Dogwash's Triple Cheese SCROG

Repotted and topped the four small babies today, here's a few family snaps

Thanks mate :) I always use my pointed trimming scissors for detail cuts like that!

And I've gotta put my glasses on these days too lol

I prefer snipping as well, there’s ways to bend and snap it off but I prefer snipping :headbanger:

Lol better to snip with vision rather then blindly! :laughtwo:

They are all coming along very nicely

The smaller plants have started to bush out a lot more after being topped last week

You can see how what was one main stem is now branching into two main stems

Woohoo! They've all woken up :)

Had to take their hats off tho!

I find quite often when seeds pop there's a film from inside the seed case that can get stuck on the emerging seedling and it can stop the primary leaf pair opening

So I put on my glasses and carefully using tweezers take it off for them

It's a really delicate operation!

Managed to get all six clear - did pull one out of the peat plug but no worries, tucked the root neatly back in the hole ;)

The one I accidentally lifted out of the plug when I took their lids off hasn't changed at all but the other five have been going for it overnight
I'll give it lots of positive energy and hopefully it'll get over the shock

I'm wondering if the light briefly on the roots confused it but some people pop seeds on damp paper and those roots see light

So today I've taken the biggest two out to their forever home elsewhere :)

Good timing as the four babies I'm journalling need the extra room! I've moved them into the middle and also I've put C trainers on their four longest stems, to keep them low and wide, getting them ready to go under the SCROG frame I use in the big tent

I've not topped them yet but I will in a few days

I'm just gonna give the four a chance to get used to the extra room, spread out a little, then I'll take the tops off their six main stems

The six seeds I popped this week are all doing well, happy and bright

The smallest one that I was a little concerned about has woken up properly too now as well, which is good :) slightly smaller than the rest but perfectly formed

Damn your tents getting full!! :thumb: Looks good!!
Thanks Backlipslide :) I'm really pleased with this strain - I've got some elsewhere in week five of their eight week bloom phase - their structure is perfect for SCROG - short and bushy - also the branches are thinner than the sativa hybrids I've been focussed on growing previously, which makes it easier to bend them down without snapping
This indica hybrid leaves are thinner than the sativa hybrids - this means that more light can get thru to the lower buds

Back
Top Bottom