Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Lemme see...what went on in torialand today...hmmm. Already forgot. Oh, went to Hobby Lobby and cursed my way through the entire store out loud. Oh, then I sent to Harbor Freight Tools to look around (I think I'm a guy in a girl body, but if I am, I'm a gay guy!) and I bought tie wraps and some kook started talking to me about HOW HE GROWS HIS WEED! OMFG stfu and get away from me! I said to myself.

I said, okay then, take care and walked away. Hee haw.

Some Buddhist I am!

Putting so much work and love in them, I'm glad she's gonna be alright. :thumb:
Oh I'm so glad granny... You are going to love it....:circle-of-love:
Thanks to you Dennise, I ordered growology, should be here any day. :Namaste:

Lemme see...what went on in torialand today...hmmm. Already forgot. Oh, went to Hobby Lobby and cursed my way through the entire store out loud. Oh, then I sent to Harbor Freight Tools to look around (I think I'm a guy in a girl body, but if I am, I'm a gay guy!) and I bought tie wraps and some kook started talking to me about HOW HE GROWS HIS WEED! OMFG stfu and get away from me! I said to myself.

I said, okay then, take care and walked away. Hee haw.

Some Buddhist I am!

You mean you don't walk up to strangers and start talking about your grow? :straightface::straightface::straightface:....:circle-of-love:

granny my post are messing up but you are going to be so happy with the Growology and I am so glad you ordered it. John is so helpful and the product is awesome....:circle-of-love:

I'm interested in the product too...should work great with my outdoor growing this year...I will be following along...from everything I've heard it sounds like there is excellent customer service, which is very important in my book...also they are a sponsor...which allows this great site to continue on and all of us to do what we do :)

Keep up the great work Dennise :thumb:

You mean you don't walk up to strangers and start talking about your grow? :straightface::straightface::straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Uh, I don't walk up to strangers and do anything! I just found it odd he started right out telling me about his pot. Then, like any good paranoid PTSD nut, I looked in my rear view mirror the whole way and went in a few circles around and around before I pulled into the garage at home. :)

Uh, I don't walk up to strangers and do anything! I just found it odd he started right out telling me about his pot. Then, like any good paranoid PTSD nut, I looked in my rear view mirror the whole way and went in a few circles around and around before I pulled into the garage at home. :)

Maybe he was to high for his own good ? I never knock being to careful. Hobby Lobby... We are getting one here.... No thanks ! Never thought about cursing my way through the whole store.... :hmmmm:
Sounds fun ! :ganjamon:

Oh yes, cursing through the whole store, full of kristianists (not Christians who I love). Just people who aren't really loving, but claim to be godly. Ya. FU If my best friend who happens to be a gay man can't be accepted by them, they are junk to me.

That said, Hobby Lobby is shove it down your throat GOD. Day and night, every aisle.
But I really needed blue for an airbrush piece I'm working on for someone. I didn't have time to order online.

I'm interested in the product too...should work great with my outdoor growing this year...I will be following along...from everything I've heard it sounds like there is excellent customer service, which is very important in my book...also they are a sponsor...which allows this great site to continue on and all of us to do what we do :)

Keep up the great work Dennise :thumb:
Jay I can honestly say that so far I am loving it. I will harvest my first Growolgy girl in about a week and it will be another SBR so I will have something to compare it to but I almost killed this one and the Growolgy got her back and I think she is going to have the heaviest buds of all 5 SBR's grown from the 1 seed.....:circle-of-love:
I thought I was the only person that did that.....:circle-of-love:
Maybe he was to high for his own good ? I never knock being to careful. Hobby Lobby... We are getting one here.... No thanks ! Never thought about cursing my way through the whole store.... :hmmmm:
Sounds fun ! :ganjamon:
:high-five: I'm in...:circle-of-love:

Oh yes, cursing through the whole store, full of kristianists (not Christians who I love). Just people who aren't really loving, but claim to be godly. Ya. FU If my best friend who happens to be a gay man can't be accepted by them, they are junk to me.

That said, Hobby Lobby is shove it down your throat GOD. Day and night, every aisle.
But I really needed blue for an airbrush piece I'm working on for someone. I didn't have time to order online.

Hey now... Not all Christians are anti-gay..... I really couldn't care less who anyone is sleeping with as long as it is not flaunted in my face but I wouldn't want a straight couple doing that but what goes on behind yours or anyone elses bedroom door doesn't affect me one way or the other...... Tolerance my dear... tolerance.....:passitleft: I really despise Hobby Lobby though.:straightface: They are way over the top on the religion thing..:rollingeyes: They do try and shove it down your throat.:thedoubletake:.....:circle-of-love:

Got a little bit of an update on 2 of the girls. The 2 SBR's under the Mars II... The Growology SBR is 48 days in bloom and I started her flush for harvest with 1 gallon of purified water with 1 tsp molasses and the FF SBR 53 days in bloom was watered also with just purified water with 1 tsp molasses and will be chopped Wed or Thus ....:yahoo:......:circle-of-love:
DSC065822.JPG
DSC065831.JPG
DSC065842.JPG
DSC065921.JPG
DSC065902.JPG
DSC065851.JPG
DSC065862.JPG
DSC065873.JPG
DSC065882.JPG
DSC065931.JPG

