Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

i seen to much, just want smoke, watch trees blow in the wind and see the beautiful world we are destroying and maybe get off this earth before these idiot kill us all. lmao.

:rofl:

Cause and effects!
If I could go back and redo what now look to be bad decisions then the paths I took from the results of those decisions may not have come about. I would have missed meeting my wife for one. Also the constant question of if I hadn't taken that path what would I have missed in this life's adventures? Of course, what did I miss making those choices? But for me I take the first path as my time with my wife is invaluable and I miss her daily. I wouldn't give that up for any prize on earth. So appreciate the past and hopefully learn from it. Have a great day. Dan
:peacetwo:

I've been at doctor's offices since 8:30 this morning. I want to go home....:thanks:.....:circle-of-love:

Wow boo, tell them call you when he is there or off lunch.

Dennise, I got my order from Gorilla Seeds today and must say my Tut seeds didn't come in fancy individual packages like yours. I guess even seed banks know how special you are. LOL Dan

Dennise, I got my order from Gorilla Seeds today and must say my Tut seeds didn't come in fancy individual packages like yours. I guess even seed banks know how special you are. LOL Dan

LOL, if you ordered stealth shipping some of them will remove them from the original breeders' packaging. They always do that with mine when I order stealth or super stealth.

But, I'll bet they do know how special she is. ;-)

:circle-of-love:

Getting a bit worried here.......

What a way to spend a whole day. I hope they set you free soon!
Got to admit I almost had to fight my way out of there...:thedoubletake: He had a really silly idea that was was going to stay for a couple of days... He was mistaken...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
Anxiously waiting for the results Dennise. I hope you can get home soon!

I'm finally here... Between a 8:30 appointment in one town then a 2:30 appointment in a totally different town then to Walgreen {worst part of the day} food and dog food stop... Fork me.. I'm done.....:circle-of-love:

Bloody hell me darlin that's a bit of a bugger! Sending all the best vibes in my little world your way! :)
Thank you Light....:circle-of-love:
Wow boo, tell them call you when he is there or off lunch.
Sad part was I never waited for the doctor more than 10 minutes... They just thought it would be lots of fun to play let's muck up Dennise's world today...:yahoo: What fun......:circle-of-love:
Well I must say I am not quite understanding why you are or thought you had to order Tut beans...:confused: And you most certainly know what I am referring to...:;): but yea you aren't the first to tell me how "special" I am and I never was sure if that was a compliment or not..:straightface:..lol I hope you are having a blessed and green day...:)....:circle-of-love:
LOL, if you ordered stealth shipping some of them will remove them from the original breeders' packaging. They always do that with mine when I order stealth or super stealth.

But, I'll bet they do know how special she is. ;-)

Getting a bit worried here.......

OK guys have you been talking to my fella....;) He the only one I thought knew about that "special" thing...lol..:;):....I truly love you guys...:circle-of-love:

Hey Lobo got a question... Someone asked me yesterday if I had noticed if the Tut beans seemed bigger than the average bean of other strains... Well I looked at the ones I have and they are all huge beans...:) Do yours look bigger than the average bean...:confused:...:circle-of-love:

Yeah Lobo, are your nuts big? :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom