Does resin go bad?

Jeko

420 Member
I was helping my pack his stuff before we headed to my place when we came across an old resin stash from one or two years ago, well we smoked it but then I thought about how resin is organic so it can decompose and I'm wondering if it does go bad. Is it anything we should be concerned with? Or at most maybe a little under the weather.

I've had rosin in the freezer for over seven months before use. It was still as potent as when I first pressed it. I don't know if rosin stored at room temperature maintains it's quality, even if sealed. I don't think rosin degrades into poison if left too long. Some of the THC will be converted to CBN through oxidation, so it may be best for night use.

I've had rosin in the freezer for over seven months before use. It was still as potent as when I first pressed it. I don't know if rosin stored at room temperature maintains it's quality, even if sealed. I don't think rosin degrades into poison if left too long. Some of the THC will be converted to CBN through oxidation, so it may be best for night use.
Thanks for the help mate we have been on edge since that day thinking we were gonna go to the big smoke circle in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom