Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Pain pills suck.. One of the most vicious cycles I've ever been stuck in.. But they do help. I had to look real hard to find a doctor,, even here, that will accept medical.. I had a internal morphine pump for awhile,, but it was so hard to find a doc that wood fill it with weed in my system.
Weed helps alittle,, or is it I just don't mind the pain as much.. But then isn't that what pain pills help do? But them pain pills clog you up so bad,, makes me wonder... Pretty sure thats what you meant by pop quiz,, and pill counts? Like I'm a kid, they call me in, take a piss and count my pills every once in awhile.... Sorry to hear your MS is getting you down.. I'm sending good wishes to ya.. Have a Good 420
and Keepem Green

Well I gotta say it was one of the strangest doctor visits I've ever had...:straightface: The state is the ones that started this last year and I've never lied to my doctor about anything. I hate pills and even worse I hate pain and I have major panic attacks but those meds were never an issue cause my nut doctor sent him a letter and told him never to take me off of those..:blushsmile: Anyhow when I got there today I told him I never even thought about a urine test... I thought it would be a blood test and I would have passed that and today would be no different and he just told me to calm down that he had been thinking about it ever since he had seen the results of the first one and his first oath of practice is to do no harm and that it was very obvious that I was much better both physically and mentally and by law THC doesn't mean he can no longer treat me... He not only told me all that he typed it out... Asked me to read what he wrote and if I didn't like it we could work on it... He wanted to make sure that it was in my records just in case the worst happened I could prove he knew... Ya got to friggin love that..:love: I'm pretty sure it could come back and bite him here but he wrote in the notes that other states had legalized it and we have it in the courts and he could not in good conscience make me stop and have to give me poison like interferon...:yikes: I swear I've never felt this blessed in my life... What a spectacular 4-20...:blushsmile:
And Dude that Black Dog after not smoking for a week is a 1/2 hit wonder...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:...:circle-of-love:

:jawdropper:

Well, isn't that sumpin!! Huh. So an intelligent, reasoning person couldn't ignore what he was seeing anymore. I mean, really ... what a poignant moment for both of you. Think of what it took to make a person like that, with the ambition and discipline it takes to persist through med school and internship, etc - you can't take risks if you want to be a doctor. And with all that in place, he decides to flip off the people who won't open their eyes - he took his own small stand. He has decided for himself now, and you were the catalyst.

It's enough to bring tears. :yahoo:

:Namaste:

:passitleft: High Gray... I'm still kinda in shock about it..:yikes:. Not only is he my GP he's the main smucky snuck at the hospital. He only sees patients two days a week now... I was one of his very first patients here almost ten years ago. He is one of the kindest people I have ever known but even I never thought he would do anything like this. I wasn't kidding when I said I feel absolutely blessed... We were actually talking about moving because of all this and it was weighing heavy on me.. I don't ever want to have to leave here...:blushsmile: Not to mention the states that are legal probably don't want me there anymore than I want to be there... It was an amazing 420...:yahoo:....
I only got half way through the chop on the Sapphire OG but I should have her finished in a bit... She's awesome too... I hope everyone has a blessed and green day...:circle-of-love:

Finally... I chopped on the Sapphire OG til 3am... went to bed for a bit and chopped on her till almost noon... Since I did her in 2 chops kinda I forgot to get a wet weight but I'll try and remember to do it after she dries...:straightface: If I had to guess I would say there's about a qp or maybe a tab better... Her main cola is just the most beautiful thing I have ever grown and the hash tips on it is just amazing to me. I know I say it every time but I really wish I could take better pics and especially now that I'm having to use my phone for everything but hopefully you can get an idea of just how sticky dank this girl is... Cuting her last night wasn't to awful bad but today after it had laid out that few hours... :straightface: That sucked and I won't do it again... It took twice as long cause it is so sticky and had started pulling the leaves into the flowers and I do not like smoking leaf... even bud leaf. That's for butter and this is going to make some most excellent butter...:yummy:... Anywho here's what I got the best I could get it...:;):.... :circle-of-love:
DSC082225.JPG
DSC082235.JPG
DSC082246.JPG
DSC082275.JPG
DSC082304.JPG
DSC082326.JPG
DSC082345.JPG
DSC082355.JPG
DSC082363.JPG
DSC082403.JPG
DSC082413.JPG
DSC082423.JPG
DSC082433.JPG
DSC082444.JPG
DSC082453.JPG
DSC082472.JPG
DSC082482.JPG
DSC082503.JPG
DSC082514.JPG
DSC082525.JPG
DSC082534.JPG
DSC082545.JPG
DSC082555.JPG
DSC082565.JPG
DSC082574.JPG
DSC082585.JPG
DSC082594.JPG
DSC082607.JPG
DSC082613.JPG
DSC082623.JPG
DSC082634.JPG
DSC082644.JPG
I'm smoking on a doob of Bubba's Gift and I gotta say... it's most certainly another one I would highly recommend.. It's extremely smooth hitting... No burn at all and I think it's kind of a berry taste on exhale... It's a major creeper too... If you smoke it until you feel it... You better sit back and enjoy the ride cause you ain't gonna get much of anything else done...:biglaugh: It is a great choice IMO for night time.. It creeps up on ya kinda nice...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:.

