Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Dennise!! :theband:

'Bout time you checked in!

I was all worried n stuff about ya, Darlin. :hmmmm::battingeyelashes:

Whew, great to hear from you. What you been up to?

Dennise!! :theband:

'Bout time you checked in!

I was all worried n stuff about ya, Darlin. :hmmmm::battingeyelashes:

Whew, great to hear from you. What you been up to?
High Gray! It is so good to see you are still here. I've been just kinda scooting along. MS showed me what it is capable of and honestly it kicked my azz for a bit then a couple of weeks ago my growing Buddy Rufus got hurt and he fought a valiant fight but he lost the battle. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks and I spent morning and afternoon with him until they threw me out each day but he just wasn't strong enough to get through it and I picked up his ashes yesterday and as I'm pretty sure you remember he was my world so here I am back on 420 to try and stop acting like a 2 YO that just lost her puppy.
I'm waiting on Mars to get back in touch about showcasing a new light they have so hopefully that will happen but I've not stopped my little garden and have a few going into bloom now that I'll post up here in a few.
Hope everything is wonderful in Graytown and I'll be by to see what you have been up to as soon as I can figure out this new format..:hmmmm:.....:circle-of-love:

Welcome back Dennise, good to hear from ya!:hug::high-five::circle-of-love:

Ah chit, Dennise. The windshield got you again. :(

The only comfort I can offer is my envy for your wonderful acreage. You have God all around you. May He bless you and yours.

Time to grow some kickass weed and thumb your nose, eh? Great to have you back. :Namaste:

:passitleft:

High everyone... Got lost a bit longer than I had intended but thought I would stop in and say hello if anyone is still here... I need someone to remind me how to wash buds please.... I don't usually or ever wash them when I grow them inside but it's time to chop the little bit I did this year outside and for the life of me I can't remember what I used. I know it takes 3 tubs cause I still have the same 3 tubs :high-five: so if ya happen to see this and wouldn't mind dropping the recipe for me it would truly be appreciated.:adore: Hope everyone is having a wonderfully green Friday. Much love to any of my peeps still hanging on..:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

High everyone... Got lost a bit longer than I had intended but thought I would stop in and say hello if anyone is still here... I need someone to remind me how to wash buds please.... I don't usually or ever wash them when I grow them inside but it's time to chop the little bit I did this year outside and for the life of me I can't remember what I used. I know it takes 3 tubs cause I still have the same 3 tubs :high-five: so if ya happen to see this and wouldn't mind dropping the recipe for me it would truly be appreciated.:adore: Hope everyone is having a wonderfully green Friday. Much love to any of my peeps still hanging on..:love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise! Long time & hope all is well with you. :circle-of-love:

Here ya' go:

Step 1) Take 3 clean 5-gallon buckets and fill them with RO water. If RO not available, use filtered water.
Step 2) Dissolve 1/4c-1/2c Lemon Juice and 1/4c-1/2c Baking Soda into the 1st bucket.
Step 3) Gently dip, swish, and swirl your freshly cut colas into Bucket 1, then rinse them off in buckets 2, then 3. Be careful not to smash them into the sides or bottoms of the buckets.
Step 4) Drip dry, and cure as normal.

Hi Dennise! Long time & hope all is well with you. :circle-of-love:

Here ya' go:
Thank you so much...:Namaste: I'm doing great been completely redoing the outside of my old farm house finally and it's almost done so hopefully I'll get some of my down time back..:yahoo: Hope you are doing well and again thank you so much....:circle-of-love:

That's it? You been busy? What the hail, girl?!

It's great to see you post. :love:

Back
Top Bottom