Green Dream Autoflower Grow

Siegs8910

Strain: Green Dream Autoflower
Thc %: 15-20
Time length: 9-15 weeks
Genetic parents: Green poison and Big Devil auto
About my grow: First off this grow was amazing even being an auto. The look the smell and the experience of growing this high potent indica dominant hybrid has got me typing up this grow journal and I haven’t harvested it yet. I will keep everyone updated on all of that once she’s finished. Planning on harvesting her tomorrow. Also I kept the pics and dates in order the best I can.
Grow conditions and environment: she’s been growing in a 2x2x4 Mars Hydro grow tent. I have a Ts 600 led grow light which I think did a phenomenal job with lighting. Temperature between 68-75 F. Grow medium I have her in is a pro mix I got at my local hardware store. Which is made up of coco coir, bat guano, worm castings, and peat moss. I used spring water which I still always checked the ph and it was always 6-6.5. I used fox farm trio, cal mag and big buds for the nutrients. I was thinking about topping it but she was already short and bushy so I let her do her thing. I know I should’ve waited to do this grow journal but I wanted to get a little feedback from people before she’s done drying and curing. I’m pretty proud of this grow. She turned out looking a lot better than I imagined. Just check out the pics!!!! Thank you!

IMG_2234.png

IMG_2236.png

IMG_2238.png

IMG_2240.png

IMG_2243.jpeg

IMG_2245.jpeg

IMG_2150.jpeg

IMG_2153.jpeg

IMG_2213.jpeg

IMG_2226.jpeg

Thank you guys! I plan on harvesting today. I’ll take more pics and once she’s done I’ll post them here right away. And idk if you guys seen those other little plants in a couple of those pictures. Those are my photoperiod plants. You should see them now. I am making a pretty detailed journal on them which includes Lst!!! Purple Wreck!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom