Dogwash's Triple Cheese SCROG

Ok so here's a closer look at the yo-yos

Really useful little devices for when buds get really fat and are leaning down, laying on top of each other, blocking light & air flow

Or like now when one plant has stretched a bit much and when you defoliate and the tall stems lose the support of the surrounding growth

When the buds are getting full in a couple weeks time I like to use the yo-yos to suppoet them & arrange them fairly evenly, to make sure each individual bud has access to light and air

What I've got at the top of my tent is some orange webbing / netting - I bought a roll from a local garden centre and I've got it kinda tucked over the roof poles and tie wrapped in place

I use that to clip the yo-yos on, makes it really straightforward

At the side of the tent I've also got a length of string tied fairly taut running from front to back

I use this to pull the yo-yo string to one side if I'm wanting to move a bud more sideways and not so directly upwards - helps getting an even spacing going on in the developing canopy

I'd tend to put the plastic hook in place not right at the top but maybe six inches down the stem

Well just to close this down

Things got fucked up but I got away with it all

Got burgled 2.5 weeks away from cropping

They took my PS, some small amount of cash, laptops & missus car, they looked in my grow room but didn't touch a thing in there

Luckily I didn't have anything laying around for them to take

But fuck I had to call police cos her car got stolen so I had to clear the house asap as I knew they would want to call round and I wasn't risking having them in the house with a grow upstairs

I held back calling police for a few hours as I made my plans

I was also very lucky as a friend's crop had failed a couple weeks before and he called me on the day asking if I could help him with cuttings

So I asked if I could borrow his room for a few weeks - he could have the four week old seedlings I had coming on for my next crop

He helped me move em over to his tent and I finished them off there, just cropped this weekend

Managed to get my veg tent moved elsewhere so all good

Packed up my main tent and hid it in attic

Police came round, all good, house clean as a whistle 24 hours after I found the back door smashed in

I can't use that room again as robbing cunts know about it, but I'm still in the game as I've got two other setups hidden away elsewhere

Ninja as fuck

My first thought is they'll be back, so I've taken some precautions, got everything very well hidden, but also I've been waiting to chop & bash the cunts up with my collection of bladed and blunt weapons

Maybe they saw my swords hanging up and have decided not to return

I'd like to think so, cos I'm ready to slash the fuckers but I'd rather not have to

Ha man honestly the plants have saved us

Missus' car was only a cheap runabout town job, we were going to have to spend six hundred getting it thru the MOT test this month anyhow - I'll be able to afford to get her a new car once I've moved this crop on ;)

I doubt the cops will find anything, burglaries are like 5% solve rate in the UK

I'd been planning on taking my tent down in the house after Jan and just growing elsewhere so it's not thrown me out too badly!

At least they didn't steal my guitars and I saved a few grand that can bring us back level again

My main reason I started growing was to deal with escalated credit card debt

I've got that half way down and it's around the national average right now lol

So long as I can afford to keep plugging that hole I'm happy

Maybe this time next year I'll be debt free

And due to being forced into this position, now I've found one of my most enjoyable and profitable pastimes ever

Great journal @Dogwash lots of tips and tricks in this and an easy straight forward read start to finish! Love the feed tube system!

Back
Top Bottom