Doctor Who's Grow

I have been feeding the plants well also right now their loving the GH at about 765ppm and in a another few days they may need to move up, I didn't get to check them out today got back late, it's tough to have to do the work of two people damn! I wish I could get the business back to 10 tech's again but I'd be happy to just have an assistant, sorry! so I do have a bunch of small baby plants growing in a cloning try that I have to figure out what I want to do with them because the starting to out grow the try..

Glad you have the work Doc. Let's face it. We have to do what we have to do. I'm thankful every day that I'm able to work. We will all be here when you get the time. Make it while you can. :thumb:

Hello! here are the potted plants

02282.JPG

02379.JPG

These first 2 pot's hold the autoflower fem seed's RR and LA Women the others are well! I don't know yet! strain identification 101 they may be white rhino's or maroccon skunk.​

019107.JPG

All seed grown but the one to the left it is a clone.​

Grow strong Doc! I have been thinking about autoflowers. Nice to see some grow.

hey doc I would be very gratefull if you keep us up to date with the auto strains especially size and weights Ive been looking at them for a while just was,nt sure if the they were cost effective glad to see your finding work keep the faith bro things will work out and get better reps and peace bro just chilling smoking a fat onwe watching dr who

Grow strong Doc! I have been thinking about autoflowers. Nice to see some grow.

I had the autoflower seeds just begging to be planted and I am enjoying NOT spending more on electrical right now! I do plan to start the grow room but this winter, this also frees me up for more work or less to worry about for now because they have been pooring it on, so getting my business going again is my fisrt priority an the need for money is great if I plan on using the internet marketing company for exclusive leads for the type of product and services I provide, my key plan is to get it going again working it myself and if it grows I'll hire some people to do the installs, we'll see and keep you updated.

I kicked the ppm's up on all the plants a little more it's running right around 1012 ppm's now, been great on the mixing by ppm's works much better and the babbies are loving it too!

hey doc I would be very gratefull if you keep us up to date with the auto strains especially size and weights I've been looking at them for a while just wasn't sure if the they were cost effective, glad to see your finding work keep the faith bro things will work out and get better reps and peace bro just chilling smoking a fat one and watching dr who

No problem harryo! damn if I didn't write down the day they went into the soilless mix pot's, but their just getting started so we'll call it today 6/21/10 on those first 2 closest plants in the picture below!

I know! I love smoking few bongs while watching.

I also just planted another auotflower sprout in the ground this afternoon, but we have to what and see if the roots take and she starts her growth, I also have one clone in a bubble bucket outside! I'll get a picture up on that one also,

The plants look like their in hi gear and growing fast, I think the soilless mix is playing a big part in the growth their showing, I didn't think that it would make a difference! But I gues it does!

yeah I like the soiless mix myself find it easy to grow with and also using h20-20 never have to worry about root rot so I can overfeed slighly not too wet though my arjan haze #1 is coming along fine I kept one back for cloning purposes man does it ever put out lots of clones just got to get down to my grow shop and get some rockwell cubes and rooting hormone my first one is going to be that big fat top that way it will slit and give me two tops and speed clone production up hopefully

yeah I like the soiless mix myself find it easy to grow with and also using h20-20 never have to worry about root rot so I can overfeed slighly not too wet though my arjan haze #1 is coming along fine I kept one back for cloning purposes man does it ever put out lots of clones just got to get down to my grow shop and get some rockwell cubes and rooting hormone my first one is going to be that big fat top that way it will slit and give me two tops and speed clone production up hopefully

h20-20? :hmmmm: I know h2o never heard of h20-20 Explain!

hey doc I thought you knew h20-20 is hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade or water with an extra oxygen molecule or ozone its all the same thing thats why I have no problems with rootrot 5o% faster growth 3o% more yield hey bro wish I could show you my tomatoe plants did 57 heirloom varieties probably around 250-300 plants all my family and friends benifit man I couldnt believe the root systems still got two dozen I cant find homes for they are still in the potting cells you might buy when you buy flowers or veggies from a nursery and thier all flowering

hey doc I thought you knew h20-20 is hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade or water with an extra oxygen molecule or ozone its all the same thing thats why I have no problems with rootrot 5o% faster growth 3o% more yield hey bro wish I could show you my tomatoe plants did 57 heirloom varieties probably around 250-300 plants all my family and friends benifit man I couldnt believe the root systems still got two dozen I cant find homes for they are still in the potting cells you might buy when you buy flowers or veggies from a nursery and thier all flowering

Oh oh oh yeah! ha ha! I have tried h20-20 I just can't seem to get the hang of it and have done more harm than good, all I ever can find is the stuff that's 3%.

Is h20-02 different somehow than regular food grade/medical 35% Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)? Or is it the same thing?

I know what you mean doc the govmnts are trying to restrict acsessability cause some fool used it for bomb making but you can still get it at health food stores but if you find some make sure to wear latex gloves when handling i use an eye dropper as you dont need a whole lot ive got a 17 gallon res in my rainforest 318 and all i use is 4-5 tablespoons and its much better if you get food grade it has no chemical stabalizers also read the storage instructions reps peace doc

I know what you mean doc the govmnts are trying to restrict acsessability cause some fool used it for bomb making but you can still get it at health food stores but if you find some make sure to wear latex gloves when handling i use an eye dropper as you dont need a whole lot ive got a 17 gallon res in my rainforest 318 and all i use is 4-5 tablespoons and its much better if you get food grade it has no chemical stabalizers also read the storage instructions reps peace doc

Harryo where'd you go! I'll have a look into the health food store thing

hey doc just finnished watching dr who this one had the dog in it remember k9 I think it would be so cool if we could do a k9 strain like a kushxice or something along that line what do ya think doc

I loved K-9, remember Sarah Jane Smith?

Bet you didn't know BBC tried a series called Sharah Jane Smith Charoicles an she still had K-9 it was a bit cheesey but fun to watch didn't go for long, then their was Touchwood with capt Jack all connected with the Doctor Who series in some form or the other.

Bet you didn't know BBC tried a series called Sharah Jane Smith Charoicles an she still had K-9 it was a bit cheesey but fun to watch didn't go for long, then their was Touchwood with capt Jack.
I remember sarah janes show and torchwood. On sarah jane was it "Mr. Smith I need you"? I think that was the computers name.

Back
Top Bottom