Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

yeah I'm using the liquid and the one not getting seaweed seems to be growing faster and the stem is thicker also. I got 2 gallons of it also LOL. I'll try the dry next time for sure.

Who said they like the dry seaweed ? I would think the liquid would be better since things are not getting cooked out. Just like when you cook any vegetable nutrients get cooked out

thats Xtrereme Gardening place told me that.
IMO the dry is more of a time release and the liquid is more of fast acting one.

i have no clue why the none seaweed ones are growing better? never heard that before and my plants just went crazy over it. maybe ur giving it too much or something? i am also using a different brand but Maxi is a respectable brand with seaweed. ive been told that Cytokinins may be lost if product is kept in liquid and thats why dry is better in the soil.

if ur plants are shorter but more stacked with nodes then i am sure its to do with the Cytokinins in the sea weed.

I was giving them half strength to be on the safe side. I'll bump it to one ounce to a gallon and see what happens.

What brand are you using ?

Fail.blog kills me

c06b5ed6-92bc-4cac-b62f-0c512cf1651f.jpg

That really sucks, bro! They are like that around my hometown, which is in eastern central cali! Shits not right!

LA Con #1 decided to Supercrop her to see what happens 24 inches tall

GROW_ROOM_25.JPG

Top View you can see the main I bent over
GROW_ROOM_26.JPG

LA Con #2 20 inch tall
GROW_ROOM_27.JPG

Top View
GROW_ROOM_28.JPG

LA Con #3 16 inches tall
GROW_ROOM_29.JPG

Strange bulge at the base. Any ideas ? Had since she was a youngin
GROW_ROOM_30.JPG

Top View
GROW_ROOM_311.JPG

LA Con Runt 16 inches going to try a few things on her in flower to see what happens
GROW_ROOM_321.JPG

Top View
GROW_ROOM_331.JPG

Should the bottom leaves be trimmed off at any point ? I saw Staffys had nothing down there on his. Just wondering

Ladies are in the dark for the next 30 hours. Time to get my flower on
Thanks for stopping by

removing bottom fan leaves is a very controversial topic.

It's sometimes called "lollypopping".

In some grow styles, like sogs and scrogs, the bottom foliage receives very little light anyway, so removing the fan leaves makes sense in those situations. It also helps with ventilation and prevents mold, makes it easier to water.

I'm not strongly in either camp.

It's on the mythbusters list ;)

nice job on the supercropping. I had to do quite a bit of supercropping on my current Sunset Kush grow, and it worked extremely well.

It's a nice ace in the hole when you run out of headroom.

Isn't that the slight snapping of the stems, in order to induce hormonal responses, which creates growth in different ways?

I practiced on male plants first, lol.

It looks scary, and at first I didn't bend them enough and they would stand back up in a few hours, but these plants are tough.

Now, I just fold them over slowly until the stem collapses and I know they won't be standing back up. I used to think I'd see a bunch of dead branches the next day, but they heal up just fine.

For me, however, supercropping is my last resort when I'm running out of headroom, because it shocks and slows growth down more than LST, which is why I prefer LST whenever possible, but supercropping is a great tool to have in your tool box.

You can just reach into your tent, and in a few minutes, you've got a lower canopy.

Those girls just look so beautiful and healthy -- I'm glad I'm following this grow, bro :bong:

I've only supercropped by accident, girl survived fine, and I got a nice set of extra buds. I still think I like scrogging, but then again, I've not tried LST yet.

Can a Mod correct my spelling on the title of this thread I tried but could not
LOL

Girls come out of darkness within the next hour :wood:

Anything special I should do or know? I dont think there is but wanted to ask none the less

Back
Top Bottom