Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Well I really am kinda back but it seems the day after I posted my last post I found out what they meant by a bad episode of MS. I had symptoms in the past but nothing that was to mind altering...:straightface: These last few days have been life changing and slapped me in the head and explained it! The right side of my face has been going numb and my right arm and hand... then I couldn't see out of my right eye... then I got scared as hell so I go back to the Neurologist on Monday... See I'm back... I'm already back to bitchin' about how bad I feel...:blushsmile: I did get the Pineapple Express chopped and the Blue Dream and I have finally found what I think will be a staple from now on and that's the Blue Dream. I absolutely love the buzz... The quantity wasn't very good so I need to get another going pretty quickly but it's worth it and the Pineapple Express has always been one of my favorites and she gave me about 2.5 zips of some sticky goodness... I know... No pics it didn't happen but it's only the pics that didn't happen... Chopping her was all I had in me at the time so you're just going to have to take my word for it this time... I will post up some of the buds eventually cause they are pretty nice sparkly nugs...:high-five:
On my new light. My girls love it and showed it almost immediately... The penetration is obviously better and my very bottom popcorn is forming already after only a week and usually I have gotten to where I chop the top half and let the bottom finish up but I don't think I will have to do that with this light. The spectrum is much more like looking outside vs the pink shade of the lights I used in the past. Don't get me wrong... I still love my old lights but so far... I'm really loving this light... It's been running in the high 80's and low 90's here and even with a window unit in the grow room that's hot! My tent is still running about 72 degree. The light is twice the power of what I had in there and puts out half the heat. I'm loving that... I really think my flowers are fatter than what I'm used to also and they have done a major fattening just since I put the new light up... So I will get some pics up as soon as I can finishing off this round and then will start with a girl just going into the flower tent to see how the light does for the whole bloom process. I'm not worried about the veg stage. It obviously would do that very well... that's all for now... I don't like having this. It's totally interferring in my life right now... going back to bed. Have a blessed and green evening.....:circle-of-love:

One of the advantages of hangin' around this place around mignight is that I get to be the first one to say hi to Dennise. :yahoo:

High, Dennise! :ciao:

Well I really am kinda back but it seems the day after I posted my last post I found out what they meant by a bad episode of MS. I had symptoms in the past but nothing that was to mind altering...:straightface: These last few days have been life changing and slapped me in the head and explained it! The right side of my face has been going numb and my right arm and hand... then I couldn't see out of my right eye... then I got scared as hell so I go back to the Neurologist on Monday... See I'm back... I'm already back to bitchin' about how bad I feel...:blushsmile: I did get the Pineapple Express chopped and the Blue Dream and I have finally found what I think will be a staple from now on and that's the Blue Dream. I absolutely love the buzz... The quantity wasn't very good so I need to get another going pretty quickly but it's worth it and the Pineapple Express has always been one of my favorites and she gave me about 2.5 zips of some sticky goodness... I know... No pics it didn't happen but it's only the pics that didn't happen... Chopping her was all I had in me at the time so you're just going to have to take my word for it this time... I will post up some of the buds eventually cause they are pretty nice sparkly nugs...:high-five:
On my new light. My girls love it and showed it almost immediately... The penetration is obviously better and my very bottom popcorn is forming already after only a week and usually I have gotten to where I chop the top half and let the bottom finish up but I don't think I will have to do that with this light. The spectrum is much more like looking outside vs the pink shade of the lights I used in the past. Don't get me wrong... I still love my old lights but so far... I'm really loving this light... It's been running in the high 80's and low 90's here and even with a window unit in the grow room that's hot! My tent is still running about 72 degree. The light is twice the power of what I had in there and puts out half the heat. I'm loving that... I really think my flowers are fatter than what I'm used to also and they have done a major fattening just since I put the new light up... So I will get some pics up as soon as I can finishing off this round and then will start with a girl just going into the flower tent to see how the light does for the whole bloom process. I'm not worried about the veg stage. It obviously would do that very well... that's all for now... I don't like having this. It's totally interferring in my life right now... going back to bed. Have a blessed and green evening.....:circle-of-love:

I feel for you D. Was is especially hot? That can aggravate my MS. Time to pop another Blue Blood. Another one that one of the patients with MS that I help loves is Medicann's Train Wreck. Hang in there. Send me a PM if you want to Bitch about your MS to someone who gets it!!! :circle-of-love::hug: :peace:

I wish I had the energy to bitch...:straightface: and yes it's hotter than damn it. It was 97 today and it's never 97 here...:yikes: and also you are correct. The heat makes it much worse. Actually this is the first flare up I've had anywhere near this bad... The right side of my face, especially my lips are numb and it's even going into my right eye and I'm a real blonde as many on here including you know but I'm having a hard time finishing a sentence before I forget what I'm talking about and my balance and grip is worse than it's ever been... A dizzy goofy blonde... so things aren't much different than normal...:blushsmile: I actually thought I had dropped a Blue Blood to pop and it was the Blue Dream...:straightface: but I really like the Blue Dream so that's OK too and the last time I popped a Blue Blood was when thinigs got so hot around here about a year and a half ago and it's been kinda scary in my head if ya know what I mean...:biglaugh: It's OK I don't either most of the time but anywho I am going to throw the last bean I have of the Blue Blood in the tin and see if I can get her to pop... Haven't been doing good there either... Of the last 4 put to soil only 1 has popped...:yikes: I think my beans are getting old or something... Even in my fogs it's never been that bad... Anywho the Pineapple Chunk and Blue Dream are keeping me happy and I have a White Widow and Fruit Punch that only have a week or 2 left... There's 2 auto Colorado Cookies that I will cut in the next week or 2 and an auto Sugar Mango then after that I'm gonna have to worry about getting something to pop....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Gray... Thanks for popping in and I need to come visit your girls and see what's happening in Gray land... Love you guys more than ya know... Have a blessed and green evening and I think I'm going to take drugs and go to sleep...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I wish I had the energy to bitch...:straightface: and yes it's hotter than damn it. It was 97 today and it's never 97 here...:yikes: and also you are correct. The heat makes it much worse. Actually this is the first flare up I've had anywhere near this bad... The right side of my face, especially my lips are numb and it's even going into my right eye and I'm a real blonde as many on here including you know but I'm having a hard time finishing a sentence before I forget what I'm talking about and my balance and grip is worse than it's ever been... A dizzy goofy blonde... so things aren't much different than normal...:blushsmile: I actually thought I had dropped a Blue Blood to pop and it was the Blue Dream...:straightface: but I really like the Blue Dream so that's OK too and the last time I popped a Blue Blood was when thinigs got so hot around here about a year and a half ago and it's been kinda scary in my head if ya know what I mean...:biglaugh: It's OK I don't either most of the time but anywho I am going to throw the last bean I have of the Blue Blood in the tin and see if I can get her to pop... Haven't been doing good there either... Of the last 4 put to soil only 1 has popped...:yikes: I think my beans are getting old or something... Even in my fogs it's never been that bad... Anywho the Pineapple Chunk and Blue Dream are keeping me happy and I have a White Widow and Fruit Punch that only have a week or 2 left... There's 2 auto Colorado Cookies that I will cut in the next week or 2 and an auto Sugar Mango then after that I'm gonna have to worry about getting something to pop....:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Gray... Thanks for popping in and I need to come visit your girls and see what's happening in Gray land... Love you guys more than ya know... Have a blessed and green evening and I think I'm going to take drugs and go to sleep...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Just checking in with ya D. How are you feeling? I'm hoping your flareup has settled down. :hug::circle-of-love::peace:

Heard from her yesterday :thumb: :passitleft:

:passitleft:

Hi everyone... I'm still kicking just seems my MS has risen it's head and currently is kicking my ass...:) I've finished the grow with the new light and I'll admit I really like the light. I've got both tents flowering right now due to messing time schedules but there are currently 10 in bloom. I'll try and get some pics up in the next few days...
Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Hi everyone... I'm still kicking just seems my MS has risen it's head and currently is kicking my ass...:) I've finished the grow with the new light and I'll admit I really like the light. I've got both tents flowering right now due to messing time schedules but there are currently 10 in bloom. I'll try and get some pics up in the next few days...
Hope everyone has a blessed and green day....:circle-of-love:

Glad to see you "up and about". Don't overdo things. Take your time and don't wear yourself out. My biggest issue with my MS when it flairs up, is fatigue. I am keeping you in my prayers. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone at home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again

Back
Top Bottom