Doctor Who's Grow

as I was saying yesterday it would be way kool to name a strain after k9 the dog from dr who how about K TRAIN X KUSH Im sure glad they are running the show again now up here its on 4 nights a week I know theres a lot of reruns but since my strokes I forget a lot of things anyway so its like watching them for the first time lucky me lol reps peace to all

as I was saying yesterday it would be way kool to name a strain after k9 the dog from dr who how about K TRAIN X KUSH Im sure glad they are running the show again now up here its on 4 nights a week I know theres a lot of reruns but since my strokes I forget a lot of things anyway so its like watching them for the first time lucky me lol reps peace to all

4 nights a week would be cool to! which are they running the old 60's series or the new series started back up in 2005? both would be very cool the old classics and new! could be a little hard to see see back to back, I have a few unknown strains in my back yard they can be named K-9.

I remember sarah janes show and torchwood. On sarah jane was it "Mr. Smith I need you"? I think that was the computers name.

Yeah and when the computer came out of the wall that dumm music would play, yeah the show could have been a little better with a little tweek here and there but I enjoyed it for entertainment though.

hey doc its a little of everything even mentioning torchwood when queen victoria whom he saves bannishes him from ever returning to her time period an creates a new science department calling it torchwood that name would also make a nice new strain name whatcha think doc reps peace good luck with the new strains man

Ive just been looking through all the different strains I have catalogued over the years did you ever see pictures of the marihauna forests in afghanistan it shows the canadian tanks and troops dwarfed by 20ft trees they mowed them down because they couldnt see the taliban through the pot jungle wish I knew how to upload the pics so you all could see for yourselves

Ive just been looking through all the different strains I have catalogued over the years did you ever see pictures of the marihauna forests in afghanistan it shows the canadian tanks and troops dwarfed by 20ft trees they mowed them down because they couldnt see the taliban through the pot jungle wish I knew how to upload the pics so you all could see for yourselves

I still can't understand how it grows over there in a 120* to 130* only thing I can figure out is it most be at a higher altitudes where it's cooler, top left is gallery then you click photo gallery and when you get there! on the right in the green banner you'll see upload picutes in white font, and on the left in the green banner you'll see my photo's (which is your gallery you can build and store pictures, I'd love to see that!

Here are todays pictures from a distance their all growing nicely soon the auto's are taking off nice too! I took off a few lower branches and will again when they get taller first 3 or 4 bottoms to let all the growing energy be directed into the main branches.
:cool:Al uN Zze​

100_1879.JPG

100_18761.JPG

Hey doc looking fantastic bro i know you,ll have a good harvest especially when they fill out i finally got some pics uploaded including the 20 footers from afghanistan check them out bro reps peace : Bh:

Hey doc looking fantastic bro i know you,ll have a good harvest especially when they fill out i finally got some pics uploaded including the 20 footers from afghanistan check them out bro reps peace : Bh:

Post the link bro! I can't find it, hell post the pictures here if you want.

Man talk about having a crappy day cant seem to upload any more pics thought i was doing so good none of my cindy 99 pics are there just talked to the gentelman who keeps me happy our recent heat wave kinda crucified him they lost 1500-2000 clones to the heat and some bug infestation day just keeps getting worse but the pic with canadian soldier in front of the 20ft pot forest did get uploaded dont know why the other 8 didnt reps :bh:

Back
Top Bottom