Doctor Who's Grow

Okay this has gone on long enough!

A week or so ago 2 people where killed at collectives in Hollywood that was a robbery, LA's reaction is now they want to ban collectives in unincorporated areas And try to close all of them.

My question is this how is this more importent than the murder of a 4 month old baby being baptized in a church hit by a stray bullet by gang memebers! or a 11 year being killed by gang members while having fun on the 4th in her yard! there have been so many shootings by gangs and their memebers and they do nothing about that! No instead they want to shut down collectives! murder and robbery are not the same!

What the F is wrong with these people.

BAN GANGS! OUTLAW THEM! and JAIL THEIR ASSES

:amen:

California is going broke while trying to put the gangs in prison!

Where are our priorities? What ever happened to America's Reasoning?

We have eleven million illegals in America and our president wants to award them with citizenship?

Arizona has to make laws because the Federal Gov will not, and 22 additional states are about to pass similar laws. And our president says Arizona is depriving the illegals of their rights? what rights have they earned, besides food stamps, drivers licenses, health care and housing assistance?
Excuse me!

Someone get me a soap box!

Here here!

I say if you cant speak Navajo or some other precolonial dialect then GTFO!

looks like you,ve built your own tardis doc plants looking awesome and I have to say when it comes to common sence our lawmakers never did show much on that front as long as gun makers controll congressmen and senators nothing gonna change they spend millions probably billions of dollars every year man money talks for all those assholes its all they care about money and power with them bullshit rules reps peace bro

Look I agree with Arizona's new law and hope California falls in line sooner than later, gang's are the import of other countries, this country when first established didn't have gangs till these people came here, in other words gang's are not a product of this country.

What they should do! is class gangs along with terrorist then they'll have a big hammer to pound the nail, in some areas people can't even go out of their homes to enjoy a beautyfull summer day with out the off chance of being shot in the head.

If one becomes a citizen of this country! they shouldn't be flying the flag of their country! and that's what some of these people do, they become legal citizens then they run around waving their countries flag you can't claim to be an American and then fly some other countries flag that is the mark of a trador or a spy as far as I see it, and dual citizenship is bullshit "sorry".

Illegals should have no rights other than human rights! they are breaking the law and the law is the law!

BUT I will say this! This needs to be handled right because We all could end up loosing our rights along with any new laws they try to bring forth.

Okay enough of that stuff, the weather here is nice and cool right now! and my babies are enjoying it, this weekend looks to be a little wromer than of late! 90's but they love that to.

Look I agree with Arizona's new law and hope California falls in line sooner than later, gang's are the import of other countries, this country when first established didn't have gangs till these people came here, in other words gang's are not a product of this country.

What they should do! is class gangs along with terrorist then they'll have hammer to pound the nail, people can't even go out of their homes to enjoy a beautyfull summer day with out the off chance of being shot in the head.

If you person becomes a citizen of this country! they shouldn't be flying the flag of their country and that's what some of these people do, they become legal citizens then they run around waving their countries flag you can't claim to be an American and then fly some other countries flag that is the mark of a trador or a spy as far as I see it, and dual citizenship is bullshit.

Illegals should have no rights other than human rights! they are breaking the law and the law is the law!

BUT I will say this! This needs to be handled right because We all could end up loosing our rights along with any new laws they try to bring forth.

Amen, Dr Who, Amen!

Update on one of my autoflower plants, it has started to flower yahoo! don't know how well you can see the hairs but here they are there! I can't get a real clear picture sorry you'll have to take my word for it, any how it will be more apparent in a week.

Update on one of my autoflower plants, it has started to flower yahoo! don't know how well you can see the hairs but here they are there! I can't get a real clear picture sorry you'll have to take my word for it, any how it will be more apparent in a week.

I can see it if I squint!:;):

Yeah I used my Iphone for the picture, but now all the auto's are flowering "4 in total so far.

