Drillers 2017 Electric Avenue Grow Journal - Thanks Electro Gypsy!

You don't call her the Beast for nothing, do you? Damn good job Driller. :bravo: This is the first grow I've seen use those cages for flowering. Interesting. Where did you get the inspiration for that?

You had me nervous there when you were pruning them so hard, but I'm mighty impressed with how they bounced back. Good genetics gypsy. :high-five:

I just get goosebumps when they start to bloom. :battingeyelashes:

The Sweet God mother was pretty solid for SG. She's not known for production but it's killer sugary grapey smoke. The Permafrost added another dimension still being explored. That reminds me I don't think I ever posted the outdoor gardens here. There's some EA's floating in that mix. I've seen a few good runs locally too.

Clone the shit out of that pretty one bro! lol. She's nice :high-five:. Just what I look for in a pheno. I'm still not sure about the beast :laughtwo: That just may be a Khione. All shall be revealed. :Namaste:

Looking really good! I can feel the excitement building :)

:circle-of-love:

The sleepy time photo looks bad ass one quick flash won't hurt but WOW .
420-magazine-mobile592931688.jpg

So went from four to three today one was a hermaphrodite which sucks but I noticed early which is a good thing but the other three are not so still happy
420-magazine-mobile1534460143.jpg
420-magazine-mobile537804101.jpg

That does suck. That's not a stress related hermaphrodite. It's a natural. Enough to pull the entire line on this side. There's still some possibility of it happening from an F1 Feminized strain, but even seeing one bothers me. I hope it was at least a smaller one.
The only others I've seen were from one grower who cooked them as seedlings then grew them in the high 90's but his were entirely stressed induced and in the flower. Ugh. Otherwise I've seen almost 100 of these come out really nice. Either way it's not acceptable and I'm sorry you're the one paying the price.

It's going to eat at me for years to come :rofl:. Had it been male/female bred.. ok, it happens. It happens with fem bred also at F1 but it's really rare. I've been breeding both ways for quite a long time and it doesn't really matter. You get out what you put in. The Sweet God female is the likely suspect. I remember sorting through some whorled phyllotaxy males when selecting that female. I can't even get the Permafrost to Rodelize. It's rock steady stable so I doubt it was her. Not pointing fingers but.. pointing fingers lol. The experimental stuff is fun though and you never know what you can get from it. Like the beast. Damn! She's nice! :)

It's going to eat at me for years to come :rofl:. Had it been male/female bred.. ok, it happens. It happens with fem bred also at F1 but it's really rare. I've been breeding both ways for quite a long time and it doesn't really matter. You get out what you put in. The Sweet God female is the likely suspect. I remember sorting through some whorled phyllotaxy males when selecting that female. I can't even get the Permafrost to Rodelize. It's rock steady stable so I doubt it was her. Not pointing fingers but.. pointing fingers lol. The experimental stuff is fun though and you never know what you can get from it. Like the beast. Damn! She's nice! :)

Well the beast better slow the hell down on the growing taller or I am gonna have to super crop her which I don't want to do but the already six ft tall
420-magazine-mobile905520937.jpg

...:popcorn:...just gonna' sit over here and watch the fun...:thumb:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hey dr.h00k :passitleft:

I'm just sitting here biting my nails.. :bitingnails: That hermie has me all bent out of shape lol.

I don't know what to think of the beast :hmmmm: Never seen any of her offspring do anything like that. Stretch yes but nothing over four feet. Everything is looking more like standard EA now though. I'm thinking she's mostly an unsettled cross that needs more work. I'm pretty sure I know where I made a minor mistake that could explain such wide deviation... unless it really was another seed stuck to my finger :laughtwo:

The smoke is well worth the time to rework it though. She's one of my favorite late nighters. I'll get back to it eventually lol. Right now I'm booked 6 months out easily with projects. More like a year :rolleyes3 And that list constantly evolves lol.

Well there goes the neighborhood I just final adjusted the lights highest they will go if she don't stop In like three days or so gonna have to supercrop her but man is she pretty
420-magazine-mobile906485817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile954173751.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536040485.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1182604014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile899095508.jpg

Back
Top Bottom