Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

Dust they obviously like this light. 2 have broke soil since you left and the poor bent over one is standing tall and proud. I think they’ll all be here by morning. I still think it’s a miracle as old as they are… minimally 5 years old…..:circle-of-love:
Oh I got mine being welded up . Just using old piece junk that we tested first.. and almost burnt house down.. lmao

Your welcome . Checking on my girls now. Even put 3 of my babies in the florcents light to make them stretch about 1 day . Maybe 1 1/2. To go ahead and start bending her around like a pretzel. Want 6 colas on top. Each plant. And one each clone, and seeds.and pollen. Lmao.. they usual stuff..
You remember how much I abuse my girls and you’re going to try it again huh…..:circle-of-love:

Dennise! You're back! :headbanger:

I was just thinking of you last week, wondering what had happened to some of the old crowd. :love:

:circle-of-love:Dennise! You're back! :headbanger:

I was just thinking of you last week, wondering what had happened to some of the old crowd. :love:
What up Gray…:snowboating:I had no idea you were still here and I’m so happy to see you so many people are gone. I think CannaFans coming back but I don’t know when and I know King Charles is here and actually he’s the reason I came back. I had to stop growing for a while my nephew decided to do some stupid shit and get caught and I didn’t wanna get wrapped up in it because he was living here but he’s been incarcerated for quite some time now so I feel like it’s relatively safe and I was ready to jump back in. I hadn’t kept up with any of the new lights or anything so had it not been for 7Dust2 I don’t know if I’d ever got this thing put together cause I have never seen anything like this it was totally alien to me :lot-o-toke:but my girls love it in just a couple of hours they all popped soil. All four of them are up now so life is good and things are chugging right along and hopefully I can remember how to do this but again I’m really glad you’re here….:circle-of-love:

What up Gray…:snowboating:I had no idea you were still here and I’m so happy to see you so many people are gone. I think CannaFans coming back but I don’t know when and I know King Charles is here and actually he’s the reason I came back. I had to stop growing for a while my nephew decided to do some stupid shit and get caught and I didn’t wanna get wrapped up in it because he was living here but he’s been incarcerated for quite some time now so I feel like it’s relatively safe and I was ready to jump back in. I hadn’t kept up with any of the new lights or anything so had it not been for 7Dust2 I don’t know if I’d ever got this thing put together cause I have never seen anything like this it was totally alien to me :lot-o-toke:but my girls love it in just a couple of hours they all popped soil. All four of them are up now so life is good and things are chugging right along and hopefully I can remember how to do this but again I’m really glad you’re here….:circle-of-love:
No way Cannafann. Learn alot off him too.. good old school growers everyone was . It was great to learn from y'all.

No way Cannafann. Learn alot off him too.. good old school growers everyone was . It was great to learn from y'all.
Canna’s a girl silly but you’re right about her knowledge of growing and I too learned a lot from her ….:circle-of-love:

Canna’s a girl silly but you’re right about her knowledge of growing and I too learned a lot from her ….:circle-of-love:
I learned alot from all old growers back then. And just one day clicked. Can't complain on grow I'm having. I'm proud of it.. just hope last stage goes. Good. No issues.. it be sweet.. got fingers crossed. Everyday..

I just got the last delivery for everything for my soil and I think I might’ve over ordered the bat crap just a little bit. It should last a while ….:circle-of-love:

AC3C8770-18CC-46C0-AB3C-9347E0067A1E.jpeg

I just got the last delivery for everything for my soil and I think I might’ve over ordered the bat crap just a little bit. It should last a while ….:circle-of-love:

AC3C8770-18CC-46C0-AB3C-9347E0067A1E.jpeg
What you going with this time. Same as last or adding something new.. which can't remember what you had last time . I slept since then.

:welcome: back to 420, Dennise. I'd like to follow along if that's okay with you.

That would be super cool to have Cannafan back. I've missed her.

Living Organic Soil
Thanks….:circle-of-love:
What you going with this time. Same as last or adding something new.. which can't remember what you had last time . I slept since then.
i’m still using the PJ soul I don’t think I’ve ever used anything better or easier so I’m gonna stick with what I know and that was just one of the ingredients that goes in the mixture…:circle-of-love:

:welcome: back to 420, Dennise. I'd like to follow along if that's okay with you.

That would be super cool to have Cannafan back. I've missed her.
Welcome aboard I’m fixing to post up the info on my genetics that have popped….:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom