copy you mercilessly and do Sugar Mango? Seeing your old one and PeeJays notes on mango and how could one resist.

Bob ;)

Absolutely my friend... The Sugar Mango is amazing smoke and was definitly on the top tier of my daytime smokes....:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Bob ;)

Drinking heavily hopped beer and smoking for days sounds remarkably like status quo for you Bob. I think we were supposed to find a teeth grinding, floor pacing sativa and try it solo first with out the myrcine bonus. Then we were gonna try the same nerve wracking weed in combination with the myrcine from the hops and see if it took the edge off?

Some might scoff at our study design... The 7% abv in the hop-bomb brews will likely be viewed as a major confounding factor by the picky. I say we forge ahead anyway...

:passitleft:

Let the haters hate. We have a scientific program here and Dennise can be our witness. Smoke, check tendency to behave like a cat on a hot tin roof. Note behavior. Sleep. Drink proper 100 IBU IPA. Smoke. Got it.

Now what is the most freak out inducing sativa anyone can think of smoking. Not the usual strain question you hear on here.

Bob ;)

OK! While you all explore the scientific method and diligently fail to document your findings, I would like to thank both PeeJay and Dennise especially for the advice they give us newbies. Case in point is the post of PJ's latest soil formula. It may have seemed obvious but the amount of water was never stated before, that I saw. Needless to say I used way too much but now I can salvage it by using the new formula and adding a lot of dry material. May seem ignorant but little things can assume big misunderstandings to the less experienced. Thanks to all of the people who help so much. Dan

P.S. you can plead to being scatterbrained but in truth just too much experimentation I think.:rofl:

Once the new soil has cooked I will pop a few seeds and open a journal and stop going off topic on others journals.

:passitleft::blunt::passitleft::blunt::passitleft: pass these around.... You guys have been on fire the last couple of day, great catch up reading... Thank you all..... High Dennise.... You been double dipping that daytime oil... I feel you've had heaps of energy the last couple days.... Hope your well....

that sugar mango auto looks great D. I want to try something extra exotic like that. kali bubba is smelling crazy.. chocolate has been on my list for the longest time ohh and cheese too :love:

I know I haven't taken the time yet to properly thank you for those awesome responses that I've been dying to get.

I've just been digesting the information before I decide what makes sense and what doesn't, and ask more.

In the meantime, I just wanted to give you a BIG THANKS - PJ, Doc, Dennise - universe, for allowing me to stumble upon such an insightful, friendly, and knowledgeable group of people!

I look forward to learning much more

:passitleft::blunt::passitleft::blunt::passitleft: pass these around.... You guys have been on fire the last couple of day, great catch up reading... Thank you all..... High Dennise.... You been double dipping that daytime oil... I feel you've had heaps of energy the last couple days.... Hope your well....
:thanks: I am in awe of how good I feel Grizz....:circle-of-love:
that sugar mango auto looks great D. I want to try something extra exotic like that. kali bubba is smelling crazy.. chocolate has been on my list for the longest time ohh and cheese too :love:
I've grown it once before b. And it's some of my favorite daytime smoke...:circle-of-love:
I know I haven't taken the time yet to properly thank you for those awesome responses that I've been dying to get.

I've just been digesting the information before I decide what makes sense and what doesn't, and ask more.

In the meantime, I just wanted to give you a BIG THANKS - PJ, Doc, Dennise - universe, for allowing me to stumble upon such an insightful, friendly, and knowledgeable group of people!

I look forward to learning much more

I'm thrilled we have been able to help you....:)....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom