FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

77 grams. Not too bad. :) I get to smell these sparkling nuggets several times a day all week long. I'm the designated jar burper. . Mmm.

Starting a new journal soon. I'll swing back by and leave a link when that happens.

This is the end! Admins will send this to the completed journals area, I suppose. Thanks!

Smell the flowers

77 grams. Not too bad. :) I get to smell these sparkling nuggets several times a day all week long. I'm the designated jar burper. . Mmm.

Starting a new journal soon. I'll swing back by and leave a link when that happens.

This is the end! Admins will send this to the completed journals area, I suppose. Thanks!

Smell the flowers[/QUOTE

dam 77 dry that's nice congrats on that shit I hope to hit 14 grams dry :rofl: but still its the biggest auto ive grown yet altho my blueberry I have now 3 out of 3 autos ive grown now stunted on me but she mite be even bigger then my efruit is wen she gets done growing time will tell but yea gud job on the harvest guys very nice

Congrats on the 77 grams Flower. I am not overly familiar with Auto's and their yield but thats definitely on the higher end of most of the journals I have peaked at! Great job!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom