Doctor Who's Grow

I am amazed! Very impressive.

Thank you roseman! you do know I learned from the best!

These are the main Deep Water Culture crew and if your looking to learn Deep Water Culture these are the gentlemen to go to! you can't miss if you listen to them and follow their instruction and you will be sucessfull at your grow and be come a Deep Water Culture.

*Roseman
*MostlyCrazy
*C5
*Pitviper
*Theanswer

Even FlyingPanflyer! and some others! if one wishes to learn their the goto guy's, we all know life is a learning lession or a lession learned on a daily basis so everyone here is richer and frankly lucky to learn from master growers like yourselves.

Nice! I found 18 or 20 sprouts growing in the lawn where I threw out some seeds purposely, so I transplanted 12 so far! I don't know what strain so we will have to find out together.

100_17922.JPG

100_17952.JPG

OFF Subject

Ha! I told some family and friends to wait to buy the Ipad there will be more coming out soon! but nooo! everyone was running around buying the Ipads granted there nice! but LG and a few other companies are coming out with a ipad like "computer" thin like the ipad but way more capabilities beside viewing pictures and internet surfing, they will have webcam, wifi also, USB ports and some more stuff they didn't talk about, but there you go, glad I'm waiting, sure as heck apple will be bring out something new on the ipad and everyone who bought one is going to be pissed off an who could blame them! and apple does it just to drag more money out of you, don't get me wrong I like apple next computer I plan to buy will be a Mac if I can offord it at the time! but I just can't hang with every 3 or 5 months bring out a newer version of the iphone or ipad, talk about ruthless marketing oh man!

So here is the low down! I have had problems with mixing my nutrients in with 20 gallons for the ebb an flow system, I did have the 55 gallon drum setup but had to move the res into the grow room where it is much cooler because of the A/C so I used a 27 gallon tote, works great my problem has been the volume of water, this of course has had an adverse affect on the clones, with some of the Res tanks mad swing in temperatures and using the wrong mixing chart, they been burned an starving at the sametime.

All is back on track and my missatkes have been corrected with the Res change today, no real bad damage has been done, but it will take a little for them to recuperate.

There is almost no help it this area! thanks to pitviper or I would have been lost! there are only few who will drop in and help but it's no where closer to the help the Deep Water Culture give out.

So here is the low down! I have had problems with mixing my nutrients in with 20 gallons for the ebb an flow system, I did have the 55 gallon drum setup but had to move the res into the grow room where it is much cooler because of the A/C so I used a 27 gallon tote, works great my problem has been the volume of water, this of course has had an adverse affect on the clones, with some of the Res tanks mad swing in temperatures and using the wrong mixing chart, they been burned an starving at the sametime.

All is back on track and my missatkes have been corrected with the Res change today, no real bad damage has been done, but it will take a little for them to recuperate.

There is almost no help it this area! thanks to pitviper or I would have been lost! there are only few who will drop in and help but it's no where closer to the help the Deep Water Culture give out.

I 'd say that Pit knows ebb and flow as well as or better than any grower.

and it is like a great big 420 family that shares in growing pot, isn't it?

Sure is, his help has been invalubale, and a good family it is, just pick up some purple erkleand need to try it be bacl later.

OFF Subject

Ha! I told some family and friends to wait to buy the Ipad there will be more coming out soon! but nooo! everyone was running around buying the Ipads granted there nice! but LG and a few other companies are coming out with a ipad like "computer" thin like the ipad but way more capabilities beside viewing pictures and internet surfing, they will have webcam, wifi also, USB ports and some more stuff they didn't talk about, but there you go, glad I'm waiting, sure as heck apple will be bring out something new on the ipad and everyone who bought one is going to be pissed off an who could blame them! and apple does it just to drag more money out of you, don't get me wrong I like apple next computer I plan to buy will be a Mac if I can offord it at the time! but I just can't hang with every 3 or 5 months bring out a newer version of the iphone or ipad, talk about ruthless marketing oh man!

I learned a long time ago, I mean a long time ago, when Polaroid came out with $400 cameras that develop the pic itself, that if you wait a month when a new product is introduced, , it will get much cheaper.
Or I try to wait.
I paid $2000 for my Panasonic 42 inch big screen HD tv 5 years ago and it can be found for $995 today. I should have waited a year.

I learned a long time ago, I mean a long time ago, when Polaroid came out with $400 cameras that develop the pic itself, that if you wait a month when a new product is introduced, , it will get much cheaper.
Or I try to wait.
I paid $2000 for my Panasonic 42 inch big screen HD tv 5 years ago and it can be found for $995 today. I should have waited a year.

I have been dealing in electronics for that past 10 years, and when selling a TV to someone I would never tell them that something bigger better and less expensive will be out in a year or 2 so just what, I do tell people threr is still another 4 or 5 decades (40 to 50 years) of advancement in audio and video to come so who knows what's next to come, I know about a holographice system that will project a picture in mid air with out mist or anything to bounce the projection off of! it just hangs there in mid air, but that's about 10 years off or more befgore it hit the public market! our government has advancments 20 years ahead of the public market.
I can get the LED TV 55" HDTV system with all the kickers for $1200 I get them at wholesale, but my projection TV is 60" and want the same size or bigger like the newest 72" DLP projection TV for under $1800 my price

Ther are going to be some real crazy things and advancements coming out on the market in the next decade.

3 Clones down! all six are in real bad shape so I dicided to remove 3 of the worst and bring in 3 new clones! these clones seem to be in much better shape than the others when I got them! so I transfered the other 3 to the outside grow area! see if they can continue out there.

The 3 new clones are indica blue berry kush real healthy but not a lot of root yet but more than the others, I suspect that 6 feedings or more a day isn't working here! I think their being over fed in this case, and am falling back to only 3 maybe 4 feedings per day for now, the other 3 clones are stunted an don't look to much better, and I may transplant those to the outdoor grow area and replace with 3 new clones or the 2 auto flower roadrunner/lowryders that have just sprouted and the LA Women DNA that has finally poped it's seed shell and is on her way up to a big girl these where all fem'd seeds so we''ll see.

I hope to get the hang of this system because it is proving to be a bit more harder than everyone wants to let on, never had an once of this type of difficulty in my bubble buckets and frankly the clones would be 18" by now and in 12/12, but 6 buckets and keeping the water in cool in each one an 6 buckets to have to change out every 10 days I don't care for, so I have to get the hang of this system or move on to something that works for me, I thought about changing out the buckets to an ebb tray instead , but worrying about that right now..

Look I am not one to give up here and will continue on for now! and hopefully find my balance here soon enough

how about one big res feeding the other ones keeping one big res cool would seem easier my buds just moved to a simular type system plus he completely automated the nutes ph and feeding cycles so far he.s very pleased with the results just a thought bro good luck reps

well bro I know I keep spouting the same old shit but it works wonders for me making my plants root much quicker h20-20 or hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade for a res your size 4 or 5 tblspns is all that you need all my clones plants especially my tomatoe plants fuck I grew way too many can, give them away just be aware h20-20 raises the ph slightly reps bro

how about one big res feeding the other ones keeping one big res cool would seem easier my buds just moved to a simular type system plus he completely automated the nutes ph and feeding cycles so far he.s very pleased with the results just a thought bro good luck reps

I did swap out to a 27 gallon tote and moved it to the growroom where it stays 72 to 77 degrees all the time, I just got some insolation to put up! to insolate the room keeping it cooler inside for longer and to keep the room insolated from the A/C unit's heat that builds up in the garage.

Hey Doc! Grats on the outdoor grow. It is that time of year out here. Hope you are doing well. Pics when you can. :peace:

I'll try to get some pictures uploaded I have to catch up on a lot of stuff this weekend, in the last week or so! I've had a bunch of service calls and did a retrofix surveillance system installation at a Taco Bell today and another 2 on Monday and a bunch of service calls next week, I just wanted my friends here to know why I haven't been around! it's been real nice to be busy! I don't know how long this will last comes in spurts! so when they call me I say yes! almost before they can ask if I want the work "shit" do I want the work, Does a Bear shit in the woods! man I tell you the universe has been" kind to me lately" I'll have to see what I can do! to pass it on.

Back
Top Bottom