Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Love that! Queen of Green! :thumb:

Still love ya, even if it's not reciprocated..:rofl::rofl: missing you. Got this for ya:joint: ok I'll share once you show :blunt:

Still love ya, even if it's not reciprocated..:rofl::rofl: missing you. Got this for ya:joint: ok I'll share once you show :blunt:

Funny how people come and go around here Grizz...

Dennise? Dennise? Bueller? Bueller?

Peace, Hyena

Hyena, you see my little update? Couple little hyena flowers showing :passitleft:

Hi Guys... I have been taking a bit of a break and twilight called and asked me to test another one of their lights so here I am... It is the M900 model and here she is...:circle-of-love:
DSC083644.JPG
DSC083655.JPG
DSC083664.JPG
DSC083672.JPG
DSC083684.JPG
DSC083694.JPG
DSC083704.JPG
DSC083714.JPG
DSC083723.JPG
DSC083732.JPG
DSC083748.JPG
DSC083754.JPG
DSC083765.JPG
DSC083772.JPG
DSC083785.JPG
DSC083796.JPG
DSC083805.JPG
DSC083812.JPG
I obviously have her hung and will update on what is under her in a bit.....:circle-of-love:

:hug::circle-of-love::passitleft: great to see you D... hope your been well..

Well I will admit it doesn't suck...:) I don't really know how I got to be lucky enough to get to test the number of lights I have but I guess after you have been here for a couple of years and you have thousands of posts and pics and your journals are many and have hundreds of pages the sponsors start feeling sorry for you...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:

Well I will admit it doesn't suck...:) I don't really know how I got to be lucky enough to get to test the number of lights I have but I guess after you have been here for a couple of years and you have thousands of posts and pics and your journals are many and have hundreds of pages the sponsors start feeling sorry for you...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:
Oh yeah for sure ..just little jelly lol whats the price of that light your going to review and use ?

Dennise! You're back!! Happiness!

Hope you are okay.

Wondering what ever became of the little Hyenas?

Hope you stick around!

Peace, Hyena

Must respect here Dennise, but I don't think 420 cares you talk about a product you have.. Unless they are pissed I guess about a vendor. I use Master Blaster 1500 watt ballasts.. They aren't sponsored. I just don;t think 420 wants links posted...

Nice light. I stiill haven't even played with mine yet,,, I can't say I'm up on your journal,, but I can say 'High' and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom