Desperate Need Of Some Help

Great shots, I love your home dispensary!!! The outdoor one look great. A friend sent me a shot of his tree he's just harvesting now on a farm on the Holland Marsh in Ontario and the top was like 2 foot long and probably about 2 pounds! My God, the dope I have is pretty potent and I guess I'm a bit of a lightweight-I take a few hits and I'm good for hours. Quite how you could smoke all the dope in the jars is a mystery to me! I'm in no rush, my trickes are just starting to turn milky and very little signs of Amber. They are getting nice and plump and although I've just used the high PK fert once it's making a difference, or perhaps just the natural progression of the buds. Love my night air on the sun terrace, a combination of my jasmin, night jasmin and my beautiful girls...stay in touch!
BTW, where are you with such a deep blue sky?

These UnUnited States.
I am curing in the bottles for now But
I will be storing in air tight buckets after cure of approx 8 weeks .
I make a lot of edibles and give gifts to family and friends .
This grow was very productive so I can be very magnanimous :Namaste:
Yeah, I hear you. I've got to stop reading American press, it's depressing to think about my brothers to the south. Can't imagine what life must be like if you're sane.

Yeah, I hear you. I've got to stop reading American press, it's depressing to think about my brothers to the south. Can't imagine what life must be like if you're sane.
Told my wife this weekend , after RBG passed , I am cutting off the news.
I will vote blue with a very clear conscience . My mind is made up and nothing will change it at this point. In fact the only thing changing will be more “ confirmation “of me making the correct decision.
I am no longer interested in discussing , listening to or reading the BS.
I choose peace and tranquility.

These UnUnited States.
I am curing in the bottles for now But
I will be storing in air tight buckets after cure of approx 8 weeks .
I make a lot of edibles and give gifts to family and friends .
This grow was very productive so I can be very magnanimous :Namaste:
Hi SeniorMoments, how long will the bud stay fresh in the air-tight buckets? I hope for a good yield in outdoor sativa and I want it to last me through the year.

I keep my produce in Turkey bags just because I hate burping 20 jars or more at a time. Once I get the humidity stabilized at around 62% I put a boveda 62% pack into the bag I use plastic clip thingys that the wife gets for the kitchen. I double bag it and then I put them into a black 5 gal bucket with a gamma lid. I have some right now that has been curing for 1.5 years and is super smooth and tasty. Here is a pic of it.

IMG_20200904_152421.jpg

I keep my produce in Turkey bags just because I hate burping 20 jars or more at a time. Once I get the humidity stabilized at around 62% I put a boveda 62% pack into the bag I use plastic clip thingys that the wife gets for the kitchen. I double bag it and then I put them into a black 5 gal bucket with a gamma lid. I have some right now that has been curing for 1.5 years and is super smooth and tasty. Here is a pic of it.

IMG_20200904_152421.jpg
Thank you. This sounds brilliant. What are Turkey bags? Do they have another name or could you describe them to me please? That bud is making my mouth water!

It seems so much MO easier than Mason Jars, and lots easier to tuck away somewhere. Living here in MO, the Show-Me State, I am always looking for people to show me MO better ways to do things, and this looks much MO better that what I have been doing. Since you have proved the bags MO than worthy enough for this task, I am going to have to try it.
The tucking away part appeals to me. If I can stash it all in a 20 litre bucket, I can hide it so much easier. And Turkey/ oven bags are available at all supermarkets.

Make sure to get the Gama lid they are air and water tight.
That's the challenge. I am looking at them now and they are hugely expensive here in SA. Could I possibly get away with using a different kind of lid that seals super tight? I am on a low budget. For instance, my Bokashi bin seals so tight it is really hard to get it open. Couldn't I use something like that?

The other question I wanted to ask you, is what instrument do you use to measure the humidity before you bag it with the Bovidas?

That's the challenge. I am looking at them now and they are hugely expensive here in SA. Could I possibly get away with using a different kind of lid that seals super tight? I am on a low budget. For instance, my Bokashi bin seals so tight it is really hard to get it open. Couldn't I use something like that?

The other question I wanted to ask you, is what instrument do you use to measure the humidity before you bag it with the Bovidas?
Try and get the best sealing container you can. I use these I get them from zon.
1600895389431.png

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask a new question, if yes I'm sorry bro. I have a amazing Trainwreck beginning to flower, about 2 weeks in 12\12. I've noticed trichome production and strong odor since veg. Forget the fact this is the hardest strain I've grown, there's a film growing over the leaves, the always look wet. I thought this was great but some people have told me its a precursor to mold. Any yall seen this before?

Attachments

• 20200921_090226.jpg
    20200921_090226.jpg
    886.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20200916_123928.jpg
    20200916_123928.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
Back
Top Bottom