Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Dennise, Great update, and very good looking girls. Good night and sweet dreams. Dan
:high-five::circle-of-love::thanks:
So happy to see you about Lobo... No more running off...:thedoubletake:.....:circle-of-love:
:thumb:beautiful girls you have, Dennise. Have a sweet dream.:circle-of-love:
:thanks: Sara and thanks for stopping by.....:circle-of-love:
Looking lovely sis.
happy daze.
:passitleft: High Dusty... Nice to have ya here....:circle-of-love:
Good afternoon Dennise!

The world out there is no match for you. :thumb:

:circle-of-love:
Bob ;)
Well Doc... it kinda kicked my butt today but I'm home and all is good.....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Well Doc... it kinda kicked my butt today but I'm home and all is good.....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

If you are home and achieved your goals (or even came close in my rule book) then you kicked it's butt. :thumb: Smoke something dank and sticky and call it good. :bongrip:

:Namaste:
Bob ;)

Glad all is well Dennise.
:lot-o-toke::rollit::drool::surf::surf::surf::drool::rollit::lot-o-toke:
Finally 50 posts!
:allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:thanks::thanks::peace:
Congrats...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
If you are home and achieved your goals (or even came close in my rule book) then you kicked it's butt. :thumb: Smoke something dank and sticky and call it good. :bongrip:

:Namaste:
Bob ;)
I can't honestly say I got all my errands that in my imaginary world I had planned but I did get done the things I had to for the real world...:).....:circle-of-love:

Well ya just never know when your day is going to turn around and your frown is gonna turn upside down...:yahoo: Geezzz that was a bit drippy even for me...:straightface: I have a 864w 288x3w Twilight led on the way to me...:yahoo: The ones of you that have been around long enough to remember my last round with Twilight are probably freaking out about now but Jason promised this one is not going to do like the last one... and since I like pretty new shiny things... and I have no money to buy pretty new shiny things and I've been assured that I will not have the issues with this lamp... It's not like the Spider COB it is a panel... I know COBs are supposed to be better blah blah blah... but the only thing they have done better for me was almost burn my house down...:thedoubletake: So with all my bitchin' done I'm actually quite thrilled... A good part of today was spent moving my grow to the garden shed and out of the house... Fella had been working on the a/c unit and finally got it to where it will work well enough to keep em' cool when it get hotter and I think they will like their new digs....:yummy: I kinda like having my house back to being a house...:dreamy: It was a win win... fella got his new shed...:yikes: and for that he had to move all my stuff....:high-five: I have the best fella in the whole wide world...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Holy crap, your plants have their own house now?! :yahoo: :partyboy:

Gawd, I'd love that! :love:

Congratulation - heavy envy here! :bravo:

:passitleft: High Gray and they seem to be pretty happy about the situation... I can't say they got the whole shack... my friend is still staying there...:yikes: but in reality that isn't a bad thing either... she can water them or what ever if I can't get there for some reason... You know... like the door knob thing... ya know it just doesn't want to turn some days...:straightface: Hope your having a blessed and green day and thanks for stoping by... I like seeing you here....:circle-of-love:

Congrats on that new light on it's way!

And for the chit that got done.

:circle-of-love:

Thanks I think... Hopefully it won't be like my last experience...:) I don't think anything could bum me out to bad today... I put her in the wind about 1pm and just got home so it was 6 hours of heaven... What an incredibly beautiful day...:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:

Gerytail, you won every led light on here and with what you grow, you want to talk about envy :rofl:

My shout now Dennise..:passitleft:

I agree with you nuggs on the Spider4... It flowers great and so far no problem but Dude.. I went around the world and back with the Spider16... Of course with that much light I had to invest in a good fan and filter because of heat and it burned up more than once.... Jason did everything he possibly could but it was a nightmare. Fella finally made the decision on that light and 7Dust still uses it but he broke it down to several lights and rewired it blah blah blah... Anywho these are panels and that makes me very happy..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom