Doctor Who's Grow

hey doc sorry to hear that man Igotta be honest I dont understand that stuff I just like talking shop with all the new friends Ive made on the site really will miss you man if you decide to go dont let the stupid politics get to you bro reps peace my brother think it over man

hey doc sorry to hear that man Igotta be honest I dont understand that stuff I just like talking shop with all the new friends Ive made on the site really will miss you man if you decide to go dont let the stupid politics get to you bro reps peace my brother think it over man

I'll be sticking around man! I just need my daily dose if you know what I mean.

yeah doc it drains easier gotta be easier and faster for the roots to grow therefore faster grow christmas has just come early my bud stopped by left me a nice bud about 10 inches long couple months ago I got him a half a tray of clones $5 each a tray is 100 clones the strain is critical mass some really nice shit man when you smoke it in the vocano the hash taste blows your mind anway doc Im smiling now so rebs peace bro smoke a nice fat one and join me with a nice fat grin on your face

yeah doc it drains easier gotta be easier and faster for the roots to grow therefore faster grow christmas has just come early my bud stopped by left me a nice bud about 10 inches long couple months ago I got him a half a tray of clones $5 each a tray is 100 clones the strain is critical mass some really nice shit man when you smoke it in the vocano the hash taste blows your mind anway doc Im smiling now so rebs peace bro smoke a nice fat one and join me with a nice fat grin on your face

That shit sounds awsomelly excellent my Bro, I just been liven off the collective Meds and my doc who's hash, I'm down to an 1/8 of hash now I think! that hash just kicks my ass! so I usually only smoke it late at night when I want to sleep real good, the more relaxed you are when smoking it the better the buzzzz!;)

Smoke On my Bro.

has anyone did a big bud grow indoor if so what results or problems did you encounter I could really use any help avialable reps peace

has anyone did a big bud grow indoor if so what results or problems did you encounter I could really use any help available reps peace

First what you mean big bud?

You mean using additives for big buds, I know of a root accelerant that will kock your sock s off! but the damn stuff is $70 bucks for like 8 oz can, but a friend swears by the stuff he get's the hughes buds, Ican't remember the name right now! but I'll get it for you if you want!

thanks doc Ive been getting clones big bud northen lights and critical mass all outdoor strains or so or fromhopefully from someone Ive been told by the people I get them from they say the big bud is no good for an indoor system thats why I asking for any advice regarding the strain from someone who has grown it with good results hopefully reps and peace bro

thanks doc Ive been getting clones big bud northen lights and critical mass all outdoor strains or so or fromhopefully from someone Ive been told by the people I get them from they say the big bud is no good for an indoor system thats why I asking for any advice regarding the strain from someone who has grown it with good results hopefully reps and peace bro

Oh! My Bad! so that's a brand of seeds or strain then!

yes doc they are all strains you would find in the seed banks the people whom I am getting my clones from say that they are strictly outdoor strains that dont do good under the lights indoor so thats why Im asking if anyone has any experiences growing these strains indoors if so let me know please reps peace to all

yes doc they are all strains you would find in the seed banks the people whom I am getting my clones from say that they are strictly outdoor strains that dont do good under the lights indoor so thats why Im asking if anyone has any experiences growing these strains indoors if so let me know please reps peace to all

I have done outdoor strains indoors, Primarily an outdoor plant means that the outdoor strains needs a strong light source and higher PH and nutrient levels for them to reach their full hight and potential an THC straight. Other than that in my humble opinion! they take what it takes to grow indoor as the same as what it takes to grow outdoors, and almost any plant can be grown with the right indoor environment.

Find the points you need to know about what that strain needs, if it is recommended for outdoor you can still grow indoors growing that strain indoor will still be sucessfull just longer an maybe a bit touchy'er.

My experience was they seemed to take extra longer than what the norm was with everyone else in bubblrponics, what I recommend is get them to a predetermined hight 10" max and through them into flower that way you'll still get 30 to 40 percent more growth and shorten the grow cycle by bypassing to long of a Veg cycle and with the PH an nutrients try a little higher PH to start out with 6.0 to 6.3 and higher ppm maybe by 100 to 150 ppm's as the strain may require higher nutrient levels than indoors normal, all these can be backed off if the need araises stress!nut burn! so on, when dealing with mixing I always have room for an extra few gallons of plain watwer none ph'ed to mix in to lower the ppm's and ph to where I want them, down is easy enough if it's needs a slite adjustment after, normally doesn't for me.

This how I mix for my outdoor grow, higher PH and higher nutrients not alot but higher about 100 to 1500 ppm's and 6.3 which at their age would be more than any indoor grow would be able to withstand even the one's in the soilless mix.

Does that help any?

Update, I think I may build a planter with the soilless mix it's real lite stuff a pot filled with it is less than half the weight of soil and poting soil mixed.

The 2 to the left plants are the autoflower the 3 to the right white rhino

The Girls all lined up in a row.​

The auto's I am thinking will be ready around the end of September sometime.​

Very nice Doc, they are looking real green and healthy! I would love to do an outdoor grow, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Maybe some day!!

Very nice Doc, they are looking real green and healthy! I would love to do an outdoor grow, but unfortunately its not an option right now. Maybe some day!!

It takes O so much longer outdoors Bro! I am just hoping not to get ripped and the autoflower plants finish fast, it is much more faster indoors and in bubbles so don't sweet it.

This winter when I start the growroom up! I plant to use a 750 watt cool ass fluorsecent system I found, that I can use right from beginning to the first small buds show! then go to the HPS lights that should be cost efficient, off the subject here! I was just reading that a blacklight can used to show if your plants have mold and some plants Diseases hmm! that's cool info to know.

Maybe we already did! and maybe you just can't remember! :tokin: lot of good weed out there in the universe.

Here are todays updated pictures all are growing like heck.​

Okay this has gone on long enough!

A week or so ago 2 people where killed at collectives in Hollywood that was a robbery, LA's reaction is now they want to ban collectives in unincorporated areas And try to close all of them.

My question is this how is this more importent than the murder of a 4 month old baby being baptized in a church hit by a stray bullet by gang memebers! or a 11 year being killed by gang members while having fun on the 4th in her yard! there have been so many shootings by gangs and their memebers and they do nothing about that! No instead they want to shut down collectives! murder and robbery are not the same!

What the F is wrong with these people.

BAN GANGS! OUTLAW THEM! and JAIL THEIR ASSES

Back
Top Bottom