Doctor Who's Grow

Off Subject.

The other day I had a tech service at a Wendy's on their cctv surviellance system, they reported a problem with the systems as being down.

Once I arrived I found the system up and running but their were other small problems that were a quick fix, the manager ask if I could retrieve some video of a robbery from Saturday the 15th 9:53pm of this month.

I open the system logs and found the time frame and got the video on CD of a hispanic guy coming in around the corner pointing a chrome gun at the employees, the employees were smart they just moved out of his way an let him do his thing! he then came around to the server side of the counter to the cash box and I saw the thing that should get him caught! as he stuck his hand in to take the money from the cash drawer he touched the bottom of the drawer in each money slot and he had to leave prints in the cash box! just by the way he toke the money out.

I pointed this out to the manage that he should try to figure out which cash drawer it was if he hadn't already and put it aside for the police because his prints are there in the drawer, he did have a mask covering his mouth and nose but his upper half of his face and hair color and hair style and from what I saw of him, I would know his his face if I saw it, so if he has a record the police will be able identify him easily just from the video on the CD.

I faced a gun once when I started working at a 7/11 long time ago, the guy came in point a gun at my face and side give me the money I told him here take all $20 dollars in the box, what about the safe! he asked? I told him he was welcome to take it if he could (safes at stores like this are bolted to the floor) so he went on a shopping spree filling his car then toke off, and after the police came the manager came I told them what they needed and quite the job.

That was my first and last day working for 7/11, if I'm to lose my life over anything, it's going to be over something much more meaningful than a box with a few bucks in it, like if someone's life is at stake then I would act on it and willingly! (I'm no hero), but if I had a gun at the monent (I don't carry one) but if I did! I would not hesitate to shot them! right between the eye's Cleint Eastwood style, from that day on may standing is this! if someone cames at me with a gun! they had better use.

So I have seeds in grem, la women dna, 3 lowryders autoflower they will go outdoors in planter pot's, once they pop there are 60 to 70 days to harvest from seedling as the same as last lowryder auto I grew see how they grow outside "yeah that's the ticket" not sure about the la women though.

So I have seeds in grem, la women dna, 3 lowryders autoflower they will go outdoors in planter pot's, once they pop there are 60 to 70 days to harvest from seedling as the same as last lowryder auto I grew see how they grow outside "yeah that's the ticket" not sure about the la women though.

Funny, when you mentioned your timing I got worried thinking you'd waited too long to get started for an outdoor grow. Of course I was thinking about my area, then I remembered you've got a much longer growing season than I do. And I was all worried for nothing there.

Funny, when you mentioned your timing I got worried thinking you'd waited too long to get started for an outdoor grow. Of course I was thinking about my area, then I remembered you've got a much longer growing season than I do. And I was all worried for nothing there.

You can grow practically anytime of the year here with in reason, I have even started in August before about 10 years ago I just through out some seeds at the back wall in my back yard for the hell of it! and didn't think anything of it for a while, later when I look back their I had about 20 plants just grown their so I left them to flower, they came out just fine and last year I started seeds in the ground in Jun.

I have some friends that are growing some plants, they were looking good last I went over to visit, last night they text me that they have white mold, they had been misting the 3 flowering/budding plants with ph'ed water I didn't know this or I would have told them to stop.

I feel bad because they asked me to come over and check them because they were flushing the plants for harvest as they never grew before! when I got there the trichomes were only cloudy with no amber showing at all just cloudy , I told them they should wait if they wanted too! till 30 to 40 percent amber was showing then start the flush at about 20% maybe 30% and they should be good! and they were wondering why the plants didn't smell like flowering plants? that reason was because they had a jar of Ona in the small 3' x 4 encloser the shit sucked the smell right out of the plants and they smelled like ona! and they didn't tell me they were spraying or misting the plants so I guess their f#@ked on that one bummer, I just hope they don't feel like it's my fault by tilling them to wait.

well doc if they are having problems misting with hydrogen peroxide it must be way too strong misting should only be 1% I USE THIS STRENGTH all the time with no problems

well doc if they are having problems misting with hydrogen peroxide it must be way too strong misting should only be 1% I USE THIS STRENGTH all the time with no problems

Harryo how the hell have you been bro!

I my hummble opinion I don't think it's a good idea at all to mist or spray your rippening plants if you have no need, I sent them some info on mold solutions they can give a try! Serenade disease control to use with clones an a week or so after, and as a last resort Immunox insect & disease, but I don't know myself I haven't had them problems but all this is good to know ahead of time.

I'm so jealous!

Jealous no way bro, yes I did work hard on this room but I am still dumping money in to it and hope there is an end or at the least just maintain costs. I just need to get around the heat here now and that will require another investment in a water chiller then their is Propane CO2 coming soon, soon as I can afford it lol, and I won't invest in the boosters system because the refills are costly at a $100 per refill but not as costly as the air tank systems! so I my as well go the right root here, it will cost less down the road.

What about you my friend are you in the grow right now! or just consulting everyone for now.

I have not had that problem myself I like to think it is because I use it in all my grows ever since I found out about it I also drink 15 drops in a glass of distilled water every morning does,nt seem to have harmed me my blood pressure cholesterol and the other tests come back spot on just got to make sure its 35% food grade that is used:cheer::cool:

I have not had that problem myself I like to think it is because I use it in all my grows ever since I found out about it I also drink 15 drops in a glass of distilled water every morning doesn't seem to have harmed me my blood pressure cholesterol and the other tests come back spot on just got to make sure its 35% food grade that is used:cheer::cool:

You mean to tell me you put hydrogen peroxide in your water and drink it? never new that one before wow! I hadn't heard that! what does the water with hydrogen peroxide and misting do for the plant benfit wise?

Very few if any growers will mist in Flowering, out of fear of bud mold. Most growers try to reduce the humdiity in Flowering, to avoid bud mold.

And I've never heard of anyone misting with peroxide on healthy plants.

Me either! wonder what benifits result from that! I won't mist during flower myself to risky for my opinion! but then what do I know lol!

The secondary room grew to worm with the A/C dumping hot air there to keep the res tank there any longer so instead of dumping the 55 gallon and moving it to the grow room the solution was even simpler, I took one of my 27 gallon totes and set it up as a second tank in the grow room and moved all the tubing to that, and just pumped 25 gallons from the 55 gallon drum to the tote, transferred the pumps and air sticks, the 55 gal tank was climbing fast and was already at 82* and climbing, so waiting became a need to get it done now! it's only been in the room for a little while and is lowing as it cools down, this should save me from spending $400 for a chiller, beside I don't think a chiller would maintain the res through the summer heat in that room anyway.

Here is a look at the finish result.

Herer can see I'm still in the bubble action too!
100_1785.JPG

The clone are so so right now! I have had some mad swings with ph and nutes done heat issues and a mistake with mixing, they're a bit stressed one is showing progress in growth but the others are struggling right now, I'll post some pictures later.

Back
Top Bottom