Happpy monday D!!!!! Your harvest looks great girl!!! Keep growin those beautiful girls!!! :volcano-smiley:

:passitleft: High Everybody... I have a final weight on the Sapphire OG...:blushsmile: She is absolutely positively without a doubt the dankest of dank... It stinks like a skunk.... Old school skunk only a wholeeeee lot stronger than any old school I ever hit on...:trance: I can't smoke it during the day unless I want to hang in the recliner... it's amazing nighttime smoke and it don't take much..:thedoubletake: it will sit ya down at least it does me then it knocks me unconscious...:snooze: Hope everyone has a blessed and green evening... Ohhh the auto Colorado cookies stopped making seeds and actually has turned out to be not a bad little auto...:yahoo:... soooo I ended up with about 25 beans and I gave some to a friend but I think I'm gonna see if I can get a couple of them to pop and see what happens... She should be ready to chop in the next few days so I will post up some pics tomorrow .... She kinda surprised me after her little episode of making beans but hopefully it's gonna be a good thing...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:
DSC082728.JPG

I'm still here guys and Gray you aren't toooo far off...:;): I did get the Colorado Cookies auto chopped and she did come up with about 50 beans...:blushsmile: I have no idea how and there is no males anywhere and I looked her over really good more than once and never found a nanner or anything else so I simply don't know but it was only on the bottom of 2 branches and the smoke is nice... I can take a couple of hits for a wake and bake and am pretty happy for most of the day...:yahoo: but by the evening time I'm really still liking the Black Dog and the Sapphire OG...:high-five: I have 3 in the bloom tent now... The columbian gold x columbian gold... She is just now starting to flower... the DP Dark Delight is just now starting to flower and the so called auto Lime Daiquiri which is not an auto...:thedoubletake: She stayed in the veg tent for almost 2 months and never started to flower so I threw her in the bloom tent and oops there it is so I just don't know what is going on with her either but she is a nice plant and is starting to put out flowers quite nicely.... I don't have pics of anything right now except the chop but I'll try and get the rest of them up tomorrow when everyone gets watered... In the veg tent is the Lemon... She's going in the bloom tent next week... a baby Blue Dream, a baby G13 Cinderella 99 and an auto Nirvanna Bubblicious... I am waiting to pop a few more beans cause I kinda have a feeling there will be a package from my boys before Sunday and they usually send me beans so hopefully I will have some new ones to pull from...:blushsmile: Not that I couldn't probably find a few to pick from around here but you know... I like new things...:blushsmile:
Anywho here's what I got from the little colorado Cookies auto... Hope you all have a blessed and green day and I think I am going to finish this post and go find the Black Dog... Kinda ready for this day to end...:;):....:circle-of-love:
DSC082924.JPG
DSC082936.JPG
DSC082945.JPG
DSC082975.JPG
DSC082988.JPG
DSC082997.JPG
DSC083005.JPG
DSC083015.JPG
DSC083025.JPG
DSC083036.JPG
DSC083045.JPG
DSC083084.JPG
DSC083094.JPG
DSC083105.JPG
DSC083116.JPG

:high-five::passitleft:

:passitleft: High Guys... Thanks for popping in and here's an extra one for you too Grizz...:passitleft: It's to hard to pass it that far...:biglaugh::biglaugh: I'll get the Lemon posted up tomorrow at least... She is such a pretty color and she's obviously indica heavy but she is a real dark healthy looking green... I was a bit worried about her at first cause she was so slow to get started but that was during the light debacle and since the new light is up and going she has taken off and is just beautiful... Not a huge girl but I think another week in veg and then by the time she does the stretch and all she will be about the perfect size for the room I have to work with... Anywho I'll get the veg and flower tent up tomorrow... I'm pretty sure pretty much everybody will need watering except for the Blue Dream and Cinderella 99 cause they were just potted up to their veg pots yesterday so it will be several days before they need watering but I'll get ya some baby shots anyhow... So far I don't have any issues in the flower tent {:wood:} and everything is looking good... The Columbian Gold x Columbian Gold was a reg bean so that was the only idea I had about the auto that gave up the beans up it is in full bloom now so is most definitely a girl...:straightface: Well I'm obviously rambling and stoned so I'm going to check out of here...:sleep: Love ya mean it....:circle-of-love:

Then in the veg tent the only substantial thing going on is the Lemon..:blushsmile: and she is beautiful... I had just pulled her down when I took this pic but she is already heading to the light again... but the other 3 will get there eventually and I was right about my mailbox and my boys...:yahoo: sooo I have a Pineapple Express and a Sugar Mango in the can for my autos and a WW and Fruit Punch fems in the can...:blushsmile: Going to have babies everywhere...:yikes:... Here's the last of what I got for now... Hope you all have a blessed and green evening....:circle-of-love:
DSC083225.JPG
DSC083235.JPG
DSC083246.JPG
DSC083254.JPG
DSC083264.JPG
DSC083274.JPG
DSC083285.JPG
DSC083296.JPG
DSC083304.JPG
DSC083315.JPG
DSC083323.JPG
DSC083386.JPG