Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Maybe that was one of my problems too....too close to the ladies..

Not used to that problem still..

-Go

The Purple train wreck and LA Cons are at 18-20 inches and going great. GDP as I was reading like things a little cooler. My IR Thermometer is going to be delivered this week

I currently have my Spectra 360 at 21" from my 11-12" plants, and canopy temps are 75 at that distance.

It's hard to resist dropping the Spectra 360 down lower, because it just looks too high at those distances, but I start getting a little light stress with my strains at lower than 19", and I think trichome production suffers with the light too low also.

I was going to ask you if you got your IR thermometer yet. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

I just used mine tonight to measure the gradient of my soil temps, from the bottom of the container to the top. I have my low-profile window box planter on top of a heat mat, and I wanted to see if the heat transfer was fairly even from top to bottom, or if there would be a large heat differential that I get with taller containers.

Once again, this gadget proved very useful, as it confirmed to me that the temp differential in the 6" tall planter was only 2 degrees from the bottom to the top.

Damn, bro!! You are ready to grow into the next century with all that DM!! Holy Crap!! I spent weeks around here looking for it all to have to order online, and you find a local store with closeouts!?!?!? Dammit man! (LMAO!!!!)

I currently have my Spectra 360 at 21" from my 11-12" plants, and canopy temps are 75 at that distance.

It's hard to resist dropping the Spectra 360 down lower, because it just looks too high at those distances, but I start getting a little light stress with my strains at lower than 19", and I think trichome production suffers with the light too low also.

I was going to ask you if you got your IR thermometer yet. Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

I just used mine tonight to measure the gradient of my soil temps, from the bottom of the container to the top. I have my low-profile window box planter on top of a heat mat, and I wanted to see if the heat transfer was fairly even from top to bottom, or if there would be a large heat differential that I get with taller containers.

Once again, this gadget proved very useful, as it confirmed to me that the temp differential in the 6" tall planter was only 2 degrees from the bottom to the top.

Quick question, SS, did you measure temps at the light itself? Curious. Mine runs aroud 101 RIGHT AT THE LIGHT, with the thermometer laying on the fixture, but 1" away drops off to 95. Thats 700 + watts.

Damn, bro!! You are ready to grow into the next century with all that DM!! Holy Crap!! I spent weeks around here looking for it all to have to order online, and you find a local store with closeouts!?!?!? Dammit man! (LMAO!!!!)

Yeah it was at Home Depot some they just gave me some was one cent a container some was $4 each :morenutes:

lol, just pressed it up against the center of my ear.

You could also look in a mirror and take a reading under your tongue, where you usually put a thermometer.

there is another orifice, but that visual is way funny

"no, really honey, I was calibrating my new IR thermometer"

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Ladies are growing right along

Grand Daddy Purps raised the lights and they like it. But man they grow slow

GROW_ROOM_18.JPG

Venus Flytrap babies at one week

GROW_ROOM_19.JPG

GROW_ROOM_20.JPG

Purple Train Wreck Sour Diesel after a little LSTing

GROW_ROOM_211.JPG

Getting filled in
GROW_ROOM_221.JPG

LA Cons getting bushy. Going to flip them in 3 days

GROW_ROOM_241.JPG

Purple Train Wreck no bondage going to let her grow and see what happens

GROW_ROOM_231.JPG

Sweet stuff! What's the pot size? 2gal, 3 gal?

Also, are those 4" little pots?

Keep growing!!

-Go

Sweet stuff! What's the pot size? 2gal, 3 gal?

Also, are those 4" little pots?

Keep growing!!

-Go

The babies are in 6 inch tall pots, the SW means that one is getting Seaweed mixed into the water and the seed was soaked in water and seaweed before it went in the dirt. 1 Tablespoon Maxicrop Seaweed per gallon of water.

Using straight rain water also

the other pots are 10 gallon

The babies are in 6 inch tall pots, the SW means that one is getting Seaweed mixed into the water and the seed was soaked in water and seaweed before it went in the dirt. 1 Tablespoon Maxicrop Seaweed per gallon of water.

Using straight rain water also

the other pots are 10 gallon

whats ur thoughts on the Seaweed? my girls love it.
ive been told its better to use the dry seaweed then liquid, that way certain things do get brewed out.

yeah I'm using the liquid and the one not getting seaweed seems to be growing faster and the stem is thicker also. I got 2 gallons of it also LOL. I'll try the dry next time for sure.

Who said they like the dry seaweed ? I would think the liquid would be better since things are not getting cooked out. Just like when you cook any vegetable nutrients get cooked out

Back
Top Bottom