Double Purple Doja & Ice Cream

Mr.Smotpoker

So a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to grow. Put the word out amongst some close friends in that scene. a few days later i get a lead on some clones. my friend says that some guy he knows has "Ice Cream" and "Purple Dojo". i Googled the shit out of that. i found the so called "Ice Creams" they looked promising. Could not find a "purple dojo"..yet stumble across this gorgeous specimen " double purple doja" I fell in love. After waiting about a week (which was great, it gave me time to convert the closet) I got "The Babies". When my friend delivered them to me, he got some too, he said the he had misheard the supplier. " Dude, you got 2 Ice Creams, and I think he said Double Purple Doja..(looked blank for a moment) yea.. you got 3 of those anyway"

I got 5 clones, in rock-wool, with well formed roots. looked pretty good. some better than others. i put them in some jiffy soil. 6" pots. Now, im about two weeks into my grow. they all had pistols. some are getting new shoots while others just look like i got them but a bit greener, stronger. they were on a 18/6 but now on straight 24. using Botanicare Sweet Organic Berry. using cool white cfl's i got from a grow box some one bought. one daylight spec cfl and then i have a kitchen floro double ring a 16" cool white and an 8" agro on 2 dpd's and 2 ice creams. and then a 24" cool white on a seperate dpd.

I need as much help as i can get and i can take pics, just want to know if i can raise the attention of those intrested in helping me.

yes pics please, especially interested in that double purple doja. ive admired that strain for along time. That baby has yielded up to 15lbs per plant outdoors from Outlaw. best of luck to you man will be keeping an eye on your thread

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom