Doctor Who's Grow

I understand delays, I should have had mine going a month ago!

I know! I would like to use an electrician, but I have a few books on doing electrical so I'll have a look at them and see if I can do it myself, I just don't like messin about something that can kill you in an instant you know!

The tank is good now! and I plan to get started after I finish up on a project tomorrow morning would have gone this morning but they we're putting down paving slurry so getting to the building would have been to much of a hassle so tomorrow's good to get that done, get back here an drop my tools and see if I can get drywall in my jeep.

But things are coming together slowly, there still will be Deep Water Culture also done in combo with this system.

012190.JPG

I love the new toys doc. I can't wait to see it come together. Take your time it will be worth it. :peace:

I love the new toys doc. I can't wait to see it come together. Take your time it will be worth it. :peace:

Thanks M" I am looking foreward to getting this all together, I agree this will take a bit as I want to do this proper and right the first time! and hey I like the logo! Nice! and how's your grow going.

Going ok. Sky 1 is a bush and I'm in day 2 of flower. Sky 1 got pulled and back in veg with the clones. Time will tell. She may always be weaker. If so off with her head. I'll get a shot of Sky 1 when I go add nutes tonight. I veged for 4 weeks and fimmed, but she will still be to tall for my cabinet. I have a tent on order. Oh well. I wish I could do a build like yours. I just dont have the room. You couldn't get a car in my garage doing 80. So no space. for a good grow room.

Glad your working! Keep it going my brother. :peace:

Yeah it's like christmas! The room is now under construction, I have pre drilled the holes for the electrical wire run and am putting in the J-boxes, got to get some wire I think 12 or 14 awg with a 20 amp should be good but will check to be sure only have to under 25 ft! if anyone has more knowledge of electrical chime in please!!!

Not 100% sure, but I think 14 is too small for 20A. Whatever store you purchase wire and breakers from should be able to tell you.

Not 100% sure, but I think 14 is too small for 20A. Whatever store you purchase wire and breakers from should be able to tell you.

yeah I thought so myself to! but man what the heck is with this website, one minute everthing is fine and now it jumps and is doing something like html language and when moving from threads it jumps 2 or 3 times. I'm not sure I can hang with this, it's running all the sentences and paragraphs together.
see

Yeah baby I got the drywall here finally, I would go on about my so called family not helping me out but no one here is interested in hearing about that crap.

So I have the drywall, I also talked with an electrician who was shopping in the electrical department at home depot and now feel very confident in doing the electrical line myself! just a couple of things to remember! only 10 outlets and no more can go on the circuit! not planning on that many so good there! use cooper wire to cooper outlets only as cooper and aluminum mixed together could cause a electrical fire hmmm! good thing to know yes!!! shut off the main when connecting the line and breaker, simple! Right!!!
:smokin:
Anyway here I am at a small impasse on what to start with! I guess? the plan is to start with drywall first, then Poly Film the room over the drywall and then cut in the receptacles for the electrical! pull wire, put in the j-box and hook up the receptacle outlets called trim out! then connect to the main box, hang lights, install venting and inline fans! a bit "O" work to do here it is! but I think that seem's like a reasonable and sound path to take!

;)Have a party to go to this afternoon O boy! around 4pm so that's that! for today on getting started, if I get started now I won't want to stop and my wife is looking foreword to this party thing, I don't know anyone at this party but! what the hell a party is a party! unless it's a bunch of old farts! O wait!! forgot" I am at that edge myself, no problems mate! I can hang with that I'll just bring some Who Hash and my Iolite and a little bud to smoke on, be prepared as I always say! :surf:

Hey besure to catch Doctor Who, Bro's The Time of Angels tonight, hunting weeping angels, should be a good one to! the weeping angels are scary.

So there you go my friends! you who feel more like family to me! I wish I could set and smoke out with each and veryone of you!

So tomorrow it will start and I plan on! not stopping til I am done no matter how stoned I get, today is a wash out! as I said if get started I will not want to to stop that's just how it is with me.:smokin:

I would post a picture but that would be pointless at this point it looks the same as yesterday, Right now!

Whoo Hoo! I'm 8000! Yippy!

Hey Doc, something to think about, pull your wires and mount your boxes before you drywall. Then you can test everything out in case you have a wiring issue. Seems easier to me. Just a thought. :thumb:

Whoo Hoo! I'm 8000! Yippy!

Hey Doc, something to think about, pull your wires and mount your boxes before you drywall. Then you can test everything out in case you have a wiring issue. Seems easier to me. Just a thought. :thumb:

I hear you! the j-boxes I have don't nail to studs so cut in is easy, the wall the receptacles go on is one I built a long time ago to dived the garage up but other wise I would narmally do that, I have to keep it where I can take the room and wall down easy, if we ever can sell the house in the future, Right! that's a laugh, either way we'll know in 4 years when the loan modification expires! we still may lose our house then if we can't work that one out.

Go Doc Go! Hope you have a screw gun, makes short work of drywall.
Just don't look away, don't even blink! Ha

Room Drywalled, working on clean up then sealing all the little seem's and gap's, I found a way to vent the lighting system into a channel between the 2nd floor and garage ceiling using that channel as a vent duct to the front half of the garage! but haven't decided on where I want to draw fresh from! for the lights, tomorrow I put in electrical receptacles all copper! and hook up to the main box.

This set up is just a dry run! with the lighting hoods in place to see what adjustments I need to make and figure where my electrical outlets will best serve, I also may buy or build a light rail for moving the lighting hoods, what do you think so far!

There still is a bit more to do but this does give a general idea and prospective of what it will look like an what needs to be done! all but maybe 1 receptacle will be located low and the rest will be above behined that beam on that back wall up high out of the way!

006299.JPG

005344.JPG

yeah I thought so myself to! but man what the heck is with this website, one minute everthing is fine and now it jumps and is doing something like html language and when moving from threads it jumps 2 or 3 times. I'm not sure I can hang with this, it's running all the sentences and paragraphs together.
see

Hey bro, my sparky ran a 50 amp circuit for my new set up, probably could have made 30 work, but it wasn't worth missing it by just a little. The line he ran from my panel to the controller on The Beast is 5 AWG, the damn stuff cost like $3/ LF, 25' cost $75! That's an expensive extension cord!

Back
Top Bottom