Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room - The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Re: Dexter4Morgan's Kill Room- The LED Revolution Continues Grow

Found this other day thought it was funny

guina_pig_grower.jpg

Haha, what kinda crazy setup has that dude got running for those guinea pigs for the cops to roll up.

:peacetwo:

LOL...I was wondering what kind of stealth grow setup the guinnea pigs were using to evade detection! :)

Moved the Purple Train Wrecks into flower tonight after 30 hours in dark

I'll measure the stretch later on Saturday

Oh yeah one lesson for new growers like myself. If it's winter where you live make sure to clean the dirt from under your finger nails before you go out. Kinda hard to explain when there is 6 inches of snow on the ground. I did not go out but thought of it as I was washing my hands.

Put the Venus babies in their new homes in the 10 gallon pots. They are 17 days old. I think 2 weeks would have been best for transplanting. Roots everywhere, a bunch were ready to come out the top of the dirt.

Pots were 4 inches square and 5 inches tall, not 6 like I thought

One was fed rainwater and the other rainwater and seaweed. The seaweed one seemed smaller to start until I bumped up the seaweed to 2 tablespoons a gallon like the package says

Venus #1 just rainwater
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_1A_42.JPG
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_1B_43.JPG
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_1C_44.JPG

Venus #2 Rainwater and Seaweed
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_2A_45.JPG
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_2B_46.JPG
GROW_ROOM_VENUS_2C_47.JPG

After I adjusted the lights the Venus ladies stopped stretching and started building leaves and stem girth. Looking at the pics side be side now I think you are correct.

I've got flowers on the LA Con's WOO HOO

:party:

GDP are now in flower. After talking with Irish I put 2 in 30 hours of darkness and one straight into flower I want to see which ones flower first

I've got flowers on the LA Con's WOO HOO

:party:

GDP are now in flower. After talking with Irish I put 2 in 30 hours of darkness and one straight into flower I want to see which ones flower first

:bravo:

keep me posted for sure i want to know whats happens 1st real bad. thanks for doing that! their the same strains right? has to be the same strains in order to tell for sure, i am assuming the GDP are the ones ur doing this to right? or are you just telling us the GDP are flowering?lol

I lowered the T5 to about 8-10 inches above them. 2 days later under the LED they went

I keep my t5's pretty much within 2 inches, keeps everything nice and tight that way, no chance of early stretch. and zi think he's effing with you about the saran wrap, bro!!

Venus Ladies at one month 7 inches tall. Both are about the same height but one has larger leaves. She will be #1 from now on.

GROW_ROOM_511.JPG

GROW_ROOM_52.JPG

GROW_ROOM_53.JPG

GROW_ROOM_54.JPG

GROW_ROOM_55.JPG

Back
Top Bottom