Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

That top pic of PJ's with the big ol hill of soil is for a community grow he is involved with for a community garden I think.... anyhow it is way more soil than I can imagine you would need and honestly... the soil I am now using is by far growing the best I have ever grown and is by far the simplest I have ever used... after mixing up your soil... just add water... literally just water... as you probably know I do use a foliar spray of essential oils every 3 days at lights out starting about 2 weeks in flower but with or without the foliar it grows some dank buds....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Hell, I'll play.....:circle-of-love:

20160323_111841-1.jpg

Yeah, I'm thinking of going with PJ's 200 gallon recipe I quoted on the last page.. I'm considering having six 20 gallon pots so I probably might as well. What's the consensus on that pot size?

What I'm trying to figure out is what (if anything) should I add to the Seedling/Veg/Flower containers.

High Dennise..:passitleft:.... Good luck with everything :rofl: :passitleft:

Yeah, I'm thinking of going with PJ's 200 gallon recipe I quoted on the last page.. I'm considering having six 20 gallon pots so I probably might as well. What's the consensus on that pot size?

What I'm trying to figure out is what (if anything) should I add to the Seedling/Veg/Flower containers.
Oh Dude... I had no idea you were growing trees... Ummmm I would most certainly use the big ol recipe of PJ's and I ain't gonna lie to ya.... I would follow it to the letter cause I would be clueless as to what would work instead of any of it...:yikes: obviously you will be able to get 10 pots out of that if it equates to 200 gallons but dang that's a lot of soil per girl... Good luck and let me know how this all works out... I'd love to watch it...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
High Dennise..:passitleft:.... Good luck with everything :rofl: :passitleft:
Yea... Thanks for that...:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:

Oh and on adding anything to the seedling soil... I certainly wouldn't think you would need to add anything... my worry would be is it to hot for seedlings and do I need to take it down a notch so I don't burn em up... Actually you could just use your Promix stuff (peat moss) or what ever and just add a little mycos to it and that is really all the seedlings need for about 10 days after pop... They can get their legs under them at least and then pot them up to your mixed soil....:circle-of-love:

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea for the seedlings. I had the same concern too.

I'm pretty sure it was PJ who recommended going up to 20 or perhaps even higher. I'm not sure what size would be best for me yet..

I guess I'll find out along the way what does/doesn't work well.

Thanks for always being there Sweet D

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Oh your more than welcome and let me ask ya... What the heck are you growing.. are you just doing an outdoor grow and if so and your going that big of container... why not just dig a hole and ammend your soil...:confused: Sorry I'm kinda blonde and I just am not quite understanding what your doing....:)....:circle-of-love:

I just popped a King Tut. Hope mine turns out as pretty as yours. I'm gonna teach mine to swim Dwc style.

I'm just tickled pink with the Tut...:) She has been the easiest thing in the world to grow and she is just packing on the buddage... She is starting to get really sticky too...:yummy:.... Good luck and let me know if you start a journal and if you want you are more than welcome to post her up on here... Only have 2 rules here... be respectful and no really bad cussing...:welcome:....I'm real glad you're here...:circle-of-love:

Oh your more than welcome and let me ask ya... What the heck are you growing.. are you just doing an outdoor grow and if so and your going that big of container... why not just dig a hole and ammend your soil...:confused: Sorry I'm kinda blonde and I just am not quite understanding what your doing....:)....:circle-of-love:

I'm not sure 'what' it'll be yet. I've seen a few good-looking strains. And one of the main things stopping me from going straight into the ground is that I want them to be raised off the ground a little bit and also to maybe move them to two spots during the day if possible... not sure yet depending on the size of the container..

Very nice Auto, big strawberry sized buds.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom