Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

DRYING very slowly bout 5 days cold as I can keep em still got my sickest girl under a light gonna let her age a little more humidity here is ghastly right now glad I got my little room started at least I can keep the little a/c unit runnin
420-magazine-mobile1645746643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000002216.jpg

DRYING very slowly bout 5 days cold as I can keep em still got my sickest girl under a light gonna let her age a little more humidity here is ghastly right now glad I got my little room started at least I can keep the little a/c unit runnin
420-magazine-mobile1645746643.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2000002216.jpg
Damn that looks good! I got some green crack going right now. Hope it turns out like yours. You are keeping them cold for a slower dry? Curious if that makes the smoke that much better

Damn that looks good! I got some green crack going right now. Hope it turns out like yours. You are keeping them cold for a slower dry? Curious if that makes the smoke that much better
Just at the end of a heat wave with the humidity that goes with it. Refrigerators are really just enclosed dehumidifiers so the ac moves the air around and removes moisture. Was really the only place I had to hang em and have any hope of gettin em dry and avoid mold issues.

Last harvest for this grow, the sick girl.
420-magazine-mobile884117611.jpg
420-magazine-mobile354590931.jpg

Was lettin her finish up in cold conditions to see if she would turn purple I believe it did have some affect. Better pics later.

Been openin the jars regularly, the wifey got me a bunch of badass jars, the colder room, it hovers around 58, doesnt lower the humidity in the air as much as I thought now that I have a meter. I think that is actually good. The little samples get better as they dry the taste is less hashy and the buzz which seems to really sneak up on me is gettin better too. Cant wait to sample this last one.
420-magazine-mobile980751389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile183880662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969109601.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom