Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Truck you can start pretty much anywhere and it just goes till it ends and starts over again... Just to lazy to start a new journal but I'm thrilled to see you here... I am just now getting going full speed again... I had a few security issues I had to tend to but we are just now getting to where things will get good.....:circle-of-love:

PJ, naw, I think their probably normal. Ha:rofl:Ha. Dennise, No the Tut seeds are the same size as all the others I got, now I know you are special! It was funny you asked because I had just thought how tiny these things are to cost so much. Remember I have yet to have a decent grow so its hard to see the return on investment yet, and I am impatient to get some decent results.
Patience, Patience, I know. Well, I like the vulture's reply when told to have patience and his meal would be dead soon. He stated " patience my ass, I'm going to kill something". Have a great day!! Dan
:Namaste::thanks::Namaste:

Lmao gezzzz. We are comparing nuts now. Lmao. Face it boo. Your special. Just don't show it in doctors office he will commit you to a ward. Lmao.

PJ, naw, I think their probably normal. Ha:rofl:Ha. Dennise, No the Tut seeds are the same size as all the others I got, now I know you are special! It was funny you asked because I had just thought how tiny these things are to cost so much. Remember I have yet to have a decent grow so its hard to see the return on investment yet, and I am impatient to get some decent results.
Patience, Patience, I know. Well, I like the vulture's reply when told to have patience and his meal would be dead soon. He stated " patience my ass, I'm going to kill something". Have a great day!! Dan
:Namaste::thanks::Namaste:
We'll get ya there my friend....:high-five:...:circle-of-love:
Lmao gezzzz. We are comparing nuts now. Lmao. Face it boo. Your special. Just don't show it in doctors office he will commit you to a ward. Lmao.
Oh he already knows how "special" I am... He tries to admit me often...:thedoubletake:....:circle-of-love:

I have a little bit of an update on the Baby Tut... She is 5 days in flower now and I think she looks amazing... Not a single ugly leaf and I have made myself not pinch any more leaves off... I am going to stick to the 25 and 45 day defoliation and see if it makes a difference.... She is in the 2'x2' secret Jardin tent and the Spider4 is still running...:yahoo: Here's what I got....:circle-of-love:
DSC040545.JPG
DSC040556.JPG
DSC040565.JPG
DSC040576.JPG
DSC040584.JPG
DSC040595.JPG
DSC040606.JPG
DSC040616.JPG
DSC040625.JPG
DSC040633.JPG
DSC040647.JPG
DSC040656.JPG
DSC040666.JPG

Very nice, your plants look like healthy shrubs... Cool cat too.

Bloody oath, she's a ripper, the bees knees D.. All going bonza here cobber and that's dinkum... :rofl::circle-of-love:

Very nice, your plants look like healthy shrubs... Cool cat too.
:thanks: It's good to see ya here Buck and thanks for the kind words....:passitleft:.....:circle-of-love:
very nice :bravo:
:passitleft: High b... I still watching that mad looking bud you got going... She should be about ready shouldn't she... She is just beautiful.... You definitly got you mojo back...:high-five:...:circle-of-love:
Beautiful! I can't let my cat anywhere near that close to my plants. She will start chewing immediately. LOL
I love the way this one is looking... Her color is spectacular in real time and her structure is nice I think too for the little bit of actualy training I did on her.... I don't mind if she stretches a bit more but I don't think she is going to get to leggy and her node structure is about as nice as I have ever grown...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
Bloody oath, she's a ripper, the bees knees D.. All going bonza here cobber and that's dinkum... :rofl::circle-of-love:
Ahhh thanks...:hmmmm:...:circle-of-love:
Better late then never better make this quick so I can start some deep reading!!
:welcome: It is so nice to see you here... It seems a bit daunting if you start at page one but it has been pretty much purpetual from the beginning so it doesn't matter much where ya start... This round is just starting up again really... other than the Baby Tut in flower everything else is pretty much brand new to the world...:blunt:....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft: HIgh Boo....:circle-of-love:

Well I escaped the labs clutches to only have to reattach to a vet today... My pit got hit by a car today and is having to stay at the vet but at least he is still alive.... I think his hip is broke... there is a horrible hole in his pecker... yep you read that right...:thedoubletake: and down his thigh... they are going to sew him up tomorrow and x-ray his hips then too.... They are making sure he is stable first because there is blood in his urine... This is the dog that is my son's... He got him when he got back from the sand box to help with some head issues he came home with then he got stationed in Alaska and couldn't take his dog... so please say a prayer for Paco... I can't call my son and tell him I let something horrible happen to his dog... He was in so much pain and I was here alone of course so I had to ick him up and carry him to the car.... I gave him a small dose of CCO and it actually seemed to help him quite a bit... I actually gave it a few minutes to try to work before I attempted to pick him up the second time and it seemed to have helped or at least he didn't cry out as loud... I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pick him up... He's a solid muscle bound pit... but apparently there's something to that adrenialine thing... When I got him calmed down and saw how deep the hole was and how big... I picked him up like he waas a baby and it was on... I can still move it when I have to and thank goodness for the oil... It helped my dog and the vet kknows I gave it to him and told me he was good with it and it probably made it possible for me to be able to get him there but I wanted to tell him becasue I knew they would be giving him other meds and I didn't want them to over sedate him... IDK... I think I will take an extra tack myself... :circle-of-love:

Well I escaped the labs clutches to only have to reattach to a vet today... My pit got hit by a car today and is having to stay at the vet but at least he is still alive.... I think his hip is broke... there is a horrible hole in his pecker... yep you read that right...:thedoubletake: and down his thigh... they are going to sew him up tomorrow and x-ray his hips then too.... They are making sure he is stable first because there is blood in his urine... This is the dog that is my son's... He got him when he got back from the sand box to help with some head issues he came home with then he got stationed in Alaska and couldn't take his dog... so please say a prayer for Paco... I can't call my son and tell him I let something horrible happen to his dog... He was in so much pain and I was here alone of course so I had to ick him up and carry him to the car.... I gave him a small dose of CCO and it actually seemed to help him quite a bit... I actually gave it a few minutes to try to work before I attempted to pick him up the second time and it seemed to have helped or at least he didn't cry out as loud... I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pick him up... He's a solid muscle bound pit... but apparently there's something to that adrenialine thing... When I got him calmed down and saw how deep the hole was and how big... I picked him up like he waas a baby and it was on... I can still move it when I have to and thank goodness for the oil... It helped my dog and the vet kknows I gave it to him and told me he was good with it and it probably made it possible for me to be able to get him there but I wanted to tell him becasue I knew they would be giving him other meds and I didn't want them to over sedate him... IDK... I think I will take an extra tack myself... :circle-of-love:

I am glad you were able to get him to the vet. time is of the essence with a HBC. The sooner you get them in the sooner you can get them stable. My prayers are with you!!! :circle-of-love::peace:

This is my son that is up with you Doc... God forbid if something happens to him I'm sending you with the news and a big fat doobie... How fast can you run...:blushsmile:... He was in so much pain... With it being Sunday tomorrow I don't know if I'll ever be able to check on him... I just tried to call but everyone is already gone... He's probably so scared and I hope I didn't make it worse for him by dosing him.. I didn't know what else to do and he would scream so bad when I tried to move him before I dosed him... This just sucks...:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom