Doctor Who's Grow

Looking good Doc:morenutes:

Nice and green.

Be sure to look at the link Roseman left you. He know his stuff! ;)

Thanks! OMM" :blunt::wood: Those are just a few out of my limit of 18 "wink" "wink" "nudge" "nudge"

Hey just about verything I know of how to grow indoors! I leanred from Roseman we go back a little bit! one would be smart to pay attention to his techniques an read his tutorial :smokin:

Thanks! OMM" :blunt::wood: Those are just a few out of my limit of 18 "wink" "wink" "nudge" "nudge"

Hey just about verything I know of how to grow indoors! I leanred from Roseman we go back a little bit! one would be smart to pay attention to his techniques an read his tutorial :smokin:

Way cool! Then you have great background in growing. Enough said! I reread his topping page over and over again. He just donated $2500 to 420, even more respect from me! :thumb:

Wish I had 18 to grow legally ........ :blunt:

Way cool! Then you have great background in growing. Enough said! I reread his topping page over and over again. He just donated $2500 to 420, even more respect from me! :thumb:

Wish I had 18 to grow legally ........ :blunt:

Topping or (femming) has been something I have been doing for many years on all my outdoor growing and there is an art to it, did you know you can fem the other branches besides the main stim and the main can be fem'ed more than once! the other branches you have to do early on before the branches get to far along ie, " the closer in to the main stim the better" so one plant can be top on every off shoot branch, but you may or will have to support those branches at some point in time.

The more you top though the more energy it will require from the plant and it will slow down the grow rate a bit just depends on how many times you top the same plant.

Wish my business was doing the business I had 4 years ago! I would donate some myself, I am trying to reinvent the business takes time and consideration on an approach an marketing, considering what I was doing which was more custom home theater services than other stuff! and now! it's not as popular as it was a few short years ago before the housing market went to shit.

And because of what has happened people think it should be cheeper now yeah "RIGHT" equipment costs has continued to go up, insurance continues to go up very year by 20% to 30% I just don't know why anyone would think things should be cheeper specially labor? and I have cut my labor cost as low as they can go any further and there is no point of being in business.

Topping or (femming) has been something I have been doing for many years on all my outdoor growing and there is an art to it, did you know you can fem the other branches besides the main stim and the main can be fem'ed more than once! the other branches you have to do early on before the branches get to far along ie, " the closer in to the main stim the better" so one plant can be top on every off shoot branch, but you may or will have to support those branches at some point in time.

The more you top though the more energy it will require from the plant and it will slow down the grow rate a bit just depends on how many times you top the same plant.

Wish my business was doing the business I had 4 years ago! I would donate some myself, I am trying to reinvent the business takes time and consideration on an approach an marketing, considering what I was doing which was more custom home theater services than other stuff! and now! it's not as popular as it was a few short years ago before the housing market went to shit.

And because of what has happened people think it should be cheeper now yeah "RIGHT" equipment costs has continued to go up, insurance continues to go up very year by 20% to 30% I just don't know why anyone would think things should be cheeper specially labor? and I have cut my labor cost as low as they can go any further and there is no point of being in business.

Wow! You are an old timer. I did what you said about topping last grow, had string, wire and what ever I could find holding everything up. Hell of a harvest though. Yea, I am actually on my third grow and still learning. No expert by any means. Sure is fun though!:yahoo:

Man, I feel for you. The collapse of the housing market hurt us all, the bottom just fell out. Been trying to sell this house for 3 years now.
How could hourly wage go down? It's still the same effort. The computer industry is the only place that you get better equipment for the same price as years go by.

You'll think of something I'm sure. :ganjamon:

Wow! You are an old timer. I did what you said about topping last grow, had string, wire and what ever I could find holding everything up. Hell of a harvest though. Yea, I am actually on my third grow and still learning. No expert by any means. Sure is fun though!:yahoo:

Man, I feel for you. The collapse of the housing market hurt us all, the bottom just fell out. Been trying to sell this house for 3 years now.
How could hourly wage go down? It's still the same effort. The computer industry is the only place that you get better equipment for the same price as years go by.

You'll think of something I'm sure. :ganjamon:

55 yrs old in Rocktober my Bro! I have tried all kinds of things in the many years I have smoked and grown, and I am sure their are others here who have been smoking and growing weed for many years and longer! 41 yrs for me bro but not growing that long hat to say many half that! and Ho hey don't get me wrong! I am busy with a subcontract company that I do installs and service calls for taco bells, KFC, Wendy's keeps me in money and busy just want to fill the gap's.

Shit get this OMM! today doing my service run's I drove over 225 miles going from San Bernardino to a Long beach site! then from that Long beach site! to another in Long Beach about 8 miles from there! then back to san bernardino to pickup a public view monitor then out to Palm Springs then back to the home office SB, "only one thing wasn't cool about all the driving!!! going to long beach and back not a problem, but in San Bernardino it was 101*! then out in Palm Springs from 110* to 112* No the drive wasn't the problem! ah ah the problem was my A/C in my Jeep is not working:rofl:, so I went from a nice 79* to 112* in under 1.5 hours and some where around 225 miles round trip! got keep the company happy you know what I mean.:ganjamon:

Nice Doc, I am a October man too! Or as you put it Rocktober!:)

Cool Bro! we rocktobers have to sticks together, man this heat isn't good for the plants it's been over 97* for days now more like! yeah! over 100*! but hopefully it's going to start to cool down starting Sunday, shame is there is nothing I can do to keep the plants cool, I am sure their growth has stopped for now during this heat wave! and should start growth again after it cools down for a while and stays down under 90's' went through this last year to! but the plants back then were much bigger about 4'ft taller than these going.

:ganjamon: Smile Be Happy! smoke a joint! Time for an Attitude Adjustment!

This one phrase I use to use over 20 years ago! Time for an Attitude Adjustment! so I know no one here! coined that one! it's more than 20 years old.

Todays Update! bit of a heat wave! the outdoor grow, one plant has just been loving the heat and has grown 4" in the last few days what's up there! most be the strain it comes from! where the heat has the other plants growth slowed down to a crawll and killing off 2 of the smaller weaklings out the bunch.

007330.JPG

Setting and watch David Gilmour: Live at Gdansk, this has to be the best I have heard! man just plan awsome music, the 2 hour show will be repeated this Wednesday night catch if you can! you'll love it, Awsome Concert.

55 yrs old in Rocktober my Bro! I have tried all kinds of things in the many years I have smoked and grown, and I am sure their are others here who have been smoking and growing weed for many years and longer! 41 yrs for me bro but not growing that long hat to say many half that! and Ho hey don't get me wrong! I am busy with a subcontract company that I do installs and service calls for taco bells, KFC, Wendy's keeps me in money and busy just want to fill the gap's.

Shit get this OMM! today doing my service run's I drove over 225 miles going from San Bernardino to a Long beach site! then from that Long beach site! to another in Long Beach about 8 miles from there! then back to san bernardino to pickup a public view monitor then out to Palm Springs then back to the home office SB, "only one thing wasn't cool about all the driving!!! going to long beach and back not a problem, but in San Bernardino it was 101*! then out in Palm Springs from 110* to 112* No the drive wasn't the problem! ah ah the problem was my A/C in my Jeep is not working:rofl:, so I went from a nice 79* to 112* in under 1.5 hours and some where around 225 miles round trip! got keep the company happy you know what I mean.:ganjamon:

Hi Doc 49 years for me, but got a few years on you, I'll be 69 in November. Everyday of life is a gift! Tried to grow in my hippie days, didn't know what I was doing. Still learning the art.:)

Way cool on those contracts. Keeps some money coming in.

No thank you on that drive. Yea Gods! Thats hot! No A/C. You must have lost 10 pounds. That drive would be 3 and a half round trips around the island,:)

Take care my friend :grinjoint:

Hi Doc 49 years for me, but got a few years on you, I'll be 69 in November. Everyday of life is a gift! Tried to grow in my hippie days, didn't know what I was doing. Still learning the art.:)

Way cool on those contracts. Keeps some money coming in.

No thank you on that drive. Yea Gods! Thats hot! No A/C. You must have lost 10 pounds. That drive would be 3 and a half round trips around the island,:)

Take care my friend :grinjoint:

Well you sound younger to me, and that's always a good sign of a persons mind! Yeah back in the day just through the seeds in the ground and watered them with plain old water.

Coast line is only that long around the island wow but the place is bueatyfull and worth the short drive, yeah now my dilemma is pay off the jeep or get the A/C fixed for around $800 more or less! I am thinking of just toughing it out, this always happens just when I think I am gaining some ground building founds for the business and staying on top of or ahead of a negative cash flow, but that's how the game is played! your up! and then your down! keeps me busy and the mind occupied! hahaha like with growning plants, but! just not as fun most the time.

UPDATE on the nutrients.

this morning I increased the nutrients by adding in the orther parts.

Flora Nova in 4 gallon bucket x 2 = 8 gallons 1#" ? plants plus nutrients contained with in the soil and soil of a ph some where between 6.3 and 7.2.

Grow 20mls
Bloom 20mls
FL 4mls
FB 40mls
SupperThrive 8 drops
Monsterbloom 1.25 mls

ppm'ed at 1368 at 6.3 this was mixed and with out the use of any ph up or down needed, landed on 6.3 ph straight away, tap water comes out at around 7.4 with a ppm of 203.

hey doc your doing a fine job as usualreading all your checks and cleaning schedules made me tired just reading them gues you never found any hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade does all the things you mentioned plus you cant imagine the root growth on a constant daily basis that is one of its major functions root developement as I told you before health food stores carry this productcheck it out for youself bro3-5 tblspns in your res tank and if you need a foilage spray water it down by a 100-1 factor reps peace my friend the cabinet looks awesome good job bro

The plants are recouping now! lot's of new growth leaves and the flowering auto's are okay and still flowering and growing! only the leaves were affected and will only be using Bat Guano fertilizer! just enough to feed them what they need for now! their looking much better, the cool down with the outside temps helps also but still hitting the 90's.

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom