Sweet Specials Auto and Big Devil Auto - 400W HPS - Soil

Re: Sweet Specials auto and Big Devil auto/400W HPS/Soil

lol can't say until I try it :D
Anyway I need to visit that shop, I need to buy lupe because I don't have it, so it will be a great temptation to buy some other treats :D

Looking mighty crystaly :)

lol can't say until I try it :D
Anyway I need to visit that shop, I need to buy lupe because I don't have it, so it will be a great temptation to buy some other treats :D

Good plan. If it doesn't make much difference this round. You will have it for next time :)

Looking mighty crystaly :)
Thnx.
Better pic for ya. mate
IMG_20130420_154454.jpg

I discovered that one branch have twin headed bud
IMG_20130420_154155.jpg

Main kola of sweet special
IMG_20130420_154020.jpg

That's what we want to hear. Brilliant job mate, on the home straight now :)

+reps
Appreciated, mate ;)
Once again it's my pleasure to be the part of this great community!
:cheer: Go Buds! Go Buds! Go buds!:cheer:

Yeah, that buds are cosmic, so strong 'head' effect, somrtimes even just too scary, maybe I should consider the harvest already, orelse it will be killah stuff :D

Nothing wrong with killer, helps you conserve in the long run if you need to. Man those babies look nice and dense. If I may ask what brand is your hps?

Not yet, flushin em ATM. Also I heard that it is useful to keep them in the dark for about 3 days before you cut em. 2 babies are ready for harvesting,but that green one still producing new pestils, so I givin em a littl more time, btw trichs are clody

Not yet, flushin em ATM. Also I heard that it is useful to keep them in the dark for about 3 days before you cut em. 2 babies are ready for harvesting,but that green one still producing new pestils, so I givin em a littl more time, btw trichs are clody

I have also heard good things about the dark period. Don't be afraid to harvest one or two before the others if they are ready. plants will not all finish at the same time.

+ reps for the work mate

How long are you flushing for? I just recently seen the time debated as your plants put on a lot of weight in the last week so I'm kinda curious.

Back
Top Bottom