The plant on the left is the Growolgy girl and I don't know if you can tell by the pics but the buds are so much denser than the FF girl and the entire plant is really just about all buds. The ugly part is where I didn't water her and nearly killed her but all the new growth and the buddage is amazing. I am still in awe of the job Growology did in getting her back to health........:circle-of-love:

Jay I can honestly say that so far I am loving it. I will harvest my first Growolgy girl in about a week and it will be another SBR so I will have something to compare it to but I almost killed this one and the Growolgy got her back and I think she is going to have the heaviest buds of all 5 SBR's grown from the 1 seed.....:circle-of-love:

Hey now... Not all Christians are anti-gay..... I really couldn't care less who anyone is sleeping with as long as it is not flaunted in my face but I wouldn't want a straight couple doing that but what goes on behind yours or anyone elses bedroom door doesn't affect me one way or the other...... Tolerance my dear... tolerance.....:passitleft: I really despise Hobby Lobby though.:straightface: They are way over the top on the religion thing..:rollingeyes: They do try and shove it down your throat.:thedoubletake:.....:circle-of-love:

Of course not! I just said kristianists. NOT Christians who I love. You saw that part, right! :) My father was a devout Christian when he died and I loved him more than any human on earth to this day. I love all people from all walks of life. Trust that.

New York to be the 23rd state to legalize medical MJ....:yahoo:... congratulations....:tommy::woohoo::theband::tommy::amen::clown::party:.........:circle-of-love:

Yeah, for only about ten things. AIDS, Cancer, HIV, Glaucoma, and several more, but not yet and not until they do all kinds of research and bla, bla, bla. Get rid of Cuomo already. It's quite enough, thank you.

New York to be the 23rd state to legalize medical MJ....:yahoo:... congratulations....:tommy::woohoo::theband::tommy::amen::clown::party:.........:circle-of-love:

That's great news !!! So almost half our country is legalized... I just find it so stupid that in Colorado I can go shopping for it , here it gets big big BIG trouble and cost A whole lot of money. Why in the world it won't legalize federal...just don't get it.

How so??

They refuse to pay for health benefits which will provide birth control to women. Nuff said.
All their activity kits are geared toward "The Lord, Jesus, God, etc." They will not sell anything which has a gargoyle on it or anything which could possibly look like the devil. How insane.

Me, I'm an atheist. I'm a Buddhist practitioner for over 10 years. Way over. We don't believe in a creator god. Esoterica, yes there is quite a bit, but not creation. However, I fully love and respect all religions up to and including Islam. When it turns into fundamentalism, it is unhealthy no matter how you cut it. Period.

I am off topic again, but I will say I found another worm on a bud and picked it off then sprayed the plant using Bt. I also bought NEEM to use as a remedy to powdery mildew. I want to see if it will work. I have that on my Crape Myrtles that I rooted. They are the new ones with dark purple foliage and pure white flowers.

I look forward to this SBR harvest! I can't believe it's already finished. You rock, Fifi.

Yeah, for only about ten things. AIDS, Cancer, HIV, Glaucoma, and several more, but not yet and not until they do all kinds of research and bla, bla, bla. Get rid of Cuomo already. It's quite enough, thank you.
But it's a start and once the door is opened it is only a matter of time until they see the money attached to it and welcome it with open arms.... Co and Wa are making millions and not most of the time but all of the time all ya have to do is follow the money to see the future.....:circle-of-love:
That's great news !!! So almost half our country is legalized... I just find it so stupid that in Colorado I can go shopping for it , here it gets big big BIG trouble and cost A whole lot of money. Why in the world it won't legalize federal...just don't get it.
It's just a matter of time and once the politicians stop using it for their political uses it will happen.....:circle-of-love:
hey guys could u help a brother out

unknow strain , lost track of time
I'll see what I can do.....:circle-of-love:
:welcome:....:circle-of-love:
I was referring to what they sell. It is only religious merchandise for the most part. I am a Christian and am pretty spiritual but I don't need a merchant dictating my purchases......:circle-of-love:
They refuse to pay for health benefits which will provide birth control to women. Nuff said.
All their activity kits are geared toward "The Lord, Jesus, God, etc." They will not sell anything which has a gargoyle on it or anything which could possibly look like the devil. How insane.

Me, I'm an atheist. I'm a Buddhist practitioner for over 10 years. Way over. We don't believe in a creator god. Esoterica, yes there is quite a bit, but not creation. However, I fully love and respect all religions up to and including Islam. When it turns into fundamentalism, it is unhealthy no matter how you cut it. Period.

I am off topic again, but I will say I found another worm on a bud and picked it off then sprayed the plant using Bt. I also bought NEEM to use as a remedy to powdery mildew. I want to see if it will work. I have that on my Crape Myrtles that I rooted. They are the new ones with dark purple foliage and pure white flowers.

I look forward to this SBR harvest! I can't believe it's already finished. You rock, Fifi.
Again we have to agree to disagree cause I don't think they should have to pay for abortions if they are fundamentally against them. I don't want to pay for them. Even as conservative as I am I for myself could never do such a thing but don't feel I have the right to make that decision for someone else however, I don't see why I should have to pay for it.
I think the ugly SBR is going to be the best yet. It is so gummy now and the buds are huge. I think I will get bigger nugs off this one than off any yet. Her new growth is all perfect and the buddage is amazing. I plan on chopping the clone this week and the ugly one next week if all goes well......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom