Drillers 2017 Electric Avenue Grow Journal - Thanks Electro Gypsy!

First showing of new growths from the prune not bad for 48 hours love how fast they grow hydroponically the speed and rapid growth is amazing to watch !!

420-magazine-mobile2008261077.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1361595919.jpg

420-magazine-mobile176960401.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1356985409.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1779678557.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2063258230.jpg

So I like my my monitor I put in the system makes my like a thousand times easier and not have to stress the plants by pulling a pot to test but here are all the stats of what they running -- the only thing I won't tell people is how much of what nutes I use during the stages of growth. It's like my own secret recipe- like bushes baked beans lol!!!

So this is gonna be fun i am gonna leave the option up to you all on this grow journal what my next journal will be between Hindu Kush , khioni,Grape OG,Ayahausca purple ???? The call is all yours people I really don't care because it's not what your growing it's how you grow it that makes all the difference give opinions and at the end the highest vote wins
420-magazine-mobile998391767.jpg

What's your goal for the grow? What medicinal needs are you trying to meet?

If sleep and pain relief are being sought there's not many strains that can hold a candle to Hindu Kush, from what I hear.

The Grape OG is fast, a consideration if you've a pressing need, and the sativa influence and lemony flavor would likely please any sativa lover, though there are more potent strains out there if the high is what you're after.

Now the Ayahuasca Purple..... high THC with at least a moderate bit of CBD to potentiate the THC and extend the therapeutic value...... an absolutely stunning plant to grow and a pure indica to boot. One of these would be a wonderful addition to the lineup.

Was the last one supposed to be Kahuna? If so, that's a delightful mix that includes Jack Herer, to compliment all that indica influence. That looks tempting.

Were I to pick one of the four, it'd be the Ayahuasca Purple. I think it's the one with the most potential as medicine and might offer the best high with the higher ratio of CBD.

My second choice might be the Hindu Kush, providing someone needed help with sleep and pain.

Well, that was fun Driller. :battingeyelashes:

What's your goal for the grow? What medicinal needs are you trying to meet?

If sleep and pain relief are being sought there's not many strains that can hold a candle to Hindu Kush, from what I hear.

The Grape OG is fast, a consideration if you've a pressing need, and the sativa influence and lemony flavor would likely please any sativa lover, though there are more potent strains out there if the high is what you're after.

Now the Ayahuasca Purple..... high THC with at least a moderate bit of CBD to potentiate the THC and extend the therapeutic value...... an absolutely stunning plant to grow and a pure indica to boot. One of these would be a wonderful addition to the lineup.

Was the last one supposed to be Kahuna? If so, that's a delightful mix that includes Jack Herer, to compliment all that indica influence. That looks tempting.

Were I to pick one of the four, it'd be the Ayahuasca Purple. I think it's the one with the most potential as medicine and might offer the best high with the higher ratio of CBD.

My second choice might be the Hindu Kush, providing someone needed help with sleep and pain.

Well, that was fun Driller. :battingeyelashes:

I don't discriminate on pot lol I have medical for PTSD , and pain, plus it's kept me busy and is so therapeutic, it kind of relaxes me and levels me out when I am having a bad day.
so I can grow it all and be happy no matter what I just like growing different stuff eventually I will find the ONE !!!!! If you know what I am saying !!!

Yeah it's a Barney farms creation they say it's fire and it looks wicked when flowering

It was on the eye candy thread I'm sure.. pretty sure. I have a few in my collection but they are way down the list right now. Other purps have my immediate attention. :) I do hear nothing but good things about it though.

It was on the eye candy thread I'm sure.. pretty sure. I have a few in my collection but they are way down the list right now. Other purps have my immediate attention. :) I do hear nothing but good things about it though.

Sounds good I will call that 2 votes for the A-purple lol!!

I wanna grow ( THE CUBE )

Me too..I love the StarFighter . There's only 100 packs in the world and they were almost $500 A pack. I bought something similar named the labyrinth.
(Purple Peyote x StarFighterF2) x (The Cube"StarFighterF3") not quite the cube but close.. Maybe someday we will get a StarFighterF4..

Me too..I love the StarFighter . There's only 100 packs in the world and they were almost $500 A pack. I bought something similar named the labyrinth.
(Purple Peyote x StarFighterF2) x (The Cube"StarFighterF3") not quite the cube but close.. Maybe someday we will get a StarFighterF4..

Yeah it sucked I looked for them I would pay that once just because I want to so bad but I found out real quick *poof* all sold all gone now more and not gonna be and I was heart broken

I don't discriminate on pot lol I have medical for PTSD , and pain, plus it's kept me busy and is so therapeutic, it kind of relaxes me and levels me out when I am having a bad day.
so I can grow it all and be happy no matter what I just like growing different stuff eventually I will find the ONE !!!!! If you know what I am saying !!!

I found my "One" right out of the gate in my second grow. Dark Devil Auto. I understand. :cheesygrinsmiley: Then I grew Carnival and found my sativa. CBD Critical Cure came along as an almost perfect choice for a CBD strain and made the most potent oil I'd created to date, so three strains to meet all the needs, recreational, creative/motivational, and medicinal, all tied up in a nice bow. Everyone's happy and I get to play with exploring other strains knowing I have the basics covered.

I've always believed the growing of cannabis can be more therapeutic than consuming it. They're the most amazing plants. :love:

You have no CBD strains in your plans? Most, if not all disease is rooted in inflammation and it's CBD that does the most work there.

Yeah it sucked I looked for them I would pay that once just because I want to so bad but I found out real quick *poof* all sold all gone now more and not gonna be and I was heart broken

I swear, I made the exact same post.. lol, devastated. We always want what we can't have... Kinda like "Shakira".:circle-of-love: lol

Electro gypsy that girl in the middle that was laying down. Is gonna be the beast of them all her stem is already twice the size of the rest

420-magazine-mobile798103434.jpg

I could tell she was going to be the star.

Back
Top Bottom