Maggie: A Pot For Pot Grow Kit, Mars Hydro TSW2000 LED, Approximately 6x6’ Greenhouse In My Room, Zkittlez, Green Crack, Northern Lights, 2021

Would you mind telling me what that one is called, please?
this is a bad picture but it is really small with one little button. I don't even know how to use it other than I turn it on for a while and it's a cool mist.
20211220_121427.jpg

The little humidifiers work but the big ones are best lol as for the bowls, I keep one outside and in, sometimes 2 in if it is early veg and I need to bump it..but don't let it get too humid in there cause those water droplets ok the tent turn into an acid rain on them and will mess with your pH bad...

@TheStickyEst @Krissi1982 @Renaissance Man @StoneOtter @Bill284 @Emilya @Jack420 @Tokin Roll Hey guys. It’s been a while but my plants are flowering. They’ve been in flower for about 6 weeks. I’ve given them GeoFlora bloom nutrients every 2 weeks, 1 full cup. The leaves have been yellowing for a couple weeks. I’ve read that’s normal since the energy is going into bud production, but it’s still concerning to see nonetheless. Just cut off several yellow leaves. Does this look normal/healthy to you, or is something wrong?

59CE6AFE-9259-4339-AAC9-8AC5CA02C242.jpeg

73484881-36EF-480B-9C36-7DF9AF059B3F.jpeg

4B8EC0BB-997D-4C99-87F8-555DB6C6BA12.jpeg

18675A9C-48FE-401A-8E5A-99BB3300D4A7.jpeg

This is very curious... I see calcium and potassium deficiencies here, and using @GeoFlora Nutrients this shouldn't be happening. Tell us more about the soil, and anything you have added either to the soil or in addition to the Geoflora. I am ok with a little yellowing, but this seems a bit excessive and it is multi elemental. Without more clues I am perplexed.
I use A Pot For Pot grow Kit. It includes Superb Soil, Beneficial Bacteria, Diatomaceous Earth, Coco Brick, Perlite, and Rooting Booster. I’ve only added the @GeoFlora Nutrients. Veg and Bloom. 1 cup for a 5 gallon pot. I always use bottled water to water the plant so I don’t think it’s a problem with the pH.

I use A Pot For Pot grow Kit. It includes Superb Soil, Beneficial Bacteria, Diatomaceous Earth, Coco Brick, Perlite, and Rooting Booster. I’ve only added the @GeoFlora Nutrients. Veg and Bloom. 1 cup for a 5 gallon pot. I always use bottled water to water the plant so I don’t think it’s a problem with the pH.
You are using your geoflora at twice the rate that they call for. I don't see anything wrong with your soil mix and because this is an organic method, pH is also not a factor. I would bet however that there is a point where you could overload the plant and cause lockouts by using twice as much geoflora as needed. My suggestion is to review the feeding chart and go easier the next time you need to feed, and hope that eventually all that nutrient you have been giving will wear out. You are almost to the end anyway, and it is probably time to not feed any more... this grow is almost over. Next time however, I think you will find that less indeed turns out to be more.

You are using your geoflora at twice the rate that they call for. I don't see anything wrong with your soil mix and because this is an organic method, pH is also not a factor. I would bet however that there is a point where you could overload the plant and cause lockouts by using twice as much geoflora as needed. My suggestion is to review the feeding chart and go easier the next time you need to feed, and hope that eventually all that nutrient you have been giving will wear out. You are almost to the end anyway, and it is probably time to not feed any more... this grow is almost over. Next time however, I think you will find that less indeed turns out to be more.
Oof. Thank you for that. I do intend to stop feeding now and hopefully the plants will recover. Initially, somewhere online, I read 1/2 cup per 5 gallons, which now seems like it would’ve been correct. When I received the bags though, on the back it said “As a top dress, apply 8 oz. (1 cup) of nutrients per cubic foot of growing medium every 2 weeks”, so I listened to that instead. Should’ve come here sooner. Thank you for helping me.

That's a curious one Hunter. It's nice that they're close to harvest and look like the buds aren't affected so much. I wonder what the soil slurry test would be out of curiosity? They look hungry yet have plenty of food. That would be just for figuring it out. I don't think it's something there's time to fix. And that calcium thing too.

I’ve looked up GeoFlora nutes and they are affordable for me. Just making sure though. This is my Superb Soil mix. Do you think I would still need them?

D3D3F419-8797-473F-8500-D7F95B4730BF.jpeg
I make my soil and reading the back of yours it sounds awesome and a lot like what I make and yes I do have to add cal-mag sometimes but just about all strains need a little tweaking and all thrive on different levels of nutes but you’ll quickly be able to just look at your girls and know what they need…..:circle-of-love:

Hi @Emilya, so if I'm hearing you correctly, the Geoflora in soil works with the microbes which makes the pH of tap water a moot issue? I'm not using Geoflora in my grow but MC and it seems that balancing my pH was necessary as my tap water was too alkaline.
I cannot imagine using my tapwater on my girls. I won’t even give it to my dogs I don’t use it to cook with the only thing the tapwater is used for is to bath and if I could afford to not use it for that I would. I buy bottled water for cooking drinking and for my dogs and for my girls I have rainwater. The tapwater where I live is disgusting you can’t even make coffee with it as it will clog up your coffee maker and there’s a nasty film on top of the coffee no matter how many times you filter it…..:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom