Maggie: A Pot For Pot Grow Kit, Mars Hydro TSW2000 LED, Approximately 6x6’ Greenhouse In My Room, Zkittlez, Green Crack, Northern Lights, 2021

But these are auto's, so they could begin to flower at any time, right?
Bubs flowered later because she was younger developmentally. She budded later, she finished later. Going to be a total of 3 weeks behind Blueberry but I probably got a bigger yield from Bubs because she was so dense

Hi guys. Is the reason I should run the light for 20 hours instead of 18 because mine are behind? Also, do I really keep the light on for 20 hours their entire life? I know people do it, but it seems a little strange to me since it does not emulate nature, at least in my part of the world.

Hi guys. Is the reason I should run the light for 20 hours instead of 18 because mine are behind? Also, do I really keep the light on for 20 hours their entire life? I know people do it, but it seems a little strange to me since it does not emulate nature, at least in my part of the world.
I run 24-0 on my autoflowers. My photoperiods also get 24-0 until flip to 12/12 or 10/14. It does help them, especially autos, if you ran them with more light hours....

Edit...this is what I found works for me and my gardens! You can have a system that works for you but I suggest this to get started

I run 24-0 on my autoflowers. My photoperiods also get 24-0 until flip to 12/12 or 10/14. It does help them, especially autos, if you ran them with more light hours....

Edit...this is what I found works for me and my gardens! You can have a system that works for you but I suggest this to get started
Is the reason because autoflowers have less time than photoperiods?

Is the reason because autoflowers have less time than photoperiods?
It's because they do a lot of work in a small amount of time and they just don't require the amount of rest that photoperiods do because they are usually bred with something like ruderalis.

However, I know @Jack420 and his world of autos have been under a 12/12 schedule their whole life and they are killing it!!! So it is totally under a grower's discretion...so many different ways to grow an auto. Some top some don't because they say they won't recover...they recover and strong.

You have to rule out the myths of the auto growing world on your own...too many people say this and say that but you won't know unless you try for yourself. That's what I do and that's what I know Jack did with his idea for 12 hours on and 12 off.

That's why I said take in all this information and make your own recipe. The more you grow, the more recipes you have to work with to make that "this is the one"....

It's a blend quality of lighting, amount of light,, environment (temp/humidity), training, nutrients, genetics, the grower's general abilities, etc etc...find that right mix and your girls will thrive...to heck with all the this is the best way talk because you hear it from everyone and how can everyone's way be the best way? I hope that all helps and helps to ease the stress of growing...you don't have to be perfect, you just have to be willing to try and learn different things

It's because they do a lot of work in a small amount of time and they just don't require the amount of rest that photoperiods do because they are usually bred with something like ruderalis.

However, I know @Jack420 and his world of autos have been under a 12/12 schedule their whole life and they are killing it!!! So it is totally under a grower's discretion...so many different ways to grow an auto. Some top some don't because they say they won't recover...they recover and strong.

You have to rule out the myths of the auto growing world on your own...too many people say this and say that but you won't know unless you try for yourself. That's what I do and that's what I know Jack did with his idea for 12 hours on and 12 off.

That's why I said take in all this information and make your own recipe. The more you grow, the more recipes you have to work with to make that "this is the one"....
Totally agree my autos Ben on 12 12 from the start and they grew with out a hiccup an got
EB3768EB-B3F6-402C-BBBA-1C1FB81C7B15.jpeg
two autos in the front photos in the back you can see u can’t tell the difference autos can handle a hole lot more the what a lot of people think

Back
Top Bottom