Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

And just so ya know... the dates on the tags are the date they went into the can to germ so by the time they are under the light and popping soil you can add about 5 or 6 days... I have gotten really lazy and forget to write anything down so I can figure things out best if I do it this way... At least I have a constant starting point and have kinda figured out how long things take so just sayin'....:circle-of-love:

Greetings and Salutations Ms. Dennise. I see your still up to your tricks. Took it up a notch or two I might add...LOL. I have a batch of soil gurls going and would love to get some input from you soil SME's. Hope you don't mind me popin in to ask for a look see on my journal.

You know I appreciate any input you have to offer.

:passitleft: how you going?

Looking mighty pretty over this ways.. What is that you had your seeds on? The Harley Davidson piece? I broke my fool neck on my scooter back in 86'. Rode hard, put away wet too many times and it's all catching up on me in my older age... I've had my scooters down by the Bay Area, SF'. It's a shame these bikes has been sitting since about 2002' It's a cherry 51 Panhead. And I also have the Bicentennial Sportster. I have a bad hip replacement that if I have to support myself on my left leg,,, hip pops out and bike goes down, I cry over the scratches, then a quick trip to the hospital to put it back in socket.
But looks like ya'll got it going on in there, in the gardens... GL and Keepem Green

I shot a kite down to one of my homeboys and he's going to get by Pop's and see whaat he doing.. Don't hold your breath. Been alot of years since I talked with these peoples. I was supprised I found Wolf that easy. But Pop's had 40-50 baskets on his place. He never was a seller, he liked to trade, but I know he'd never get to fix all what he has. He gifted me two baskets way back when for alittle help with his insurance work. I'll leave that there. But he paid me witha 47 knuckle and the 51 Pan' ofcourse they both had to be totaly rebuilt. These came in a shopping cart. I lost the knucklehead, and I'll never get another Panhead. There are people out there that have bikes with numbers, for sale all over,, just costy as all hell. My Pan was built by Arden Ness motorcycles. Guy a legend. But I just looked there are alot of Pans out there for under 10 grand that don't need alot of work, just personal touches. All I did was some of the paint on mine.. The real artwork was done by a artist called Bill Liberty outta Sacramento. That bike is worth to much to me.. Besides no one wood like my art work.. It's all about southern pride and Sons of the Confederacy.. Well if I hear anything, you'll know. But it's pretty easy to find them on the net, the right price is another story.. GL and Keepem Green

Happy mother's day to ya D. :hug:

Happy Mother's Day to you, D: you are a great one......:circle-of-love:

Hey guys... Didn't drop off the planet just had to deal with real life for a bit... To tired and to late to start tonight but I will load some pics of all the girls I have going tomorrow and start from there... Hope everyone had a great mothers day and I will talk to you all tomorrow... Hope you all have a blessed and green evening and I'll see ya tomorrow...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

HiDeHo Guys... Finally got my azz up and got some pics taken just before the lights went out so they look kinda sleepy in the bloom tent but still beautiful... and Norcali I think it was you that asked what the H-D thing was my tin was on and it is a cutting board... It's awesome too cause you can sit hot pans on it too and it does score when you cut on it or even scratch and it is extremely easy to clean annddd it looks good...;)
Any who we will start in the bloom tent cause you ain't gonna believe everything going on in the veg tent,,,:yikes:.. In the bloom tent is the Dark Delight, Columbian Gold, the Lime daiquiri auto that is not an auto and Lemon... Lemon looks much happier in the daytime but this is right before lights out and she was about asleep but you can tell how perfect she is...:high-five:....:circle-of-love:
DSC083413.JPG
DSC083425.JPG
DSC083435.JPG
DSC083446.JPG
DSC083456.JPG
DSC083466.JPG
DSC083477.JPG
DSC083485.JPG
DSC083497.JPG

OK on to the veg tent that is really full and strange things are still happening of course... I had thrown a bean in the dirt over a month ago because it had never tapped and I had just given up on it and throw it in the window sill... Well today I was looking out the window washing dishes and oops guess what was waving at me... I also just put 2 of the beans that came off the auto Colorado Cookie girl to dirt but neither has popped their heads yet but you'll see how overly excited I got about popping beans...:trance: but I'll work it out...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC083505.JPG
DSC083515.JPG
DSC083527.JPG
DSC083534.JPG
DSC083545.JPG
DSC083557.JPG
DSC083565.JPG
DSC083575.JPG
DSC083585.JPG
DSC083594.JPG
DSC083604.JPG
DSC083614.JPG
DSC083623.JPG
DSC083633.JPG

Honest to God...you grow the prettiest plants of anyone I have ever seen....so girly and pretty.....you have got a gift, for sure, and God bless you...... :circle-of-love:

Yeah, Dennise, you've upped your game - this batch looks seriously good! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Very nice! :love:

High Sistah D just passing through haven't been on in awhile plants look great :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom