DIY Grow Box 2nd Grow

Glad your clones finaly took off. It takes atime or two too get it down but it is a great way to keep stock going without having to put more cash out. I also used the old soda bottle to clone. They work fine as long as you keep the temp up. Heres what my cloner looked like. It's worked great for a mickymouse prodject. But who said it has to cost anything? Looks great dude GL ++++++
002239.JPG

Hay what's ^ NCW,

I like the new cloner bro..:goodjob: Now-a-Dayz every1 has to extend their money unless ur Bill Gates or somebody!! haha :smokin: I'm waiting for these ladies to grow and then I get my chance to clone...:cheer: Always good to hear from ya buddy.. GL to you as well..

Hey bro, maybe in the future I can swing some additional strains your way. The DIY bubble cloner is working great! I now have at least one clone of each plants rooting. So maybe you can plan a little additional room for your next grow box. Iffin you have seen the updated video on our journal, then you know the size potential you will need to deal with....lol. Keep em green brother. Hope the custody thing works out for you as well.

Oh yea I've been watching ur videos:popcorn: those ladies are getting huge!! I see the possibilties and like what I see as well...lol Hell Yea I'll take a couple more strains. I just have to keep the height down by {lst} them and I'll have plenty of room. Dude you got a jungle of Bud growing there bro... Mad props on ur grow room.

What's going on 420!!!

Just a lil update today. The 1024's are expoding with new growth. The small one is now the big one she is very happy and healthy. The taller one which was the 1st one I lst she is growing well and looks very healthy as well.

Our Moby has only grown about an inch and is very slow to start to put new growth. The 1024 have put out mant new leaves and branches, by where our moby has just started to put out her 1st set of new leaves. She is recovering nicely though. Her other leaves the 3big fan leaves she has look really nasty but the new set is very healthy. So what I'm guessing now she is starting to get a root system and focusing it's main effort to create new growth. I'm really thinking about trimming those leaves off. I'll see how they look here in a lil bit.

Well that's the update for today.

Glad to hear your clones are well on there way, Great job, and can not wait to see them all grown up and producing some thick, stinky buds.. Keep up the good work, its fun to follow....

Some plants just take longer to root than others I guess. Thanks GMT, I could not let her die if ya know what I saying. I've gave the (2) 1024's their 1st shot of nutes on Friday. Once the moby starts to get some new growth I'll do the same to her as well. Those 1024's are taking off. I'm gonna lst the moby later today. So we'll see.

I can't wait either sonzor, I'm really excited about watching these strains grow up and mature..Growing our own medical herbs is really relaxing and not to stressful. I could get used to doing this for the rest of my life....LOL:yummy:

Great news the plants are doing so well. Nothing like watching them thrive under your own stewardship. Keep up the great work. I'll keep watching!

L8ER

Well 2day I built our new vegging area. It's 1'x3' and 5 foot high, we spilt it in two sections each 2 and 1/2 foot tall. Now we got (2) 1'x3'x2.5'. Each grow space can house 3 plants. So now we need to get some mylar. I might just put tin foil up..I know ur not suppost to use it but it what all I got..:ganjamon:

Flowering area is 2x3 for now. The 400 watt MH is still what we use. I might put tin foil in their as well I'm not sur yet.

Our clones are doing very well. The (2) 1024's are Growing and growng, our Moby is slowly growing..

There's the update. Sorry for no Photos yet. maybe soon I hope...lol

Hey MI, how long do you think it takes once clones are in soil before they start growing like normal again. I know there is a time period where they adjust and grow roots before they actually start growing up like crazy? I just transplanted clones into soil for the first time (my first batch went into hydro and they didnt seem to need any time to adjust). I have started a bean that I want to grow at the same rate as the clones, and am hoping the clones will be slow growing for awhile to let the bean catch up a bit, at least in height. O, and thanks for stopping by my thread and throwing your opinion in. Appreciate it!

I'm not sure, this is my 1st time with clones. Our 1024's are growing very fast, our Moby on the otherhand is very slow to start to grow. I'm not sure how long it takes but when we recieved our clones it took maybe a week for the 1024's to start to grow. It's been a good 3 weeks and our Moby has barely grown about an inch. I dont understand it but she is still alive and her leaves are green so I know she is healthy, she just dont wanna grow. Maybe she's a late bloomer or just a lil shy...LOL.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom