Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

Hey Dennise welcome back. Looks great so far. I'll tag along if you don't mind. For sure interested in seeing how that soil mix does. I'm a lazy ass also.

cheers and good luck.
Welcome aboard get ready for a ding bat ride I’m a well-known dingbat but I do grow good bud…:circle-of-love:

Don't look at the mess in my back room where I grow. Obviously it turned into a junk room after I stopped growing last time. I am in the processing of cleaning it up but it's definitely not done yet so just squint so you don't see the mess.... My bathtub is in a lot better shape though. You old timers will know what I'm talking about.....:circle-of-love:

It worked last time Happy... It turned out a new grower back then doesn't live far and he came and helped me then when I was showcasing Twilights leds that was a total nightmare he helped me fix the light... Actually is was Twilights biggest light so he just broke it down and made 4 lights and to my knowledge is still growing with them. After they blew up a few times I was to scared to use them so he did so ya never know.....:circle-of-love:

7dust is the guy that fixed the twilight light and I’m assuming still uses it and he’s also the one that put up my last tent and the one that’s gonna put up this tent so I have a friend in East Tennessee :)that’s one more than I knew of I haven’t talk to him in so long…..:circle-of-love:

7dust is the guy that fixed the twilight light and I’m assuming still uses it and he’s also the one that put up my last tent and the one that’s gonna put up this tent so I have a friend in East Tennessee :)that’s one more than I knew of I haven’t talk to him in so long…..:circle-of-love:
Yep. Still running. Still in my tent today. Got one light out ballets quit on one bulb. But just haven't replaced. It. . But yep. Still have that old.light.. and the old MARs light you gave me too. Still running.

7Dust rocks :cool: he got everything put up and 1 baby has popped soil….:circle-of-love:

7BEF0CA7-D624-49D1-8518-45452000692B.jpeg

E4912D01-3B5E-4692-8CAE-67C671C2B051.jpeg

0E911474-90BD-4A5D-B052-118A2CB49016.jpeg

3FA971B2-B2A6-4B5C-83B8-6AE9F0E22142.jpeg

9735034A-3052-47D9-9F38-8B2482DE6AA7.jpeg

Your welcome . Checking on my girls now. Even put 3 of my babies in the florcents light to make them stretch about 1 day . Maybe 1 1/2. To go ahead and start bending her around like a pretzel. Want 6 colas on top. Each plant. And one each clone, and seeds.and pollen. Lmao.. they usual stuff..

:circle-of-love:Friggin awesome glad you had dusts help....he very knowledgeable. And happy bday to the little sprout
Yes he is very knowledgeable. I actually taught him everything he knows about growing but he’s come a long way and he does a very good job and he’s really good at putting stuff together for an old crazy person….

7Dust rocks :cool: he got everything put up and 1 baby has popped soil….:circle-of-love:

7BEF0CA7-D624-49D1-8518-45452000692B.jpeg

E4912D01-3B5E-4692-8CAE-67C671C2B051.jpeg

0E911474-90BD-4A5D-B052-118A2CB49016.jpeg

3FA971B2-B2A6-4B5C-83B8-6AE9F0E22142.jpeg

9735034A-3052-47D9-9F38-8B2482DE6AA7.jpeg
It's a nice tent. Be glad to have one. For sure. I like the light . Idk about adjusting it. Half this half that's . Just lift it up . When at the top harvest. . . Prolonging plant from smoking it. Lmao. I guess. Some dry humor

It's a nice tent. Be glad to have one. For sure. I like the light . Idk about adjusting it. Half this half that's . Just lift it up . When at the top harvest. . . Prolonging plant from smoking it. Lmao. I guess. Some dry humor. Lmao

You know woman that is good light for that size. Screw adjusting it . Just move light up for what you want.. figure from there straight to the top. Just tighten this to lines up. Pull. And where it stops be good for 3 foot. Like you normally did. But you bent sht and twisted hell out of them making shapes. Was. Kool by the way. . Me just learning back then. And me going back to school for when I was learning. It has taught me well . But I always been good with menerals and metals. Cause of airplanes. Just clicked one day they are feed off plants

Back
Top Bottom