Just kidding about the picture, Mate!:Rasta: Have you grown these before? I can't remember if you said so before. Old and stoned doesn't help the memory any! :Rasta:

What they should do! is class gangs along with terrorist then they'll have a big hammer to pound the nail, in some areas people can't even go out of their homes to enjoy a beautyfull summer day with out the off chance of being shot in the head.

If one becomes a citizen of this country! they shouldn't be flying the flag of their country! and that's what some of these people do, they become legal citizens then they run around waving their countries flag you can't claim to be an American and then fly some other countries flag that is the mark of a trador or a spy as far as I see it, and dual citizenship is bullshit "sorry".

that is the most well put statement i have ever heard i agree 110% with what you just said that was awesome. perfect , the trader spy is correct they act it to. thank you well said.

Thanks I try to do my best!

The plants are making progress in their growth a total of 4 auto's flowering out of a number of around 21 not all are auto's an not sure if some will be female but some will be female and some who knows, mother nature seems to get her way when it comes down to plants and such, but all in all their all looking prettry awsome.

Thanks I try to do my best!

The plants are making progress in their growth a total of 4 auto's flowering out of a number of around 21 not all are auto's an not sure if some will be female but some will be female and some who knows, mother nature seems to get her way when it comes down to plants and such, but all in all their all looking prettry awsome.

I'm with ya now. Who knows what you'll get. I hope you get real lucky. When I could, I changed to fem'd seeds. Mother Nature was way cruel to me. I think I had 5 or 6 to ! ratio. I gave up, I was lucky enough to get a little windfall that really helped. Guess we'll just wait and see what you have. Best of luck! :Rasta:

I'm with ya now. Who knows what you'll get. I hope you get real lucky. When I could, I changed to fem'd seeds. Mother Nature was way cruel to me. I think I had 5 or 6 to ! ratio. I gave up, I was lucky enough to get a little windfall that really helped. Guess we'll just wait and see what you have. Best of luck! :Rasta:

Hermi seeds are either going to be females or hermi's, a friend just informed me that the hermi seeds I gave him all showed up as females, so we have to what and see yes!

Oh yes! she can be a real bitch, but it's okay I should thin out the crop, but man they are doing great that alone makes me happy.

:morenutes:The Doctor

I m just sure what I want to use on them to keep the bug's off.

So here anyone passing through can post their suggestions or what they use, I do have some problrems with flies you know the dog! and your usual outdoor pests and these little itty bitty green bugs, moths and some others.

What do think Home Defence will do Or?

So post away my friends.

As an up note it is time so! I raised the nutrient ppm level from 1287 ppm's an PH of 6.1 to 1554 ppm's with a 6.3 PH they got that today! and will get that tomorrow or Sunday again, and will get some of their nutrients from the soil and help with what I feed them every 2nd to 3rd day unless the soil their in is to wet then I let them go another day before feeding again.

Some are in the ground an some in soilless mix only and then some in a mix of both in the ground, I wanted to see what medium the plants make better progress in, updated picture coming.

:morenutes:FEED ME!

Can't wait for the pics Doc!! I use a bug spray called EcoSmart. It is organic and works well for indoor bugs. I think they have an outdoor version too. You can get it at lowes or home depot.:hookah:

Can't wait for the pics Doc!! I use a bug spray called EcoSmart. It is organic and works well for indoor bugs. I think they have an outdoor version too. You can get it at lowes or home depot.:hookah:

Hey my Bro! gald to see ya! Cool cool ecosmart what you about home defence is that to harish for the plants you think?

Man their is this one plant that is so compact as it growing I don't think I have ever seen a plant do this that this one is doing.

Look at how compact this girl is well may a girl I hope! there is almost no space between the nods and this is outside!
012207.JPG

you can see the flowering happening here!
013210.JPG

This too! Flowering! see the hairs
014185.JPG

These girl are just F"ing Aswome
008313.JPG

The one to left is just a really cool looking plant.
010272.JPG

:hookah:MORE TO COME:hookah:
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom