Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Thanks for the feedback from Australia, looks pretty great, I like the butterflies with lamp. :cheer:
IMG_44352.JPG
IMG_44334.JPG
IMG_4419.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG

I recently ordered a Spider light and wanted to make a quick post about it. So far I'm really liking this light. The build quality is top notch and most importantly the light output from this looks great. Also, Jason has been quick to answer any question I have. I've setup a grow log with this light in my signature.

Green,

Very cool that you've taken the plunge.

You should be very happy with the results. I know I am.

Jason has been very responsive to everyone's questions and concerns.

Seems to be missing from here lately.

Jason, this is your journal and you have the right to have a presence here.

Don't be a ghost.

Declaration

Hello everyone, according to the video of the CO Finest below, we can see the power draw is the 195w for our Spider COB Grow Light. And we stated the actual power is 236w.
The difference cause by below reason, please kindly note it:
1st , The 236w is based on currents of 700ma(the max currents which LEDs can bear), but the lamp can’t be made so high currents since it will lead to issue of heat and light attenuation, so after the adjusting, we are using 600ma, this will ensure good heatsink and lifespan of the lamp, also the wattage is still best to compare the similar type of lamp in the market.
2nd , the difference of Voltage, USA is using 120V, but we are using 220V, Europe is using 230V.

So the actual power of this lamp is around 195w in USA, it’s 210W in Europe.

We will contact people who have bought this lamp to clear this, and will update the news on our main website, as a responsible company, we don’t hope any people be induced because of this, so if there are more feedback about it, please contact us with sales@twilightgroups.com directly or PM me. We will get back to you ASAP.

Have a good day!

The video

We are not sure about the VAT rate of romania from UK, so is there anybody from UK can answer this question?

The VAT is zero between UK and Romania because both countries are in EU (European Union). I just asked wether you can ship from UK or not.. So can you? i need the sender to be a UK address so the package wont be held at the border for VAT which is 24% of the package value.. i hope u understand me, Take care!

The VAT is zero between UK and Romania because both countries are in EU (European Union). I just asked wether you can ship from UK or not.. So can you? i need the sender to be a UK address so the package wont be held at the border for VAT which is 24% of the package value.. i hope u understand me, Take care!
Yes, I understand, we can send the lamp to UK, and we can find a friend in UK to do this, but you will have to pay the shipping cost from UK to Romania, the shipping cost may be very expensive. and I sent email to you about our suggestion, kindly check it if conveniently.

Good morning J-Sun....LOL.

Uhm, yea....LOL. We're going to have to defol weekly to keep the fans at bay. So defol this weekend starting tomorrow after res change out.

This is what she looks like this morning....

2014-09-19_05_13_02.jpg

2014-09-19_05_13_15.jpg

2014-09-19_05_13_37.jpg

2014-09-19_05_13_59.jpg

The growth under this light is awesome. She's getting about 2-3" and week.

Wow, offly quite in here...

J-Sun is on vacation so he'll have a pleasant surprise when he returns...

And I attribute the success of this grow to the "Spider COB LED"....

It simply rocks....(stole that from Curso...LOL). Although he was bragging about his light at the time...LOL. You just wait young man...LOL.

Here's my journal post...

Look out J-Sun were going to the next stage...LOL.

After watching her all weekend and the earlier part of this week I've decided to flip a week early.

Her mains are at 8" and the canopy is at 5". I figure I should gain an inch overall by Sunday which is the official flip. Side shoots are....well shooting out all over the place. I can see in my mind the colas stacking up as a result of this.

Hell some of the side shoots are almost as tall as the canopy as it is. And I remember LA saying he got a couple extra colas from something like this.

I just can't afford for her to stretch any more then she is now knowing she will give me an additional 3-5 maybe 6-8 inches during bloom.

That will put her at about 10-12" from the light. Not good....or is it...LOL.

Potential cola sizes will range between 6-8" maybe the mains will hit 10"....stacked and fat....yummy!!!

This is her tonight....

2014-09-30_19_53_53.jpg

2014-09-30_19_55_36.jpg

2014-09-30_19_55_02.jpg

2014-09-30_19_58_21.jpg

2014-09-30_19_54_42.jpg

2014-09-30_19_56_46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom