Driller's 2017 Green Crack Grow Journal

O I don't use trim oh no I use rosin pucks out of a press amazing !!!! Amazing .

I'm kinda startin to get the feelin your really into this, I'll just lurk quietly, share a pic of my poor pitifull earthborn plants now and then. Maybe a question or two if I can get over the shame.
420-magazine-mobile1779053955.jpg

I'm kinda startin to get the feelin your really into this, I'll just lurk quietly, share a pic of my poor pitifull earthborn plants now and then. Maybe a question or two if I can get over the shame.
420-magazine-mobile1779053955.jpg

There ain't a damn thing wrong with your plants you should see some people's plants and then on top of that some
People can't even get one to grow your on the right track and they will be beautiful

Both my thumbs are pretty green this are my last four mater plants
420-magazine-mobile110512316.jpg

So the guru as you call me LMFAO !!! Has never grown shit in his life and this is his second run of pot lol!! But I did read a book for a year before I was even confident I could possibly manage lol!! But you know now I am hooked as shit like wicked tuna LMFAO!!! I don't just want to know some I am an all in kinda guy it the marine in me I want to know everything and he the best always !! If your not progressing your regressing

So one of my germinated seeds started coming out the dirt today so I have to put dirt back over the seed part or just let the baby sprout ?

Leave her alone she will do her thang the only thing is
When the seed gets
Stuck on top take tweezers and get it off other than that just wait !!

And Dave show me a pic and I can know for sure

I hate this part, in the last three days I have spent countless hours perfecting my lst equipment and using it, scrutinizing every leaf before removing it, re-adjusting wires, repositioning things and filling empty spaces for maximum light exposure. The worst part? The lights prevent me from getting a good picture. The best part? They will look nothing like this very soon.
420-magazine-mobile1613683745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80937212.jpg

Leave her alone Dave !!! Lol.. she will push her seed out the ground just make sure
It don't get stuck on top it will be atleast 1/4 inch tall at
That time and super sensitive at that time so try not to stress her
Too much !! Just let her
Grow for the first two weeks or so then prune
Time

I hate this part, in the last three days I have spent countless hours perfecting my lst equipment and using it, scrutinizing every leaf before removing it, re-adjusting wires, repositioning things and filling empty spaces for maximum light exposure. The worst part? The lights prevent me from getting a good picture. The best part? They will look nothing like this very soon.
420-magazine-mobile1613683745.jpg
420-magazine-mobile80937212.jpg

Now let them
Do there thang don't
Touch them unless you see a water leaf more than 50 % dead

When you de leaf it messes
With there hormones and slow
Down a little but perfect timing they say not after 2-3 weeks flower

Lilome those will be beautiful plants you will be for
Sure satisfied and then it
Get better as you try new thing and push the envelope! Next year I am gonna do an outdoor grow
Also gonna run plants 2 ft apart around my fence line of my acre lot I have 7 ft tAll wood plank fence around the acre look like a western fort can't even see inside until you open he gate and drive in lol!! I want to try
Outdoor and see if I can make some 12ft tall plants lol

420-magazine-mobile1704618127.jpg

The one on the left is who I had to move , she upright now hopefully I didn't stress her out to much I barely touch it with my hand though

Dave may I
Recommend putting a
Heat mat under those to fix
That problem the roots will head to the heat and fix that problem when I do mine In Hydro system from seed I use a mat underneath and never had
A problem with any yet so that's the
Most
Solid advice
I can give you

And I don't know if you water them but over watering seeds that are sprouting is a killer !!!

Back
Top Bottom